Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1810959 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cuteyguy: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2019
bjstardom:

Yes they are legit, and I think their salary structure is good. But if you don't have previous experience in Microfinance Bank; they might not interview you or they tell you, they will get back to you.

Thanks for the info
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nebsunshine: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2019
bjstardom:

Jobberman is the number 1 source of scam interviews ever, just uninstalled their useless app on my phone

What of Indeed.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fansnikblog: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bjstardom(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
nebsunshine:

What of Indeed.com
It's legit like LinkedIn
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by carcruise001: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2019
ZDC Transport is recruiting.
Your skill can professionally feed you. Build your career @ www.zdctransport.com and earn a pensionable retirement.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by damwealth123(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Please, I need a place where I can I learn Graphic designs in Ibadan.. I stay around Boluwaji Academy axis
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Myatunbi(f): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sales Executives urgently needed for immediate employment.

OND
HND
BSc

not more than[b] 28[/b] years residing in Lagos.
interested candidates should sent their c.v to recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net
Interview on Tuesday 20th August 2019. Below are the locations needed Oke Arin, Obalende, Ladipo, Isolo, Iyana Ipaja, Trade Fair, Surulere, Oyinbo, Oshodi, Orile, Oke Ado, Ojodu, Ketu, Ikotun, Ikorodu, Ikeja, Ijegun, Ijede, Igbogbo, Igando, Idumagbo, Idioro, Festac, Ejigbo, Ayobo, Boundary, Bariga, Baruwa, Badagry, Apongbo, Anthony, Alaba ajah, Akowonjo, Aguda, Agege.

Jakeattah:
MEDPRO just sent another of their many invites.... The number one GNLD

.... But they can't see me
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Myatunbi(f): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
cuteyguy:

Thanks for the info

Sales Executives [/b]urgently needed for immediate employment.

[b]OND
HND
BSc

not more than[b] 28[/b] years residing in Lagos.
interested candidates should sent their c.v to recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net
Interview on Tuesday 20th August 2019. Below are the locations needed Oke Arin, Obalende, Ladipo, Isolo, Iyana Ipaja, Trade Fair, Surulere, Oyinbo, Oshodi, Orile, Oke Ado, Ojodu, Ketu, Ikotun, Ikorodu, Ikeja, Ijegun, Ijede, Igbogbo, Igando, Idumagbo, Idioro, Festac, Ejigbo, Ayobo, Boundary, Bariga, Baruwa, Badagry, Apongbo, Anthony, Alaba ajah, Akowonjo, Aguda, Agege.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Myatunbi(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
cuteyguy:

Thanks for the info

Role: Sales Executive
Kindly apply below
Apply via: https:///2ZsXeKB
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Rhiya: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Any information about apata And ascott interview question , salary structure etc
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olayincar(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
cuteyguy:
Guys,I got this last night,hope its real, pls I need urge not reply

INTERVIEW
H
hr@infed.org.ng
to me
11 hours agoDetails

Dear BELLO,

Your application has been received by us.
You are hereby invited for an interview with our Human Resource Team.

Date: TUESDAY 27/08/2019
Venue: Oba Akran Avenue, Obasa street, off Forte Oil Filling Station, Chemline Building second gate, Ikeja Lagos.

Time: 9.00am

Note: You are to come with a copy of your CV, a print out of this invite and a valid means of Identification to gain access, as you will not be allowed access into the building without these items.

Best Regards,
HR@Mark
BRYMEDOT( INC)
08135163788 (available to pick call from 9.00am to 6.00pm)

Disclaimer: BRYMEDOT, is committed to helping you secure worthwhile Employment. We are a third party recruiter.
Third Party Recruiters—Third party recruiters are defined as agencies, organizations or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time, or full time employment on behalf of others and for themselves.

AVAILABLE OFFERS AT BRYMEDOT

1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
(We develop business, both for our clients and our businesses)

2. HUMAN RESOURCE PERSONNEL
(We recruit for ourselves and for our clients)

3. GRADUATE/CORPORATE TRAINING
(We organize training for our clients)

You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, BRYMEDOT, may forward your details to clients who are interested in You OR in other case forward your details to clients who are interested in your services.

bro please did you later went for this interview?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chibilizino: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
God will visit them in their own coin the people i pity is their children that it will affect
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tolusogo: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Please I want to confirm this company maybe is one of GNLD , Proways Dynamic Resources Limited.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by shady2royce(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
bjstardom:

Jobberman is the number 1 source of scam interviews ever, just uninstalled their useless app on my phone

Please whatabout jobs on Jiji, I got 1 this morning..... I never trust job interview on that app, the last 2 I attended were drug marketing interviews
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bjstardom(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
shady2royce:

Please whatabout jobs on Jiji, I got 1 this morning..... I never trust job interview on that app, the last 2 I attended were drug marketing interviews

Maybe, but I only use Jiji for sales.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Estheraosho(f): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5394747/longrich-new-oil-money-ooo

You don't have to depend on one source of income, join Longrich and make impacts to yourself and those around you. Click on the link above to see a bit of what I'm talking about. Longrich is super.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dehveed(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
*AFRICAN YOUTH CONFERENCE 2019*

Hi, I am inviting you to be a part of history in the forthcoming event titled:

*THE AFRICAN YOUTH IN A GLOBALIZED ECONOMY*

*Who Are To Attend This Event?*

• Youth within the age of 18 to 45.

