Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 (4106 Views)

PDP Will Dislodge Burhari From Aso Rock – Ebenezer Babatope / Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by shizzle11(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
another senseless thread by another apeesh1t fhool

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Olacharles: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
PriceOfGarri:
Fantastic! Exactly what I said on d first page, but the OP called me a pdp member.
Anyway, elections in Nigeria have shown us that what happens in reality is grossly different from what happens in d electronic media.
It still beats my imagination why apc can't unanimously give Fashola their ticket. Anyday, anytime, Fashola is obviously more capable than the candidature of GEJ.
Since they (apc) know they have NE and NW as their strng holds, what stops them from using a moderate southern muslim candidate to rake d southern votes? Must it be an extremist muslim?
It's actually less than a year!
NB: I am not a partisan. I don't belong to any party. I don't support any party. But for now, am supporting GEJ!
Obiagelli:
well said, i don't believe in primaries either. Pdp primaries created/strengthened boko haram.
whatlyf: You see PDP has no ace up their sleeves. I am laughing @ the two posters above you saying SW don't luv "Kwakwaso" and "Buhari". They think SW love Jonathan and Sambo. The ethicity and religious card worked in 2011 but..let's see 2015. I decided to stop responding to them because they keep repeating same lines. Buhari or Kwankwaso will be fine. Fashola, Utomi, Amaechi or Rochas as vice will be splendid. Oshiomole being vice won't be feasible because Edo has produced Nat. Chair of APC.

I m a strong supporter of Buhari as I consider him as a far better candidate than GEJ, but having read through most of the analysis so far I believe giving Fashola the ticket won't be a bad idea at all as this would definitely make the Jonathanians not to have anything they could use to campaign against APC. They will just run out of idea!

Fine, Buhari can pull majority of votes from the north, but would Fashola as a candidate make the north to vote for Jonah instead (since we would be having 2 candidates)? I believe no is the answer. So with Fashola, majority of the northerners would still vote against JEG.

How about the south? Without doubt, Fashola would have 80% (if not more) of votes cast in the south west. His candidature would definitely put the SE and SS in total confusion, with this I see him wining at least 40% (if not more) of votes in each of the state in the region. The only thing they could use to campaign against him would be the fact that he is a Yoruba man thatz all.

I really want APC leaders to consider this as this would really rock the boat of PDP, the idea of pitching the north against the south would be check mated and it would really show that they are truly progressive. Buhari can then be asked to nominate 2 northern christians who are relatively popular as the running mate.

My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by viczing(m): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
kiss the janjanweed making noise since 1805, una go get same case with fayemi in 2015, watch out. Terrorist party , bloodsuckers
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Zakkyoz: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
we are just wasting our time here.our votes do not count
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by CyberWolf: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
whatlyf: Comments like this make things easier for APC! Ethno-religious campaign will never favor the incumbent.
I thought you guys said GEJ is dividing the country along ethno-religious lines for political benefit..now you are saying that it will never favor the incumbent....interesting.

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by CyberWolf: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
whatlyf: Trying so hard to discredit Kwankwaso, but sadly you have no point. If you have any problem with the Islamic law that operates in Northern States, please approach the court rather than break an existing law that was in existence since early 2000s. If you are smart you will know that some laws are local as long as it does not infringe on the fundamental human right as enshrined in the UN and AU charter. US allies Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc all operate full blown Islamic Laws. Just as Nigeria proscribed Homosexuality while USA allows it. Does that mean Nigeria is mean? No, because some laws are "local". So you can drink in your house and no one will disturb you

Yes, it is the same Kwankwaso that spends a whopping 75% of state budget on Capital Expenditure. It is the same Kwankwaso that sacked 5 Directors for corruption and assisted EFCC to Prosecute and convict them. It is the same Kwankwaso ooo!!
So Kwankwaso himself is not corrupt?... grin grin grin..you guys make laugh..
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2014
No matter how vigorous APC campaigns in the SS;it can nevr dslodge PDP in that region cheesy because APC is so unpopuular in SS;except mayb in edo state..wana know whyy?SS hates boko haram;and boko haram is synonymous to buhari..as for SE;we all knw those mofos;they av already sold their birthright to PDP..think of better strategies supporters of APC bcox its gonna be a smooth ride for GEJ!!!!GEJ till 2023!!!demdem(berem's c0ck sucker is gonna be in for a shock!
whatlyf: I believe that PDP has no business occupying Aso Rock from May 29, 2015. APC is in the best position to dislodge the imcumbent party. This is how APC will defeat PDP:
1. Transparent Primaries at the Presidential and States level or Majority agreed concensus. Machineries should be put in place to tackle post primaries bickering.

