Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,299 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? (762 Views)

Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? by Mikkie31(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] Being used to having someone you love around you all the time can be a wonderful feeling. You know the smell of his/her perfume(that's if they wear one),you recognise the smell of his/her hair,you shared each other's happy and sad moments,you do almost everything together. Just when you begin to feel the intimacy heading somewhere,that's the time he/she suddenly comes up with flimsy excuses as to why the relationship can no longer continue. And then you break down,devastated by the thought of everything you have given up so the relationship could work. However,not everyone recovers from such heart wrecking situation. It becomes so unbearable for some people that they feel there is no point to keep on living,some commit suicide and others just loose their sanity. I have gathered experiences from people around me and from others i could relate with,all these just keeps me wondering what difference there is between love and other drugs? Cos when it crashes you loose your sanity and it takes a long while to get back up on your feet.

NOTE: THIS IS SOMETHING ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN A SERIOUS AND INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP CAN RELATE TO.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
What type of drug?? paracetamol, panadol or what

be precise
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? by Mikkie31(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
5naira: What type of drug?? paracetamol, panadol or what

be precise
narcotics to be precise. Drugs that are medically termed dangerous and harmful. U know,those types that could make one loose his/her sanity.
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? by Jodekss(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mikkie31: narcotics to be precise. Drugs that are medically termed dangerous and harmful. U know,those types that could make one loose his/her sanity.
hmmmmn... Really a good topic you've cooked up bra... I have been to such peppering soups before and made it out... Yes, it can't be funny nor easy to just stop relating abruptly with something or someone you can't do without, but the mo your conscience sets you free (that if you have a good heart/conscience)then you let her go and don't pine too much cos of so... Life rolls on as long as the breathe of life lives on... If she keeps threatening she NEED'S to go, cos that is what is gonna make her so very happy in life, then let her go since it is the same happiness you have always wanted for her, you know tying her down would amount you do not want good things for her or you love seeing her all time sad... Then you begin to rebuild your heart from where it has fallen... It is not gonna be jammy, something like such was never meant to be jammy to sail through but you sure will and some better partner/girl/boy would loom in before you read A B C...
I have never taken hard drugs before, and pray not to till I die with my big mouth opened perhaps... So to me it all depends, it depends on how strong you are... But, to me, the pains of the heart is far painful than when the head is guillotined...,man, it is the heart we are talking about but when it so happens, one must still keep his sanity straight, or else that becomes the beginning of the end of such head... God help us guys...
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? by sexylogan(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mikkie31: [color=#990000][/color] Being used to having someone you love around you all the time can be a wonderful feeling. You know the smell of his/her perfume(that's if they wear one),you recognise the smell of his/her hair,you shared each other's happy and sad moments,you do almost everything together. Just when you begin to feel the intimacy heading somewhere,that's the time he/she suddenly comes up with flimsy excuses as to why the relationship can no longer continue. And then you break down,devastated by the thought of everything you have given up so the relationship could work. However,not everyone recovers from such heart wrecking situation. It becomes so unbearable for some people that they feel there is no point to keep on living,some commit suicide and others just loose their sanity. I have gathered experiences from people around me and from others i could relate with,all these just keeps me wondering what difference there is between love and other drugs? Cos when it crashes you loose your sanity and it takes a long while to get back up on your feet.
NOTE: THIS IS SOMETHING ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN A SERIOUS AND INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP CAN RELATE TO.

Love is sweet when the person also loves you back...Damn it, I'm in cloud nine... wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? by Mikkie31(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jodekss: hmmmmn... Really a good topic you've cooked up bra... I have been to such peppering soups before and made it out... Yes, it can't be funny nor easy to just stop relating abruptly with something or someone you can't do without, but the mo your conscience sets you free (that if you have a good heart/conscience)then you let her go and don't pine too much cos of so... Life rolls on as long as the breathe of life lives on... If she keeps threatening she NEED'S to go, cos that is what is gonna make her so very happy in life, then let her go since it is the same happiness you have always wanted for her, you know tying her down would amount you do not want good things for her or you love seeing her all time sad... Then you begin to rebuild your heart from where it has fallen... It is not gonna be jammy, something like such was never meant to be jammy to sail through but you sure will and some better partner/girl/boy would loom in before you read A B C...
I have never taken hard drugs before, and pray not to till I die with my big mouth opened perhaps... So to me it all depends, it depends on how strong you are... But, to me, the pains of the heart is far painful than when the head is guillotined...,man, it is the heart we are talking about but when it so happens, one must still keep his sanity straight, or else that becomes the beginning of the end of such head... God help us guys...
LOL J,yea its necessary to remain sane. Am sure folks who's been in the same predicament can relate to it.
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Other Drugs? by Jodekss(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mikkie31: LOL J,yea its necessary to remain sane. Am sure folks who's been in the same predicament can relate to it.
yes o abi nau... wink

(1) (Reply)

Love At First. Do You Believe? / Chisos Some Gals Are Mermaid: She's Giving Me High Bp @20! / What Crosses Your Mind When Your Eyes Meet The Eyes Of Your Loved One."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.