|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,964,295 members, 7,193,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 November 2022 at 10:42 PM
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jaytech001: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2019|
Do you know you can own a professional website with as low as NGN 20 ,000?
Call us for your company website, organisation website, business website, ecommerce website, blog/forum and social media website.
Call/whatsapp: 0816 7918 253 , 081 14577 592
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cuteyguy: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2019|
I once received their job invite few months back,but didn't attend the interview.
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bayokun(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2019|
Got this too
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mrkenz: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2019|
Dispatch Rider Needed
Our client a Logistics company currently has an opening for Dispatch Riders.
-Must Hold a Valid Riders Permit
-Must be able to speak good english
-Must have good customer service skills
-Must Reside in Lagos preferably Ikotun, Iyana Ipaja, and Igando & Be Familiar with Lagos Environs.
-Must Be Ready to Resume Work As Soon As Possible (ASAP)
-Must not be older than 40 as at September 2019.
-Must be willing to work flexible hours.
-Must be trustworthy and time conscious.
# 40,000 Naira per month
Interested applicant should send their cv to: Kennedy@eoutsource.net
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by elknice: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2019|
JOIN OUR GLOBAL PORTFOLIO :-
IFY BEST TOOLS CENTRE
TALK CLINIC ENTERTAINMENT
MACOM TRAVELS LTD
DAMDOL GLOBAL RESOURCES
AND LOTS MORE .... @ www.elknicetechnews.com.ng/profile
°Give your business that online presence it deserve. Get a world class website.
Do you have a business or an idea? Why not get a website and give it an online exposure @ a very affordable price from Elknice Solutions.
We are available to help you grow your business.
°Hotel booking and reservation site
Benefits includes :
1. Free SSL Certificate
2. Modern online/offline payment (get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world)
3. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
4. Unlimited Bandwidth
5. Free Digital Marketing Consultation
6. Free regular maintenance and management
7. Social media management
8. 24/7 support
We’re focused on delivering modern websites with flawless user experience. We create beautiful digital products that drive growth and covert leads.
We also develop custom mobile apps .
Contact us Today @ https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/contact/
Call : +2348070774214
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Suxido: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2019|
[quote author=Khallytu post=81498342][Those people are pure scammers, you can never suspect them, I had to run for my life after we were asked to pay 4,800 for what I don't know, i went for the interview some days ago, wasted time, transportation fare and I wished I had read about them before now, I really wish people won't fall fo thier tactics, I wish I have a way to reach other job seekers I met there, so they can run for their lives. All they do is to brainwash
author=HausaOverlord post=81226316]Hello all, any help is appreciated with this
Your online application has been received.
We believe you would be able to defend your C.V. and if need be choose from the available option.
You are hereby invited for a Recruitment session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a JOB OFFER.
Date : Friday 16th August, 2019.
Venue: 7, Obasa road Chemline building, behind Forte Oil filling station, Oba-Akran, Ikeja.
Come with a printed copy of this invite and your updated CV to gain access
Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability.
Disclaimer: SY-HILLS INC is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency.
I got a job interview from one Outsourcing Inc located at no 7 Obasa street, off forte oil filling station oba akran Avenue. But I doubt this interview. Please how legit is this?
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by exotique1fy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2019|
Join the Productive People Team!
Watch the video
Click the link below to fill our screening form *Compulsory
Share and anticipate a feedback email from us.
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by eemeritus: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2019|
Please nairalanders, is there any company name that goes thus; CORNICHE Nigeria Ltd. I received an invitation for an aptitude test. Please how genuine are they. Very short info about them on their web. No address...
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kaey10(m): 6:14am On Sep 10, 2019|
Pls who got a text from petra digital press, asking the submission of Application of post applying for at their office in games village beside Apc office
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by phemytos(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2019|
Am sorry to say this, but that you got another mail from them doesn't mean it is fake or scam, I had once gone for an interview just like that, and it was real, when they sent the mail and even SMS, they also told me to reply the text or call if I will be attending the interview which I did, and it wasn't a scam, just wasn't successful, although I already knew I wasn't qualified for the post. Pls if we don't know anything about an invite, it's better we don't mislead people. Most people put their invite here just to know other people experiences about the interview, and not just guessing they are scam or not. Just my own opinion.
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cuteyguy: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2019|
Based on ur response to our advert. U re invited to be part of our Health Security staff Selection process at LUTH Mushin by 8am.Thurs 12/09/19 (ask at d gate)
Guys, who got this ?
Or who has idea about this interview?
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by harbbeybex(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2019|
Did anyone get interview invitation text message from TGresources?
I need a quick response please.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 11, 2019|
Hello fellow nlanders, pls who knows about Hemingway's Safari Africa (HSA)...I have been invited for an interview...but It seems review abt the company on some past post on nairaland is bad. I just want to know if any one knows anything current about them. Thanks in advance.
