Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Love At First. Do You Believe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First. Do You Believe? (756 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love At First. Do You Believe? by Baba419(m): 12:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Was thinking today, do you think it exists? I mean real love that lasts. I think not cos the speed you use to jump in is mostly the same you will jump out with and find a new LOVE? I hope am right? Or just have too much time
Re: Love At First. Do You Believe? by marieolae(f): 1:04am On Sep 05, 2014
It doesn't exist. Never has, never will!
Re: Love At First. Do You Believe? by jhydebaba(m): 1:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Nothing like love at first sight, it develops gradually.
Re: Love At First. Do You Believe? by Baba419(m): 1:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks for your opinions but as a guy that has gotten to the stage of higher consciousness where physical looks alone doesnt define anything, I know some population of guys say it does and mind you first sight can also be first talk/relation with a lady you have seen around and known for awhile without relating and one day you find out shes all/not what you want/they say or she seems like and you see shes similar to you in a number of ways. If you can make a friend in a day why cant you find love at a sight/talk? And lets not forget sex on a first date has also becone an issue. In davidos words "na wetin God plan go happen tonight"
Re: Love At First. Do You Believe? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 05, 2014
I only know about attraction at first sight.
Re: Love At First. Do You Believe? by Davidbanky(m): 2:35am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: It doesn't exist. Never has, never will!

How do they even love at first sight ? Dem be winch ? I found a new name for it ' attraction at first sight, the rest are random motions that can work either way ...
Re: Love At First. Do You Believe? by pharmo25(m): 2:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Definitely there's love @first sight.. When a mother, after going through labour pain and eventually deliver the baby, definitely on her 1st sight of the baby, she'll love the baby even with the blood stain...
Re: Love At First. Do You Believe? by adamkevinlee: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Love is a good feeling in between of two members, There is no words to express our love on our lovable one we just feel it. It was the true love.

married but looking
Re: Love At First. Do You Believe? by Baba419(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Ok guys, i think it exists but not as a two way thing one person has to feel it and work to make the other see it l. Citing two posters above, the mother will feel the love but the baby cant but eventually will.

(1) (Reply)

/ How to woo This Fish please help!!!! Tenk / Who Should He Choose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.