Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,902 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

See What She Caused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Caused (901 Views)

This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol / What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What She Caused by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2014
There is this girl i met & liked her so i started toasting her but she was forming this their 'HARD TO GET' thingy for me n that attitude was reducing the feelings i had for her so i reduced how i was caring,calling n other things cos that hard to get thing pisses me off n i was losing interest in her,so one day she visited n we stravd.Now she z all over me but i dont feel anything for her anymore.I want to breakup with her thou we haven't been dating for long,its been two months bt i dnt knw hw to do it in order not to hurt her much.please what i need is ur suggestions guys,how do i tell her.
Re: See What She Caused by ITbomb(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2014
When the girl you have been pursuing gives you sex at the first meeting, that is usually result.
From my experiences, girls should stop forming non verbal resistant to sex when visiting the guy first but should boldly tell the guy that they should build communication first then promise sex later.

With this assurance , the guy's mind will cool down cos what makes a guy insist on the sex is the imminent possibility of not ever getting it again after failing the first attempt.

For the op, just reduce the resources spent but keep enjoying the punny till when she realises that she is not wanted.

1 Like

Re: See What She Caused by Otutu1(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2014
makes me even wonder why she would give it to you on her first visit, some babes tho. but OP youve still not given your reason for disliking her after all this/that?
Re: See What She Caused by Greyworld: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2014
I guess al yu wanted is wat yu 've got.... Wel if she luvs yu plz don't hurt her cux smday yu ll nid her but den...
Re: See What She Caused by valdes00(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2014
And the topic says - SEE WAT SHE CAUSED wen in actual fact its suppose to be - HOW I ENJOYED FREE kitten AFTER PLAYIN HARD TO GT......

1 Like

Re: See What She Caused by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2014
Otutu1: makes me even wonder why she would give it to you on her first visit, some babes tho. but OP youve still not given your reason for disliking her after all this/that?
[/color][color=#006600] not that i dislike her its just that the romance aspect of it is gone,what i felt for her was depreciating while she was playing the 'hard to get' game/campaign and i didnt spoon on her first visit,its not her 1st or 8th time of visiting.i still like her(as a friend) but its just that i don't love her anymore & its not after we lashed thou i thought the lashing might reignite what i felt before.n believe me i didnt go after her cause of s'e'x
Re: See What She Caused by Otutu1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
icedbeatz: [/color][color=#006600] not that i dislike her its just that the romance aspect of it is gone,what i felt for her was depreciating while she was playing the 'hard to get' game/campaign and i didnt spoon on her first visit,its not her 1st or 8th time of visiting.i still like her(as a friend) but its just that i don't love her anymore & its not after we lashed thou i thought the lashing might reignite what i felt before.n believe me i didnt go after her cause of s'e'x
i can see your mind is made up, but one important thing is to at least tell her of the turn of events at least for posterity.
Re: See What She Caused by numericalguy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
icedbeatz: There is this girl i met & liked her so i started toasting her but she was forming this their 'HARD TO GET' thingy for me n that attitude was reducing the feelings i had for her so i reduced how i was caring,calling n other things cos that hard to get thing pisses me off n i was losing interest in her,so one day she visited n we stravd.Now she z all over me but i dont feel anything for her anymore.I want to breakup with her thou we haven't been dating for long,its been two months bt i dnt knw hw to do it in order not to hurt her much.please what i need is ur suggestions guys,how do i tell her.

Guy this your story doesn't add up. Everything happened in just two months and you are still claiming she formed hard to get.
seems to me you got what you wanted and you are now looking for an excuse to dump her.
Re: See What She Caused by Dygeasy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
numericalguy:

Guy this your story doesn't add up. Everything happened in just two months and you are still claiming she formed hard to get.
seems to me you got what you wanted and you are now looking for an excuse to dump her.
Exactly!

Cos I wonder how long she played 'hard to get' before he got tired.
Re: See What She Caused by Dygeasy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
icedbeatz: There is this girl i met & liked her so i started toasting her but she was forming this their 'HARD TO GET' thingy for me n that attitude was reducing the feelings i had for her so i reduced how i was caring,calling n other things cos that hard to get thing pisses me off n i was losing interest in her,so one day she visited n we stravd.Now she z all over me but i dont feel anything for her anymore.I want to breakup with her thou we haven't been dating for long,its been two months bt i dnt knw hw to do it in order not to hurt her much.please what i need is ur suggestions guys,how do i tell her.
She played hard to get and you WERE LOSING interest (past continuous) yet you KEPT PUSHING for her to say yes. She eventually did about two months ago (which you didn't expressly tell in your post) and you both DID the DO and now you want to quit.

You got what you wanted. What happened to the interest you were losing?

Honestly the girl should have downloaded 'HARD TO GET' versions 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and play till whenever.

1 Like

Re: See What She Caused by papindinho(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dygeasy: She played hard to get and you WERE LOSING interest (past continuous) yet you KEPT PUSHING for her to say yes. She eventually did about two months ago (which you didn't expressly tell in your post) and you both DID the DO and now you want to quit.

Honestly the girl should have downloaded 'HARD TO GET' versions 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and play till whenever.
Gbam! Always on point.
Re: See What She Caused by Dygeasy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
papindinho: Gbam! Always on point.
cool
Re: See What She Caused by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dygeasy: She played hard to get and you WERE LOSING interest (past continuous) yet you KEPT PUSHING for her to say yes. She eventually did about two months ago (which you didn't expressly tell in your post) and you both DID the DO and now you want to quit.

i started toasting her like 5months ago to be precise and i really liked her(still like her bt not in a romantic way),i did wrong by doing the 'did' with her thinking it will reignite the love i had for her.the 2months dating was lyk once in a while but i found out that d feelin was really depreciatin a month or so ago,i rarely call her (n likewise her) after i noticed dat(thou i jux cal her as a female friend once/twice a week or 2) but she jux visited some day n we did 'it' n i tot it wil reignite d passion i had for her which u can say is so bad of me to do dat (doin d did hopin it will rekindle d love bt it didnt)believe me i didnt do it cos i want jux sex.i wish wat i tot wud av happened did happen bt it didnt,so wts beta leading her on n keep havin s*x wit her till i'm tired of s*x or tellin her d truth

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Wants To Divorce Her Husband (because He Was Being "Too Nice" To Her) / A New Apartment Or Just Get Married. / What Is Wrong With This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.