Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807378 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyeezah(f): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jibreel22222:
i also received same from horizon
dont know if its a recruitment company
cant even remember the job or application
is it true?
I received the same from horizon. Shouldn't they have mentioned the agency?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyeezah(f): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
doctormoh:

Very correct @Morry. I'm from the middle belt. But I wonder what government agency is doing the recruitment.. I reside in Abuja & won't want to travel for a fruitless venture all in the name of govt. Job.
I'm from kogi, I stay in nasarawa and my venue is at nasarawa. But I'm currently in ilorin and must verify this cos I no get money to waste o
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Morry10: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Jibreel22222:

Kwara state
It may be a recruitment agency that's carrying out the process on behalf of the government
Now to 29th
There's still time to verify if it's genuine or fake
Let's keep calm
that's through... their is still time for verification 1st
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Morry10: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
oyeezah:
I'm from kogi, I stay in nasarawa and my venue is at nasarawa. But I'm currently in ilorin and must verify this cos I no get money to waste o
did you guyz that got the txt apply physical in May at fed civil service commission in Abuja also?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyeezah(f): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Morry10:
did you guyz that got the txt apply physical in May at fed civil service commission in Abuja also?
someone must have submitted for me
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyeezah(f): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
This is what I got from another thread

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jibreel22222(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2019
Morry10:
Yes I did
It was surely advertised around mid may
I submitted the following week
We in hundreds
It's the format of the text that is making one skeptical
You never can tell for this naija
Even govt fit scam you
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by doctormoh(m): 3:51am On Oct 14, 2019
oyeezah:
I received the same from horizon. Shouldn't they have mentioned the agency?

Got me wondering too. Federal agency that can't specify its name in a voluminous text..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by doctormoh(m): 3:56am On Oct 14, 2019
oyeezah:

Kogi too.. Please @ Oyeezah, do oblige us when ever you get a reliable info with reference to this. Thanks! I too will do my findings..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyeezah(f): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2019
doctormoh:

Kogi too.. Please @ Oyeezah, do oblige us when ever you get a reliable info with reference to this. Thanks! I too will do my findings..
OK. But u can try to call the numbers
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by doctormoh(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2019
oyeezah:
OK. But u can try to call the numbers

Those guyz ain't picking up.. I've been trying to reach them ever since I got the text but no response from their end. Keeps ringing..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyeezah(f): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
doctormoh:

Those guyz ain't picking up.. I've been trying to reach them ever since I got the text but no response from their end. Keeps ringing..
the numbers are for SMS only. Acknowledge the receipt of the message. The message is from national intelligence agency
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by doctormoh(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
oyeezah:
the numbers are for SMS only. Acknowledge the receipt of the message. The message is from national intelligence agency

For real?? Alright then, I hope so...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ashamy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please I got this invites for interview, I don't know if it's fake or genuine:

YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR A CHAT WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Date: TUE..15/10/2019 by 9AM
Venue: Ist FLOOR 32, OLUFEMI ROAD LAWANSON B/S SURULERE LAGOS
HR.MSC
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ashamy:
Please I got this invites for interview, I don't know if it's fake or genuine:

YOU ARE SHORTLISTED FOR A CHAT WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Date: TUE..15/10/2019 by 9AM
Venue: Ist FLOOR 32, OLUFEMI ROAD LAWANSON B/S SURULERE LAGOS
HR.MSC
Fake oh
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sketcherman3298(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
oloyedayo:
HR HEAD INVITES YOU FOR A CHAT WITH BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON WED..09/10/19.
10AM@ 4,AKINOLU STR, OPPOSITE SAMSUNG OFFICE,CHEMIST B/STOP,RING ROAD,IBADAN
Please is this genuine, I received a text like this to come for interview schedule for tomorrow...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by leisuretym: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MakaveliTheDon(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Please how authentic is this guys

