Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,338 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 (4105 Views)

PDP Will Dislodge Burhari From Aso Rock – Ebenezer Babatope / Troops Dislodge Bokoharam Terrorists From Kerenowa And Chikun Gudu / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
PriceOfGarri: With due respect to the op and what he represents, I'm saying he's living under illusion concerning the real ideologies of apc.

On ur transparent primaries;
even cat and dogs knw that it's not possible in apc. There is always going to be a Tinubu who'd want to lord himself over all d aspirants.

On NW and NE canditature;
Going by this permutation, we are left with only Buhari, Atiku and Kwankwaso grin grin hahahahaha

Are these guys sellable to the average nigerian? Must it be from NW or NE? Can't we have someone from NC?

Finally I see apc being left with only option of fielding a muslim/muslim candidates if they go with buhari, atiku or kwankwaso. And if they do, muslim/muslim ticket is dead on arrival!

Hey! Don't call me a bigot. because personally, I won't vote for a Christian/Christian team.
very funny. You should worry about your PDP candidate. Muslim-Muslim candidates were voted en masse in 1993 poll. As for APC ideology I don't have an time to argue back and front, but I will advise you you come up with strategies to sell your PDP candidate. Trust me APC will get their act right this timme. I am sure a high ranking official will see this thread

2 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Descartes: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: You need to strategize in order to dislodge an incumbent in Nigeria
Yea I agree with you, it is a game of chess which requires critical thinking smiley
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Thanks for your brilliant opinion comrade! However, we need to be pragmatic in 2015. No time to experiment with candidates, given the nature and brutal way PDP does campaign. So what do we need to do or should be discussing is:

Who can bring about 15Million Votes from the North to neutralize the anticipated riggings by PDP in the South East and South South?

Who can bring in Six million votes from South West as a Vice presidential Candidate?

From the foregoing, I don't believe in Primaries, rather let the party think tank come out with candidates that can satisfy the above conditions.

Forget about the South East and SS, even if you presented Jesus Christ against jonathan their messiah, they would still vote the clueless drunkard! APC, Should NOT put them into considerations when picking candidates, as they can still be compensated with A Senate President Seat and by 2023, hand over to an Igbo man!

Remember, No Sane Person, would vote for jonathan in the North and South West, given the present sentiment echoing around the 2zones! So we are definitely going to witness the most noticeable ethnic electioneering in 2015.

Shalom! Sorry I don't have time to reply mentions these nights!
You made lot of sense. I wish I can reach a Member of BoT of APC...Anyway, I agree that APC can't win en masse in SS and SE. Our only hopes remain Rivers and Edo in SS, and IMO in SE. Edo may most likely give overwhelming support to APC ticket whether we field a SWsterner or S/Sterner. However, with Oyegun as Party Chair, the VP will most likely go SW. SW VP candidate is very strategic as Yorubas always favor yoruba ticket, especially when the person/candidate enjoys popularity. I will suggest Babatunde Fashola for strategic reasons. Or the party can settle for Rotimi Amaechi, he has relative support in the SW. Pat Utomi will attract few Igbos and also the intellectuals. I'd have loved Rochas but he should complete his term. I will like him to run in 2023. I will like APC to field Kwankwaso or Gen Buhari. Both of them enjoy northern popularity especially Buhari. Iff Buhari signifies interest, he should b allowed to run. But I want him for 1 term

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
The same thing with me, but for some it is bad. In fact it is no in the SE. They appear to hate anything Islam.
Man if mono religious ticket is the best team, then it has my blessing. I'm a christian but I have learnt to separate religion from governance. Politics and religion shouldn't be mixed.

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Yea I agree with you, it is a game of chess which requires critical thinking smiley
you are a smart one. kiss
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Descartes: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: Man if mono religious ticket is the best team, then it has my blessing. I'm a christian but I have learnt to separate religion from governance. Politics and religion shouldn't be mixed.
Unfortunately it has come to stay. And that's the first card the political class uses after ethnicity angry
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: You made lot of sense. I wish I can reach a Member of BoT of APC...Anyway, I agree that APC can't win en masse in SS and SE. Our only hopes remain Rivers and Edo in SS, and IMO in SE. Edo may most likely give overwhelming support to APC ticket whether we field a SWsterner or S/Sterner. However, with Oyegun as Party Chair, the VP will most likely go SW. SW VP candidate is very strategic as Yorubas always favor yoruba ticket, especially when the person/candidate enjoys popularity. I will suggest Babatunde Fashola for strategic reasons. Or the party can settle for Rotimi Amaechi, he has relative support in the SW. Pat Utomi will attract few Igbos and also the intellectuals. I'd have loved Rochas but he should complete his term. I will like him to run in 2023. I will like APC to field Kwankwaso or Gen Buhari. Both of them enjoy northern popularity especially Buhari. Iff Buhari signifies interest, he should b allowed to run. But I want him for 1 term