2. The NE and NW are our stronghold. The APC need a sellable running mate from the South.

3. SS/SE are the traditional stronghold of Jonathan, the good news is that APC have potential to get a chunk of votes from Rivers, Edo and Imo states.

4. The APC should pick seasoned Administrators like Rochas Okorocha, Pat Utomi, Babatunde Fashola, Fola Adeola or any sellable Administrator as the VP to Presidential Candidate.

5. SW will be the decider. The APC should capitalise on the relative unpopularily of the PDP in SW. Fashola's goodwill and Tinubu brilliance will do this job.
Should Aregbesola win Osun state again, that will be a bigger plust for APC. Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos are very vital. Anything can happen in Ondo and Ekiti states.

6. The APC should campaign vigorously in SS and SE regions as well as other parts of the country.

7. APC manifesto will do the magic. It must be explained and touch the hearts of even the fiercest critic.

APC!!!! Change
2015 on my mind

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Demdem(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: No matter how vigorous APC campaigns in the SS;it can nevr dslodge PDP in that region cheesy because APC is so unpopuular in SS;except mayb in edo state..wana know whyy?SS hates boko haram;and boko haram is synonymous to buhari..as for SE;we all knw those mofos;they av already sold their birthright to PDP..think of better strategies supporters of APC bcox its gonna be a smooth ride for GEJ!!!!GEJ till 2023!!!demdem(berem's c0ck sucker is gonna be in for a shock!

When fools have nothing to say, they start brandishing foolish allegations they concorted from their cursed brain.
Even Jonathan ur god thinks otherwise. Retardeeen must be foolish to have provided Buhari enough security from the same evil boko u claim he is synonymous to.
U sound really daft. grin
Jonathan till ur early grave. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2014
shizzle11: another senseless thread by another apeesh1t fhool
How is it a senseless thread? Guys like you stinks. You reason with your dick!
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Olacharles:

I m a strong supporter of Buhari as I consider him as a far better candidate than GEJ, but having read through most of the analysis so far I believe giving Fashola the ticket won't be a bad idea at all as this would definitely make the Jonathanians not to have anything they could use to campaign against APC. They will just run out of idea!

Fine, Buhari can pull majority of votes from the north, but would Fashola as a candidate make the north to vote for Jonah instead (since we would be having 2 candidates)? I believe no is the answer. So with Fashola, majority of the northerners would still vote against JEG.

How about the south? Without doubt, Fashola would have 80% (if not more) of votes cast in the south west. His candidature would definitely put the SE and SS in total confusion, with this I see him wining at least 40% (if not more) of votes in each of the state in the region. The only thing they could use to campaign against him would be the fact that he is a Yoruba man thatz all.

I really want APC leaders to consider this as this would really rock the boat of PDP, the idea of pitching the north against the south would be check mated and it would really show that they are truly progressive. Buhari can then be asked to nominate 2 northern christians who are relatively popular as the running mate.

My opinion.

Another good idea. What if Buhari is allowed to run with Fashola as Vice for just one term and Fashola comes on board? You know OBJ really wasted the 8 years privilege given to the SW. So, it will be very hard to field a South Westerner as APC's presidential candidate.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Shut up you im.becile!Even a Stevie Wonder could see that buhari sympathizes with the sect..The initial set of BK criminals were bailed out of jail by CPC..rememba?he vowed that if he did not win the election, he would make the country ungovernable..he said during the electioneering period that if the votes were counted and he lost, people should go for blood...u must be a damned bastard!Personally i think Buhari may not be a direct sponsor but his sympathies lies with the group..u re just a dumb fuvktard;retar.ded c0ck sucker..You're a barbarian, you should be in a rowdy marketplace where your likes are, not on the Internet.Go n die;f00l..
Demdem:

