Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1814095 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Marshal3045(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
I got the same message too. Am currently in Ibadan I don't know if I should go or not.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by staniyere(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Can someone help me confirm this pls.

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the role of an Accountant,You have been
shortlisted for an interview with Success Drives Global Consult on
Monday, September 16th,2019.

Venue: 18 Afolabi Aina Street,
By Alade
off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email and confirm your availability.

Regards.
Hr/Admin
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by deyemih: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pls kindly vote for me to get an entry into the fcmb flexxtern program. Follow the link below and vote with facebook, twitter or both. Please help a brother. Thanks.

https://apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern4/entry/WBW7Y9SB
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ehmmy11(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
staniyere:
Can someone help me confirm this pls.

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the role of an Accountant,You have been
shortlisted for an interview with Success Drives Global Consult on
Monday, September 16th,2019.

Venue: 18 Afolabi Aina Street,
By Alade
off Allen Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this email and confirm your availability.

Regards.
Hr/Admin
they sent it to you today for interview tomorrow..... Scam.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by staniyere(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
It was actually sent on Thursday
ehmmy11:
they sent it to you today for interview tomorrow..... Scam.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ehmmy11(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
staniyere:
It was actually sent on Thursday
search for them online.. All the best
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sniper4real(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pls, how legit is jobs on jiji
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by staniyere(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
ehmmy11:
search for them online.. All the best
I have been doing this but no single information about them.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sniper4real(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2019
tolusogo:
Please I want to confirm this company maybe is one of GNLD , Proways Dynamic Resources Limited.

Bro, any findings about this company. I've been called for an interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gosj01(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2019
triplebaba:
Dear Adeyinka,

Thank you for applying for the position of Customer Relation Officer with AIICO INSURANCE PLC.

We would like to invite you to our office to interview for the position. Your interview has been scheduled for Friday 11th October, 2018 by 10am, at AIICO INSURANCE PLC, 203/205 Oshodi/Apapa Expressway, Iyana Isolo, Lagos.

Please ask of Yemi Oladipupo or call 012934533

We look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,

Oladipupo Yemi
Team Head

Please how real is this invite?

Good Morning, did you later try this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
If you are applying to commonwealth scholarship then you need to view this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5412187/how-apply-commonwealth-scholarship-through#82287255
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dorammy(f): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2019
A reputable organization needs the services of a beautiful, smart and intelligent female secretary/customer care representative and a female TV Presenter/ host for immediate employment.

Job title 1: TV Presenter
**Having any radio or TV broadcasting experience will be an added advantage.

Job title 2: secretary/customer care representative

•BSC mass communication or related course.

Salary: very attractive.

must reside within IKEJA AND ITS ENVIRONS

send CV and a full size photograph of yourself to career@desirespathfinder.org using “secretary" or "Presenter"

Application deadline 30th September
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by naijabruce: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Emoreni:
National cancer prevention program has invited me to a interview for a job interview @ 10am on Saturday, 26/01/19 at mass medical mission, 31 bode Thomas St, S/L, Lagos.
Please who can verify the authenticity of this job interview and organisation? Need feedback asap please.

https://www.nairaland.com/5342861/never-accept-job-offer-mass#80972477
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by donhay: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2019
FELAMOK HR is a Human Resource company that is focused on human capital management, outsourcing and business consulting.

The company has been reiterated by many industry experts as one of the best in the country.

Since its establishment, many of its clients attest the unique ability to consistently adopt a thorough approach in understanding their peculiar needs and properly deploying innovative solutions to meet those needs.

The good news is, FELAMOK has established a partnership with Opay, a new and innovative on-demand , one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in everyday life., and shall be recruiting for all its platforms

FELAMOK is expected to recruit for the International brand on all fronts and shall be kicking off its recruitment trainings and interviews from Saturday, September 14, 2019.

See details below;

FELAMOK HR is still recruiting for OPay-OFood Nigeria. OPay Nigeria recently invested 50 Million USD in Nigeria.

We have successfully implemented OPay Money and Oride Platforms. We are rolling out OFood internet Application.

Interested SSCE, ND, HND, BSC applicants eager to work with O’Food Nigeria should attend the recruitment training and interviews.

ND and SSCE:

Marketers 60K

HND and BSC:

Marketing Managers 120K

Business Developers 100K

Business Development Managers 150K

Key Account Managers 150K

Brand Assistants 100K

Brand Representatives 100K

DATES

Saturday: 14/09/2019

Monday:

16/09/2019

Tuesday:

17/09/2019

Wednesday:

18/09/2019

VENUE:

OFood Centre:

Alexander House

Opposite Japaul House

Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Alausa, Ikeja

Ask for Felamok HR staff at the venue for adequate documentation.

For residents of Lagos state only.

Our module is to have our workers work in the OFood Zone closest to thier residences. We have zoned Lagos state into 8 zones for easy outreach for our staff. No matter where you live in Lagos state, you ll work in the zone closest to you.

For example, applicants from V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah, Epe, Lagos Island, Awoyaya, Obalende, CMS etc will work at the OFood Zone on Lagos Island.

Ogba, Ojodu, Agbado, Ojota etc will work at the OFood Zone in Ikeja.

Same applies to all areas in Lagos state including Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry etc

Call FELAMOK HR MANAGER on

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by donhay: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Has anyone gone for this interview? We need a eyewitness report
donhay:
FELAMOK HR is a Human Resource company that is focused on human capital management, outsourcing and business consulting.

The company has been reiterated by many industry experts as one of the best in the country.