We are now getting home via the same route! Forget about the internet warriors, voters have already made decision on who to vote for! So let's try to avoid wasting time on conducting primaries to satisfy insatiable easterners, and go for the jugular by presenting our geographically marketable candidates!
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Unfortunately it has come to stay. And that's the first card the political class uses after ethnicity angry
babe, fortunately it was only introduced by PDP and the Government. This is one thing that will make the electorate dish PDP. I have devised my own strategy which I'm willing to share with the APC leadership and fans. Dear, that tribal/religious card will be the PDP's biggest undoing
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

We are now getting home via the same route! Forget about the internet warriors, voters have already made decision on who to vote for! So let's try to avoid wasting time on conducting primaries to satisfy insatiable easterners, and go for the jugular by presenting our geographically marketable candidates!
you are have a point but we must avoid going the ways of the PDP. SE are Nigerians. They should be carried along in the scheme of things. But our resources as a party should be more in our stronghold and SW.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Brimmie(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
I just wanna hear GEJ's Selling Point in 2015 without the use of Future Tense. sad

BTW, if Muslim/Muslim Ticket is the ONLY way to boot the drunkard out of ASO-ROCK, so be it! As-if they are gon' vote APC if they field Christian/Christian.

2 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: you are have a point but we must avoid going the ways of the PDP. SE are Nigerians. They should be carried along in the scheme of things. But our resources as a party should be more in our stronghold and SW.

Definitely! campaign would be carried just to seek the constitutional requirement of 25% votes in some states of south east and south south.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by 22MM(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lol
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by donphilopus: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: Cc:
Gbawe
Demdem
Obiagelli
Cleverly
Berem
Mynd44
Kel4soft
Donphilopus
500GP
And all Progressives on NL

Present sir!
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by DOMINUSCREDO: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
donphilopus:

Present sir!

Bastard
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: I just wanna hear GEJ's Selling Point in 2015 without the use of Future Tense. sad

BTW, if Muslim/Muslim Ticket is the ONLY way to boot the drunkard out of ASO-ROCK, so be it! As-if they are gon' vote APC if they field Christian/Christian.
You have spoken well. Those Jonathanians shouting muslim/muslim are as insincere as PDP promise of providing 24/7 electricity. They know that they have nothing else to offer and they av run out of campaign gimmicks. Personally, I will support any sellable ticket and I am glad either of Buhari or Kwankwaso will make good president. Fashola should be strongly considered for Vice. He's an astute administrator
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by DOMINUSCREDO: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Brimmie: I just wanna hear GEJ's Selling Point in 2015 without the use of Future Tense. sad

Fool just keep dreaming of votes.

Win state first before Nigeria
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
donphilopus:

Present sir!
You see how low that dude that quoted you is?
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by donphilopus: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: You made lot of sense. I wish I can reach a Member of BoT of APC...Anyway, I agree that APC can't win en masse in SS and SE. Our only hopes remain Rivers and Edo in SS, and IMO in SE. Edo may most likely give overwhelming support to APC ticket whether we field a SWsterner or S/Sterner. However, with Oyegun as Party Chair, the VP will most likely go SW. SW VP candidate is very strategic as Yorubas always favor yoruba ticket, especially when the person/candidate enjoys popularity. I will suggest Babatunde Fashola for strategic reasons. Or the party can settle for Rotimi Amaechi, he has relative support in the SW. Pat Utomi will attract few Igbos and also the intellectuals. I'd have loved Rochas but he should complete his term. I will like him to run in 2023. I will like APC to field Kwankwaso or Gen Buhari. Both of them enjoy northern popularity especially Buhari. Iff Buhari signifies interest, he should b allowed to run. But I want him for 1 term

Bro, you've said it all.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by donphilopus: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: You see how low that dude that quoted you is?

I'm very sure that the guy that quoted me is Bloodassassin. He should continue misbehaving because that's synonymous with his name!
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Whoever he is, don't just worry! Its not easy to be on d losing side. Use ignore button
donphilopus:
I'm very sure that the guy that quoted me is Bloodassassin. He should continue misbehaving because that's synonymous with his name!
donphilopus:

Bro, you've said it all.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by donphilopus: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: Whoever he is, don't just worry! Its not easy to be on d losing side. Use ignore button

Lol... Ignore button activated!
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by trillville(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
If APC makes the mistake of fielding any northerner, be it Buhari, kwankwaso or whoever, gej will surely get 25 percent votes in all states of the federation and win the election in a landslide.

PDP wants this election to be based on religion and ethnicity, cos they can't win an election based on competency. Picking a northern Muslim candidate plays right into gej plans for re-election, cos all he'll campaign about is the born to rule northerner vs moderate Christian shoeless southerner.

I have lived most of my life in northern Nigeria, and I can say for a fact that if Fashola is given the presidential ticket, he will get more votes from northerners in general than Buhari will get. Do you think the average talakawa will vote for Gej over fashola?

Forget all the talk that fashola is not popular. Everyone knows he is competent and would vote for him, he even looks presidential. When kwankwaso, started his tenure, he went to Lagos to receive coaching from fashola even though kwankwaso was a member of PDP at that time.

