Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again (1272 Views)

Mode9 Cries Out On Neglect Of His ‘type Of Rap’ / 9ice Vs Rugged Man / Naeto C ,mode 9, Rugged Man ,free Style Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by doctor(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2006
Rugged Man is at it again, his second single from his forthcoming album is On the air waves, sounds like an India song, he blends it with an Indian Flavour. The title is Club Rugged, the track is hot go check it out.

I'm out Y'all
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by eveseh(f): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2006
thanks we have heard u

cool
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by casper(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2006
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by Oracle(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2006
I'm sorry but the link is invalid, i've tried it, any other person to confirm this?
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by diddy4(m): 12:34am On Jul 21, 2006
link aint working. helpooooo
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by gbengaijot(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2006
Ok, i just typed the website addy and it seems like seun has put a process in place dat does not show the Nigerian#ntertainment website. if you go to yahoo and search for Nigeriaentertainmet$ and you should get it
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by diddy4(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2006
do u have the song as an audio file please?
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by gbengaijot(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2006
@didy, the album is not yet out sef. so i dnt av it. nigeriannentertainment is only streaming it on their website for now
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by diddy4(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
ok man, thanks.
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by Oracle(m): 2:00am On Jul 22, 2006
I'm sorry but i still have a problem getting the song
Re: Rugged Man The King Of Rap Is At It Again by gbengaijot(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
The website address is w w w. n i g e r i a n e n t e r t a i n m e n t . c o m and it will show the intro with ruggedmans pix. click it to get to the homepage and if u look at the TABS on the top of the homepage, you should c a link called playlist. click the link and it will get u the music.

(1) (Reply)

Y.dour/tuface/akon Who Has The Most Charming Voice in Africa? / Am Looking For Esse Agesse Peppersoupe Mama? / Forbes List: The Year's Hottest New Music Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.