Since its establishment, many of its clients attest the unique ability to consistently adopt a thorough approach in understanding their peculiar needs and properly deploying innovative solutions to meet those needs.

The good news is, FELAMOK has established a partnership with Opay, a new and innovative on-demand , one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in everyday life., and shall be recruiting for all its platforms

FELAMOK is expected to recruit for the International brand on all fronts and shall be kicking off its recruitment trainings and interviews from Saturday, September 14, 2019.

See details below;

FELAMOK HR is still recruiting for OPay-OFood Nigeria. OPay Nigeria recently invested 50 Million USD in Nigeria.

We have successfully implemented OPay Money and Oride Platforms. We are rolling out OFood internet Application.

Interested SSCE, ND, HND, BSC applicants eager to work with O’Food Nigeria should attend the recruitment training and interviews.

ND and SSCE:

Marketers 60K

HND and BSC:

Marketing Managers 120K

Business Developers 100K

Business Development Managers 150K

Key Account Managers 150K

Brand Assistants 100K

Brand Representatives 100K

DATES

Saturday: 14/09/2019

Monday:

16/09/2019

Tuesday:

17/09/2019

Wednesday:

18/09/2019

VENUE:

OFood Centre:

Alexander House

Opposite Japaul House

Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Alausa, Ikeja

Ask for Felamok HR staff at the venue for adequate documentation.

For residents of Lagos state only.

Our module is to have our workers work in the OFood Zone closest to thier residences. We have zoned Lagos state into 8 zones for easy outreach for our staff. No matter where you live in Lagos state, you ll work in the zone closest to you.

For example, applicants from V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah, Epe, Lagos Island, Awoyaya, Obalende, CMS etc will work at the OFood Zone on Lagos Island.

Ogba, Ojodu, Agbado, Ojota etc will work at the OFood Zone in Ikeja.

Same applies to all areas in Lagos state including Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry etc

Call FELAMOK HR MANAGER on

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by valboy: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2019
pls is there anyone have recieved this message before I need a clarification on this......

Your application to Medicano Resources Limited for the role of BDU/BMU is duly acknowledged and appreciated.

To this end, you are invited for an interview session scheduled as follows:

Date: Tuesday, 24th September 2019

Time: 10 am prompt

Office Address: 1, Celestine Ofunne, BERA Estate, Chevron Drive Lekki, Lagos.

You are expected to come along with photocopies of hard-copies of your credentials, your resume and one recent passport photograph. Should you require any further assistance with directions to the office address or access to the office premises you may call and ask to speak specifically with Victoria on 09099995126.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and acceptance to be at the interview scheduled.

Thanks once again for your interest in working with us.

With Regards,
Pls any information about this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fairlyisabel(f): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Dorammy:
A reputable organization needs the services of a beautiful, smart and intelligent female secretary/customer care representative and a female TV Presenter/ host for immediate employment.

Job title 1: TV Presenter
**Having any radio or TV broadcasting experience will be an added advantage.

Job title 2: secretary/customer care representative

•BSC mass communication or related course.

Salary: very attractive.

must reside within IKEJA AND ITS ENVIRONS

send CV and a full size photograph of yourself to career@desirespathfinder.org using “secretary" or "Presenter"

Application deadline 30th September
. p. Please what is the name of the company Ma?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aircom(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Hello Guys... Please help me confirm this invitation. I looked up the company and found nothing, just a job opening for a reception position that expired 2 months ago on LinkedIn which I don't remember applying for.

Dear Applicant,

We are happy to inform you that we have carefully reviewed your recent application via our online advertorial page and we would like to invite you to an interview at our office just to get to know you better and also concretize the likelihood of working with you.

It is important to note that you will meet with the "Head of Human Resource Department" after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.

SCHEDULING

We have tentatively scheduled an interview appointment for you as follows;

Date: Friday, 20th September 2019.

Venue: 240, Herbert Macaulay Way, 3rd Floor, Alagomeji Bus-stop, Yaba Lagos.

Time: 10 am prompt.

In addition, kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Finally, In the event that you need to reschedule to a different date, please kindly contact us within 12 hours of receiving this mail.

Best Regards,

Recruitment Team

Royal Frost Limited.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aircom(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Good Morning Guys. Please your feedback is highly needed, it's scheduled for tomorrow, I'm hanging by a thread here cry

aircom:
Hello Guys... Please help me confirm this invitation. I looked up the company and found nothing, just a job opening for a reception position that expired 2 months ago on LinkedIn which I don't remember applying for.

Dear Applicant,

We are happy to inform you that we have carefully reviewed your recent application via our online advertorial page and we would like to invite you to an interview at our office just to get to know you better and also concretize the likelihood of working with you.

It is important to note that you will meet with the "Head of Human Resource Department" after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.

SCHEDULING

We have tentatively scheduled an interview appointment for you as follows;

Date: Friday, 20th September 2019.

Venue: 240, Herbert Macaulay Way, 3rd Floor, Alagomeji Bus-stop, Yaba Lagos.

Time: 10 am prompt.

In addition, kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Finally, In the event that you need to reschedule to a different date, please kindly contact us within 12 hours of receiving this mail.

Best Regards,

Recruitment Team

Royal Frost Limited.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
aircom:
Good Morning Guys. Please your feedback is highly needed, it's scheduled for tomorrow, I'm hanging by a thread here cry

GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by toniotonero(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Plz help comfirm dis

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cho
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
toniotonero:
Plz help comfirm dis

It actually for real I had to look at the address on the email, its original. Most times the company holds her interview outside the office. Please endeavour to attend.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
its Legit, its a recruitment agency.

toniotonero:
Plz help comfirm dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.