Even our Igbo brothers and sisters ( at least the educated ones) would vote for fashola. Who doesn't know gej is incompetent. Do you think that they do not want Nigeria to get better?

If tinubu has zoned the presidency to the north, if he is interested in APC winning the presidency, he should kindly select fashola as the candidate.

No more zoning, let the most competent person be the candidate.

2 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by trillville(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
People vote for the president and not the vice, fashola being the vp wouldn't necessarily pull the amount of votes he will get if he is the presidential candidate.

Most moderate Muslims in the north and a majority of Christian minorities will not vote for any northerner because of boko haram.
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by vicadex07(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2014
viczing: All of yall are the supporters of APC.

PDP and their brainless rants as usual

2 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by stanech: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2014
O ge me unu voom nanya

2 Likes

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2014
trillville: If APC makes the mistake of fielding any northerner, be it Buhari, kwankwaso or whoever, gej will surely get 25 percent votes in all states of the federation and win the election in a landslide.

PDP wants this election to be based on religion and ethnicity, cos they can't win an election based on competency. Picking a northern Muslim candidate plays right into gej plans for re-election, cos all he'll campaign about is the born to rule northerner vs moderate Christian shoeless southerner.

I have lived most of my life in northern Nigeria, and I can say for a fact that if Fashola is given the presidential ticket, he will get more votes from northerners in general than Buhari will get. Do you think the average talakawa will vote for Gej over fashola?

Forget all the talk that fashola is not popular. Everyone knows he is competent and would vote for him, he even looks presidential. When kwankwaso, started his tenure, he went to Lagos to receive coaching from fashola even though kwankwaso was a member of PDP at that time.

Even our Igbo brothers and sisters ( at least the educated ones) would vote for fashola. Who doesn't know gej is incompetent. Do you think that they do not want Nigeria to get better?

If tinubu has zoned the presidency to the north, if he is interested in APC winning the presidency, he should kindly select fashola as the candidate.

No more zoning, let the most competent person be the candidate.

very funny analysis. It defies logic
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2014
trillville: People vote for the president and not the vice, fashola being the vp wouldn't necessarily pull the amount of votes he will get if he is the presidential candidate.

Most moderate Muslims in the north and a majority of Christian minorities will not vote for any northerner because of boko haram.
this post is hilarious...hahahaha

Playing Boko haram card will even make ppl not to votes pdp
Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by trillville(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2014
whatlyf: very funny analysis. It defies logic
I guess you must be based in the southern part of the country so you do not understand the issues of terrorism we are currently facing up north.

Would you vote in a person sworn to protect you against an attacker, but fails to protect you or the person who is attacking you.

If APC makes the error of picking a northerner, the election will no longer be about gej vs Buhari or kwankwaso
but will be about north vs south
Muslim vs Christian
Extremist vs moderate.

The north is not all Hausa Fulani and Kanuri (core northerners), but with all honesty they are the largest voting block in the north. Bear in mind that most minority groups up north consist of both Christians and Muslims, and the Muslims in these minority populations do not really vote along the lines of the core northerners but vote along tribal lines.

In 2011, many minority groups from Borno to Kebbi voted for Buhari. There was relative peace between the cores and minorities because we did not have terrorist killing people rampantly.

Today the story has completely changed. Lying down on my bed one a Sunday morning, the fear that rips through my heart as I type boko haram. The constant knowledge that today might just be my last. An imperfect knowledge of what is even really going on. The inability to decipher ones friend from foe. You have no idea what it's like to live in the north.

Back to the topic, I have always liked Buhari and I believe he would transform Nigeria if he were given the chance. I believe I will personally benefit from a Kwankwaso presidency, but I just can not see any core northerner winning in 2015.

APC should make the election about competency and not religion and ethnicity.

Many northerners voted for MKO Abiola in '93 against their very own TOFA. Abiola was popular and he was voted for. Fashola is extremely popular up north. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2014
Keep on daydreaming, terrorist party (APC). You are wasting your time. You will never see support in Ala Ndi Igbo because if you step a foot in Igboland, we will lynch you bastards. YOU HAVE FAILED!!!!!

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2014
UncannyGenius: Keep on daydreaming, terrorist party (APC). You are wasting your time. You will never see support in Ala Ndi Igbo because if you step a foot in Igboland, we will lynch you bastards. YOU HAVE FAILED!!!!!
hahaahaa very funny. Mobilise your co-warlords very well because APC is coming with a political tsunami in SE. Please start your lynching from Rochas Okorocha or any of APC chieftains in your ward. Let's know your toughness cheesy

1 Like

Re: HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 by BrokenTV: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Definitely! campaign would be carried just to seek the constitutional requirement of 25% votes in some states of south east and south south.
Am not even sure that angry people's Congress will get up to 5% vote in the SouthEast and South south talkless of 25% keep living in ignorance.
Jonathan will lead this country till his tenure elapse in 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!! / Tinubu Struggled For A Handshake With Buhari. / Osinbajo Outsmarts Buhari, provides new policy to arrest slump of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.