Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? (8209 Views)

Which Of These Brick Games Caused You Sleepless Night As A Kid / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / What Caused Your Last Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Whizzcute(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good day Folks!

I strongly believe that atleast 80% of we here have Ex BFs and GFs with one thing or the other leading to the break up.

Lets use this thread and share with others what was the cause of the separation with our last partner .

Mine was really Silly, " SHE COMPLAINED THAT I PAY MORE ATTENTION TO VIDEO GAMES AND FOOTBALL ( you know how most ladies hate these two things grin) THAN HER, THE FUNNIEST THING WAS THAT I FAILED TO SHOW UP AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY BECAUSE I WENT TO WATCH A FOOTBALL MATCH THAT NIGHT (Man Utd Vs Club Brugge and i be die hard manutd fan o grin), I LATER CALLED HER THE FOLLOWING MORNING TO APOLOGISE BUT SHE STOPPED LISTENING TO MY APOLOGY WHEN SHE LEARNT THAT IT WAS A FOOTBALL MATCH THAT STOPPED ME FROM COMING, SO SHE ENDED THE CALL AND NEVER PICKED UP AGAIN. I'VE DONE ALL I CAN TO MAKE HER FORGIVE ME BUT SHE BLUNTLY REPELLED MY PRESENCE AND SO THE 5 MONTHS RELATIONSHIP ENDED "

Now it's time for you to share yours......

cc

Wristbangle
midehi
punkyveer
tosyne2much
twaci
tohpahz
naijaboiy
darmys
agarawu23
tomfrench
kashybaby
ronald4lif etc

2 Likes

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by falconey(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
she had this male best friend she spends almost every hour of her day with, I felt insecure blah blah blah

I called it quit.

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
She cheated.... thrice sad

2 Likes

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOOD...
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by FruityLass: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
I hate being cheated upon........

Notime for accepting apology.
Once a cheat will always be

Unto next!
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by lyntiffany(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lies upon lies.

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by bjprodint(f): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Distance
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by falconey(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
She cheated.... thrice sad

3times The first 2 na trial?

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
splitter did cool
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
long story short, i was too young to get married.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

The power of begging with tears Lol..
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
i discovered she was such a cheerful giver, even my neighbours benefited sad

10 Likes

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by donholy28(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
She was a liar and too demanding.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
she wanted sex ßadly + distance.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by HyDee001(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
I was and I am still not ready. There's more to life than just using your youth life playing love. Not like it's wrong, but there's more, you know...if you get what I mean.

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by donholy28(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
falconey:

3times This first 2 na trial?
no na practical
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
I wasn't there for her sad angry cry
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Cheated a whole lot, always lying.

She left her room and packed into a guy's room in her hostel. Sleeps there overnight, cooks together, in the guise that she quarreled with her room mate, when plenty female rooms de to pack.

Once told me she always wanna say the truth but doesn't know when lie will just enter her mouth

Then she cheated again.

She still cheated.

and cheated

Am sure she's still cheating now

7 Likes

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
HyDee001:
I was and I am still not ready. There's more to life than just using your youth life playing love. Not like it's wrong, but there's more, you know...if you get what I mean.
just tell me you are working for money wink
Thats the only reason i can advice you not Gv a fvck about love

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by HyDee001(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
dharay99:
You know you're in for a long thing when you are separated by distance, yet your partner is a sex freak.
Good call bro.

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by donholy28(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dharniel:
FOOD...
food wetin? u chop am?

1 Like

Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
HyDee001:
what are you not telling me
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by donholy28(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
dharay99:
Talk true na u be d sex addict
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by wristbangle: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Whizzcute:
Good day Folks!

I strongly believe that atleast 80% of we here have Ex BFs and GFs with one thing or the other leading to the break up.

Lets use this thread and share with others what was the cause of the separation with our last partner .

Mine was really Silly, " SHE COMPLAINED THAT I PAY MORE ATTENTION TO VIDEO GAMES AND FOOTBALL ( you know how most ladies hate these two things grin) THAN HER, THE FUNNIEST THING WAS THAT I FAILED TO SHOW UP AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY BECAUSE I WENT TO WATCH A FOOTBALL MATCH THAT NIGHT (Man Utd Vs Club Brugge and i be die hard manutd fan o grin), I LATER CALLED HER THE FOLLOWING MORNING TO APOLOGISE BUT SHE STOPPED LISTENING TO MY APOLOGY WHEN SHE LEARNT THAT IT WAS A FOOTBALL MATCH THAT STOPPED ME FROM COMING, SO SHE ENDED THE CALL AND NEVER PICKED UP AGAIN. I'VE DONE ALL I CAN TO MAKE HER FORGIVE ME BUT SHE BLUNTLY REPELLED MY PRESENCE AND SO THE 5 MONTHS RELATIONSHIP ENDED "

Now it's time for you to share yours......

cc

Wristbangle
midehi
punkyveer
tosyne2much
twaci
tohpahz
naijaboiy
darmys
agarawu23
tomfrench
kashybaby
ronald4lif etc

grin u suppose to know that ladies hate placing something of importance over them especially football.
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
donholy28:
Talk true na u be d sex addict
anifin else u wanna say....
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by HyDee001(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
agarawu23:
just tell me you are working for money wink
Thats the only reason i can advice you not Gv a fvck about love
If you say so.smiley
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by dharay99: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
HyDee001:

You know you're in for a long thing when you are separated by distance, yet your partner is a sex freak.
Good call bro.
yh mahn, †hnx.!
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by maysimsimple(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
FruityLass:
I hate being cheated upon........

Notime for accepting apology.
Once a cheat will always be

Unto next!

Ma'am, Do u7 know all men have d tendency to cheat
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by HyDee001(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tomfrench:
what are you not telling me
Alot!
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sex,she doesn't respect my opinion of* no sex till mariage*
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by HyDee001(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tomfrench:
i discovered she was such a cheerful giver, even my neighbours benefited sad
Awww... And we are told that God loves a cheerful giver. Why break up with a person that God loves? That's bad! undecided
Re: What Caused You To Split With Your Last Partner? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
cry Nawaooo.. it seems everybody blame d cause of dia breakup on their partner who unfortunately isnt here to tell his or her side of the story.

#sips my zobo drink with small suya.. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Grab It Babe, It's Your Property" - Media React As Man Grabs His Bae's Backside / A Lady Caused Problems In A Wedding With Her Backside / What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.