When fools have nothing to say, they start brandishing foolish allegations they concorted from their cursed brain.
Even Jonathan ur god thinks otherwise. Retardeeen must be foolish to have provided Buhari enough security from the same evil boko u claim he is synonymous to.
U sound really daft. grin
Jonathan till ur early grave. cheesy
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Demdem(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: Shut up you im.becile!Even a Stevie Wonder could see that buhari sympathizes with the sect..The initial set of BK criminals were bailed out of jail by CPC..rememba[b]?he vowed that if he did not win the election, he would make the country ungovernable..he said during the electioneering period that if the votes were counted and he lost, people should go for blood..[/b].u must be a damned bastard!Personally i think Buhari may not be a direct sponsor but his sympathies lies with the group..u re just a dumb fuvktard;retar.ded c0ck sucker..You're a barbarian, you should be in a rowdy marketplace where your likes are, not on the Internet.Go n die;f00l..

I have no doubt in my mind that ur entire cursed lineage is filled with world class liars.
Fool, substantiate ur shameless lies has highlighted above and we all will be convinced that indeed u are no bastard. Jonathan till ur early grave. grin

2 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Hahaha..the accursed c0ck sucker has finally accepted the fact that he's an Apc b00tlicker cheesy You are one of reason why I still support legallization of Abortion till tomorrow..You shouldn't be ashamed of APC. be proud of them. Live with them and die with them.
That's called loyalty.ODE..Bastard child of a goat.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are.
Demdem:

I have no doubt in my mind that ur entire cursed lineage is filled with world class liars.
Fool, substantiate ur shameless lies has highlighted above and we all will be convinced that indeed u are no bastard. Jonathan till ur early grave. grin

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Demdem(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2014
[s]
tsolz84: Hahaha..the accursed c0ck sucker has finally accepted the fact that he's an Apc b00tlicker cheesy You are one of reason why I still support legallization of Abortion till tomorrow..You shouldn't be ashamed of APC. be proud of them. Live with them and die with them.
That's called loyalty.ODE..Bastard child of a goat.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are.
[/s]

Bastard, ur inability to substantiate ur claims suggests that u lied shamelessly against the General.
Indeed, ur lineage is filled with liars.
Jonathan till ur early grave. grin

2 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Apc b00tlicker;come out clean f00l;be proud of them;Come on. Be proud of APC. Never be ashamed of that. Can't you see I'm proud of my president Jona.daft? I can never be ashamed of him.
Oh wait, you must be a political prostitute.
That's bad o..world renowned c0cksucker..modafuvkin e-warrior;
The Nigerian army is recruiting...
Demdem: [s][/s]

Bastard, ur inability to substantiate ur claims suggests that u lied shamelessly against the General.

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2014
[s]
tsolz84: Apc b00tlicker;come out clean f00l;be proud of them;Come on. Be proud of APC. Never be ashamed of that. Can't you see I'm proud of my president Jona.daft? I can never be ashamed of him.
Oh wait, you must be a political prostitute.
That's bad o..world renowned c0cksucker..modafuvkin e-warrior;
The Nigerian army is recruiting...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, you are a historical entity,.."Atta-hiyyatu lillahi was-salawatu wat-tayyibatu As-salamu 'ala an-Nabiyy wa rahmat-ullahi wa barakatuhu As-salamu '...You're no more than a sheep, or bush dog if you will. I hope you lose your life being a political thug.

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: As far as I'm concerned, I am a historical entity,.."Atta-hiyyatu lillahi was-salawatu wat-tayyibatu As-salamu 'ala an-Nabiyy wa rahmat-ullahi wa barakatuhu As-salamu '...I am no more than a sheep, or bush dog if you will. Very soon I will lose my life being a political thug.

Good development, however

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2014
An even crazier idea: Lure Donald Duke into APC and make him presidential candidate. grin

*runs out of thread*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Wale Oke Dares Jonathan / Mubi Massacre With Pix (viewers Discretion) / Buhari Visits Chad Tomorrow But Check What El-Rufai Said When GEJ Visited Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.