Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807130 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sunshine009(f): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Please who has gone for the Opay interview??.. Is it genuine?..is it for marketers?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kekereboi: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys... Please i need some confirmations here.
Some months back I came across a logistics company online called ping delivery based in Russia so I applied to be their agent here. I have written online test and submitted and now the company has a rebrand to UNATEUS... Klinsheet consulting limited help them works on their Nigeria agents... Please does anyone have an idea if the company is real or scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Good morning, please does anyone know optimum crystal careers? Are they real? I couldn't get anything tangible about them online, below is their address:

Date: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Time: 9:00am prompt
Venue: Black Gate 2 Obasa road, Beside Avery, Oba-Akran Ikeja, Lagos.

pls help
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by seba: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
good evening people...please i need your advice on this matter..i have someone that was sent an invitation letter for an interview with rubber estates in ondo.....how is the company?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dammysmart: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Toyinese:
Please does anyone know BRAAB EXCELLENT CONSULT? I was sent an invite for interview.
flee
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kissignify: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Are you living in Lagos?
Are you btw the age of 23 to 35yrs,
Do you have a BSC or HND?
Are you fluent? Are you out spoken?
Do you have good communication skills?
Do you need a sales job?
If yes

Then a leading insurance company in Lagos is recruiting for a sales executive.

This is your chance to build a career in sales.

If interested send ur cv to: dewale4dem@yahoo.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jubrilx3: 4:58am On Nov 01, 2019
walesho:
Pls help me confirm

Good afternoon, you've been shortlisted to attend an
interview for a position of "Account Officer" on Friday 28th of June, 2019 at Entourage Integrated Trust Ltd 16, Irewole Street, Opebi Link Road, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.Time: 9am. Come with a passport photography. Be punctual. Thank you. HR

Hello, did you attended the interview?. And is it a loan or finance industry?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2019
seba:
good evening people...please i need your advice on this matter..i have someone that was sent an invitation letter for an interview with rubber estates in ondo.....how is the company?
State the name of company and other details so that you get the required response from Nairalanders
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sophiesteve: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
How far? Did you go for the interview and how was it
Jalinspy:

Interview Invitation
Inbox
x

TELECOMM LINK <augustine.telecommlink@gmail.com>
Sat, Oct 26, 1:09 AM (23 hours ago)
to me

Dear *******,

Your online application as Procurement officer has been received by us. We believe you would able to defend your CV and if need be chose from other available options with the company.
You are hereby invited for an interview session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for the job offer.

Date: Tuesday 29th October, 2019
Time: 9:00am
Venue: 7, Obasa road Chemline Building, behind Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran, Ikeja.

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability. Come with a copy of this invite to gain access and updated CV with a valid means of identification.

Best regards,
HR Augustine
www.telcommlink.com.ng

Disclaimer: Telcommlink is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third party recruiter and outsourcing agency.

Third party Recruiters: Third party recruiters are agencies, organisations, or individuals, recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part-time or full time employment on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, telcommlink, may forward your details of clients who are interested in you or in other cases forward your details to client who are interested in your services

PLEASE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS? IS IT REAL? HELP A BROTHER ABEG
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dharniehl(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Skills needed to make a difference.
Find out skills that make you standout while you search for that dream job
http:///s5797355191102en_ng

Download Now
https:///share
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by walesho(m): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2019
Jubrilx3:

Hello, did you attended the interview?. And is it a loan or finance industry?

nop
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hizzypearl(f): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2019
Good morning bosses in the house, I got this message on my phone this morning, how real is it pls. Thank you.

Good day, You have been invited to be part of interview session with the Management of TGresources.
Date: Monday, November 4th 2019.
Time: 9.00am.
Venue: Olaoluwa House 2,
Odegbami Crescent, Opposite RCCG Agape, off Olorunsogo Road Abeokuta, Ogun State.

For enquiries: tgresource.com

Best of luck.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hizzypearl(f): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2019
And this, I'm always scared of marketing job, should I try it.

Goodmorning,

We got your mail. We are by this inviting you for an interview Friday 8th November 2019.

Kindly come along with your CV.
Position; Marketing/sales

TIME, 9am prompt.

Venue; Aiico Insurance plc Building,
Plot 2 Oba Akran Avenue second gate bus stop ikeja , Lagos.