Good day, You have been invited to be part of interview session with the Management of TGR.
Date: Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
Time: 9:am
Venue: 2, Odegbami Crescent, opposite RCCG Agape, off Olorunsogo Road Abeokuta, Ogun state.
Please for info call:www.tgresource.com /08184746979
N/B: Come With Your CV And Be Corporately Dress. Best Of Luck.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MakaveliTheDon(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
I just want to confirm it before going
Check the date na

ujunwa64:
pls did u go for the interview I was also invited
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aircom(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Anyone on here got invited for fintrak software aptitude test tomorrow at Anthony ? Yet to see a thread on that.
Please any additional info regarding the company or the nature of the aptitude test will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OlaolaTee: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2019
Anything Bettahealth is a scam , the company is not straight forward, they own people salary a lot
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MakaveliTheDon(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Don't go
It's a scam
You pay for lecture etc
They are associated with Neolife

MakaveliTheDon:

I just want to confirm it before going
Check the date na

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kingtoheeb: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thank you for this, na so I end up for gnld marketing last week
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chrisben6789(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Vconnect are they good company to advertise a business
Pls anyone that have ideal should help a brother
Because they gave me option for payment in other to get me a client
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ScaffoldCON: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2019
kingtoheeb:
Thank you for this, na so I end up for gnld marketing last week

Hehehehehehehe... Sorry. What's wrong?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sarahless: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2019
I attended similar stuff here in Ibd, my brother run for ur life it's never legit

It's legit. I think you should go.
I was invited on the 1st of July but got kicked out for some mild moral misconduct - we were explicitly told not to engage in side talks while we were waiting at a room for the interview to commence. So, this guy beside me decided to use his phone text to engage me and then we started chatting via our phones grin grin
Long story short, after much pleading and feeling remorseful cry cry under the rain, I was told to exit the buiding. Never felt so diasappointed in myself. sad sadLife goes on.
Point is just adhere strictly to the rules the lady at the waiting room tells you and you'll be good smiley [/quote]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Whizdomo(m): 4:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Your Application through Blexyn Global Nig has been approved by the HR Team .You are therefore invited for an Interview Session for the position of (CUSTOMER OFFICER)Your performance will determine if you will be selected for the job offer.

Date: Monday 21st October 2019

Venue: Gate II, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9.30am

Kindly come along with your CV and this Email message

Warm Regards
Miss Okama

Disclaimer: Blexyn Global Team is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency.Third-Party Recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part-time, or full-time employment on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Blexyn Global team, may forward you details of clients who are interested in you or in other cases forward your details to clients who are interested in your services.
©Blexyn Global Nig.

Please how genuine is this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jesusvictory: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2019
#Joinmyteamtoday!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Whizdomo:
Your Application through Blexyn Global Nig has been approved by the HR Team .You are therefore invited for an Interview Session for the position of (CUSTOMER OFFICER)Your performance will determine if you will be selected for the job offer.

Date: Monday 21st October 2019

Venue: Gate II, Chemline Building, Obasa Street, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Time: 9.30am

Kindly come along with your CV and this Email message

Warm Regards
Miss Okama

Disclaimer: Blexyn Global Team is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency.Third-Party Recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part-time, or full-time employment on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Blexyn Global team, may forward you details of clients who are interested in you or in other cases forward your details to clients who are interested in your services.
©Blexyn Global Nig.

Please how genuine is this
Original fake

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by finesthaykay(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Dear Akinola

Your online application has been received by us for the position of customer service representative . We believe you will be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other option with the company.
You are hereby invited for an interview session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a job offer.

Date: Monday 21st of October, 2019
Time : 9am
Venue :2nd gate Chemline House, Obasa Road beside Forte Oil Filing Station. Oba - Akran Ikeja Lagos State.

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability. Come with a copy of this invite to gain access and an updated CV with a valid means of identification.

Best Regards

Human Resource Team
Kingsley (HRM)

DISCLAIMER

Telcomm Link Team is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency.

Third-party Recruiters: Third-party Recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part-time, or full-time employments on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Telcomm Link Team may forward your details to clients who are interested in you, Or, in other cases forward your details to clients who are interested in your services.

www.telcommlink.com.ng
I got this yesterday too. Is this genuine or fake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.