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by abusumayahub(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2019|
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jweasley(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2019|
good morning everyone
i recieved this message this morning, how true can this be
You are invited for an interview/Short test on Fri at Dakilog Global Resources for the position of a Typist/Secretary, come along with copies of your credentials.Text 080 3055 9825 to Acknowledge this message. 1, ADEBESIN STREET, IFAKO GBAGADA - LAGOS Date: Tomorrow 11th of Feb,2019 Time: 11AM
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jweasley(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2019|
the funniest thing is that they later sent this 5 minute after the first one
You are invited for an interview/Short test on Fri at Dakilog Global Resources for the position of a Typist/Secretary, come along with copies of your credentials.Text 080 3055 9825 to Acknowledge this message. 1, ADEBESIN STREET, IFAKO GBAGADA - LAGOS Date: Friday 13th of Sept,2019 Time: 11AM
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jweasley(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2019|
the first one was carrying 11th feb 2019 and second one 13th sept 2019
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 4ross: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2019|
OUR SERVICES ARE
*WE OFFER REPAIRING OF LAPTOP AND DESKTOP
*HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROBLEM
*NETWORKING OF THIN CLIENT FOR,CHURCH, SCHOOL, BETSHOP, CYBERCAFE AND MORE
WE ARE LOCATED AT 53 UGBOWO LAGOS ROAD OPPOSITE UBTH BENIN @ THE NAIRABET SHOP
CALL 09073054211 OR 09068950927
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by revcompaty(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2019|
quote author=Memphis357 post=25284544]
That must be BossResources located in Ikeja.....
Those fuckers!!!! I was just too smart for them![/quote]
Was a victim of This very Boss Resources, spent close to 3 months with em,attending seminars,classes,looking for offices to fix health talk so I can sell product (Neolife Tre en en).
After several attempt at submitting proposal I got tired ,frustrated and then found my clear sight. Las las I enjoyed my full pack of *Tre en en* with my family. Their overall Boss is One lady called Olajumoke (can't remember her surname anymore) ,she's the top leader of Medpro.
Bottom line is we all need to be vigilant and cautious .
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Preshany: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2019|
If you are receiving this mail, that means you applied for the
position of Accountant in our company. We have received and gone
through the Curriculum Vitae you sent to us. You are therefore invited
for an interview at our office - Pella Homes and Properties, Suite 4,
First Floor, Scapular Plaza, Igbo-Efon, Lekki-Epe Expressway on
Thursday, September 12, 2019. Time is 1pm.
Ensure you come along with a copy of the CV you submitted, alongside
copies of your credentials, please. For questions, please call
09060008387. You can also reach us via Twitter and Instagram:
FOR: Human Resource,
Pella Homes and Properties.
Pls any info about it's genuineness
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by peacenaija(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2019|
Good evening house,
Please who knows about Hyde energy?
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Krystalzkris(f): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2019|
cheeketo:did you later find out if it's scam?
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bunmi111: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2019|
Pls how real is this
As a follow up to your application,Please come for one of the processes on Friday this week at Springpark Yaad,8b Ondo Street,Osborne Foreshore 1,Ikoyi. by 5pm
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nmezor(f): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2019|
MENTE:I think its fake..
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by naypam: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2019|
POSITION TITLE: Accounting assistant.
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
Assist in day to day finance operations and he / she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the hotel.
Additionally responsible for generating bills and collect all revenue owed to the hotel in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures. Also assist the general manager in directing the financial activities of the hotel.
As an Accounting assistant, he/she should provide the Executive Management, and other management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. Additionally responsible for managing the audit function in hotel to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting.
• Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
• Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
• Assist with financial and tax audits. (Our TAX consultant will train you from scratch if you do not have the experience)
• Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements. (Our TAX consultant will train you from scratch if you do not have the experience)
• Assist the M.D with systems administration, G/L account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings and full P & L responsibility.
• Assist Hotels Auditors with completing the year-end audit process.
• Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
• Post city ledger payments in property management system, reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
• Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform M.D of any potential uncollected accounts.
• Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform M.D of any discrepancies.
• Ensure that the guests have best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
• Represents the finance department on the in weekly department heads meeting with the general manager.
• Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget.
• Calculate and distribute wages and salaries.
• Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
• Prepare financial statements and debtors' listings.
• Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
• Providing direction to the night audit team so as to ensure proper revenue reporting.
• Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
• If any imbalance or difference found on the ledger then co-ordinate with the PMS team to resolving the same.
• Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
• Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software like BIODUX systems, Point of Sale (POS) solutions.
• Review the Accounts Receivable (A/R) ageing reports on a daily basis.
• Check customers credit ratings and Flag accounts as 'Black listed' for long outstanding or defaulter accounts.
• Enters invoices into accounts payable system weekly after verifying a purchase order was received from ordering department head and obtaining General Manager's approval.
• Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
• Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
• Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
• Performing numerical analysis of data and formulating conclusions and/or solutions.
• Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors.
• Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit.
• Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures. Command of the English language both written and verbal. Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience BIODUX solutions is an advantage.
• Minimum of an OND in accounting or Business studies or B.Sc. in Accounting or business studies
• 0-2 years’ work experience with previous accounting Office experience or experience in Hotel or Hospitality related Finance and Accounting.
HOW TO APPLY
interested applicants should forward copy of their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject of your mail. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Prospective candidates must be available and willing to commence work immediately
Only application submitted in the required format will be considered
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline. 19th September 2019
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Amyyy2020: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2019|
Me sha knw dat diz particular guyz r real scam...Dats if u include GNLD guyz as scam sha...
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bunmi111: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2019|
Pls o people my husband was asked to come for an interview by 5pm tomorrow in a hotel at ikoyi. They said for the post of chief of staff in a multiple service company.pls do they normally conduct interview from 5pm in the evening, I thought interview is always in the morning, And they didn't put phone number in their invite
|Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ehmmy11(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2019|
bunmi111:sounds like what a kidnapper/ritualist would say
5pm ko 5am ni
When will they now Finnish the interview ? 12 am
Interview in a hotel?? Well Sha You can go with him as an escort
A word is enough for the wise
Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252