On arrival ask of Margaret.

Thanks
Osakwe Margaret Orji
Phone number.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dharniehl(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Volunteering As A Job Seeker
http:///s18edab8191103en_ng

Download Now
https:///share

Kindly read, like, comment and share using the opera news app
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Femdav(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Is it marketing? Please expatiate

ifyonline:

They are legit but what I don't know if the pay will be worth the stress
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Saphyny(f): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2019
So does anybody know this company
MGL business development? 8a Bisi Ogabi street Balogun Ikeja.
Has anybody received invite for interview from them?
Please oo Reply.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oluwatobi11(f): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please is this job interview real help me verify

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by drezo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Fake jobs ask you to come along with passport photographs and means of ID. And some would require you to bring along a print of your invitation which is very awkward if you consider it and outmoded.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fatymore(f): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Saphyny:
So does anybody know this company
MGL business development? 8a Bisi Ogabi street Balogun Ikeja.
Has anybody received invite for interview from them?
Please oo Reply.
networking...flee
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fatymore(f): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oluwatobi11:
Please is this job interview real help me verify
Fake..run
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by temij(f): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please who has help me verify if this fake or real

Congratulations ×××××,

Your online application as a CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE received by us. We believe you will be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other option with the company.

You are hereby invited for an interview session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a job offer.

Date: Thursday, 7th November, 2019
Time : 9:00 am
Venue : 7, second gate Chemline House, Obasa Road beside Forte Oil Filing Station. Oba - Akran Avenue, Ikeja Lagos State.

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability.

Print out and come along with a copy of this invite to gain access into the premises, also come with an updated copy of your CV and a valid means of identification.

Best Regards,
HR Uche
www.telcommlink.com.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by temij(f): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
I got same email but a different HR person/send
Sophiesteve:
How far? Did you go for the interview and how was it
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Olukokosir(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please I got this text today.. not sure if I applied to the company because I've sent a lot of my CV cus of work..

Please how legit is this before I embark on my night journey

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kissignify: 12:49am On Nov 05, 2019
Are you living in Lagos?
Are you btw the age of 23 to 35yrs,
Do you have a BSC or HND?
Are you fluent? Are you out spoken?
Do you have good communication skills?
Do you need a sales job?
If yes

Then a leading insurance company in Lagos " Custodian life assurance Ltd " is recruiting for a sales executive.

This is your chance to build a career in sales.

If interested send ur cv to: dewale4dem@yahoo.com
Or call :- 08152919408
Thank you!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olumike: 5:52am On Nov 05, 2019
Company: OPay/Ofood
Job Title: Business Development Officers
Slot: 20

Minimum qualification is OND

Benefits:
➡50k Monthly Salary
➡Pension
➡HMO

Subjects to promotion to next phase meeting up to 70% target montly

send CV to tobiloba.ng@gmail.com or call Goke: 08068671988

Interview date/ time: 8:00am on 5th, 6th &7th Nov 2019
Venue: 5, Ogbunaike street, off admiralty way, Lekki Phase1 Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Emily22(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2019
If you register on jobomas.....u ll recieve bulk of spam messages ,fake jobs.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by FreeTHINKER98(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello house, can somebody help me verify how true this is....

N:B I removed the phone number....

In response to ur CV submitted to REXINGTON COLLEGE, dis is to inform u dat you have been shortlisted to an interview.
Video screening & training will take place on 9th Nov,2019 @ d school premises by 7am. U'r to come with both original & copies of all documents, 2 passport & a copy of ur medical test. We re presently conducting a background check on u. Details concerning d medical test will be sent to u. Test must be completed on or before 7th Nov,2019. 70% of test has been paid by REXINGTON call 0814******* for more details. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emily22:
If you register on jobomas.....u ll recieve bulk of spam messages ,fake jobs.
I don't patronize that site again. Very annoying
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
FreeTHINKER98:
REXINGTON COLLEGE, dis is to inform u dat you have been shortlisted to an interview.
Video screening & training will take place on 9th Nov,2019 @ d school premises by 7am. U'r to come with both original & copies of all documents, 2 passport & a copy of ur medical

it's genuine.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oluwatobi11(f): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Has anyone been to 4b toyin street ikeja opposite victory home school after unity bank for an interview before pls are they real I got a mail from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.