• Unemployed Youth Seeking Opportunities.

• Youth With Business Ideas But Without Capital.

• Business Owners Within The Age of 18 - 45 Seeking Business Support & Grant

• Youth Seeking Mentorship From Established CEO's & Celebrities.

*African Youth Conference is a must attend for every Nigerian youth seeking employment & financial freedom. We are making provision for 5,000 youth to attend this event.*

*Event will also feature freebies including: 100 Android phones for 100 youth, 250 T-shirts, Raffle for #200,000 Grand Prize and 50k video skit*

*Date:* Saturday 28th September, 2019.

*Venue:* StadPlus Event Centre, Xpress House off Otunba Jobi Fela Way, CBD Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.

*Join Event Supplementary Whatsapp Group For Free Registration & Enquiries*

https:///IjLLpDKTl82GH0oHp5wkKt

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kaey10(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
Please who has any info about NSIA insurance company Abuja, got a text inviting me for an interview tomorrow morning. Pls just wanna make sure it's not a scam. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lummy92: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Justinatoyin:
they are original fake.
d
Very sad. They enslave job applicants during the course of their so called fake interview. They change interview to marketing. May God help Nigeria Youths.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lummy92: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Learn a skill and earn more aside your salary.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lummy92: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Lummy92 post=81926824]Learn a skill and earn more aside your salary.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Fuar4real: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is really a nice thread.

I believe this article will help more.

How to Spot Employment Scams

Are you looking for a new job? If you are, you may be using the internet or your local newspaper to find job listings. Although the internet and local newspapers are a great way to find up-to-date job listings, you also need to be on the lookout for scams. There is such a thing as an employment scam. The good news is that many employment scams are easy to spot, especially when you know what to look for.

When it comes to being on the lookout for employment scams, it is extremely important that you remember employment scams are not only found online. While these scams are more common online, many employment scams are making their way to local newspapers, possibly even your local newspaper. That is why you always need to be on the lookout for employment scams; you should never let your guard down.

As for spotting an employment scam, which is also commonly referred to as a job listing scam, there are a number of points that you will want to be on the lookout for. Perhaps, the biggest red flag is when you are required to putdown a deposit to apply for a job or to get hired. If you are thinking that it is suspicious, you are right. Many people are so desperate for a job that they don’t realize that they shouldn’t have to pay to work; it should actually be the other way around. No matter what excuses you are given, like that your deposit would be used to process your application or pay for your training materials, do not fall for it. Under no circumstances should you pay an employer to let you work for them.

Another easy way that you can spot an employment scam is by examining the information given to you in a job listing. For instance, most legitimate business opportunities or job listings will be full of information. Whether the job listing is for a local job or work-at-home job, you should be able to get information on the type of job available, a little bit of background information on the company in question, qualifications needed, as well as information on how to go about applying for the job. Employment scams often provide as little information as possible. You will want to be on the lookout for job listings just that encourage you to “act fact, as only five more positions available,” or something else along those lines. Never apply for a job without knowing exactly what you would be doing first.

One of the reasons why you are advised against apply for a job that you don’t really know much about is because many job applications request your social security number. Your social security number in the wrong hands can result in a bad, costly situation. The requesting of a blank check, for direct deposit, is another red flag that you should be able to spot. If you are hired to work for a well-known company, one that is either local or online, direct deposit is okay, but you should never signup for direct deposit because you are required to do so, especially if you are trying a new work-at-home opportunity.

The above mentioned red flags are red flags that you should always be on the lookout for and avoid. In all honesty, you may be able to search for and find legitimate job opportunities or examine a large number of job listings without every coming across an employment scam, but it is still best if you are prepared for it all.

Get more details here...
https://thefutureguard.com/job-seekerssp/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Okakala: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2019
There are a ton of places out there that promise they can teach you how to code—but what does that mean exactly if you’re a tech newbie?

Even if you know you’re ready to learn to code, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by all the free resources and coding classes out there. (Ever hear of too much of a good thing?!)

If you’re brand new to the world of tech, it makes sense that you should start to learn to code for free using classes and guides online. But to save you the Googling, here’s a WhatsApp group for learning to code, including mastering specific topics.

And it’s been updated and expanded to include more ways to learn to code online with shared opportunities to network and work. The list of resources on HTML & CSS, JavaScript and more. Join today!!!

Request to join via any of these numbers: +2348175861704[whatsApp] or +2348182644111[SMS]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nonsopas(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Job Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria

Position: Financial Executie

https://www.nairaland.com/5402308/job-vacancy-financial-executive-airtel
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Seng(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
pls who knows about Fview incorporate?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by banji1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
*Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*

Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature for details.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Akinson1: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
You have been invited for an Oral interview with Tizeti Network Limited Abeokuta for the position of a sales/marketing intern. DATE:11th Sept. '19 VENUE: 12,Lalubu str.Oke-Ilewo (Techno building b4 SLOT) TIME:10am

has anyone heard or know bout this tizeti network or gone for their interview bfr??
ur response pls
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50