Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807062 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Debbie090: 3:23pm On May 17, 2022
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR, LOOKING TO START OR EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS? Get Baxified Now!

Start the Baxi business,
its pocket friendly and easy to start.

BAXI platform enables digital payments through mobile, in-store locations, online, wallets and b2b channels.

Baxi, in terms of Customer Service is efficient. Their withdrawal charge rate is fair and the network is good.

The price goes for 20k.. Call/WhatsApp me on 09039350212...
Lagos deals

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by igbesachick: 12:38am On May 20, 2022
rt
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by estherdik: 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification BA/BSc/HND
• Experience 2-4 years
• Location Coker Orile Lagos
• Job Title Internal Auditor
Responsibilities
 Evaluating and assessing risk management activities and internal control within the company.
 Scrutinizing and examine of financial statements, expenses reports, inventory, financial data, budgeting, accounting practices and risk assessments for each department
 Determining the organization’s compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
 Evaluating and making recommendations that can assist in improving internal control.
 Investigating fraud via a fraud risk assessment that uses fraud deterrence principles.
 Offering an objective source of independent advice to help reach the goal and achieve legality and validity.
 Learning and studying the organization’s policy and guidelines.
 Identifying audit scope and developing annual plans within the organization.
 Gathering, analyzing, evaluating, and presenting accounting documentation, reports, data, and flowcharts.
 Following up the audits to monitor the managements’ intervention.
 Promoting ethics and identifying improper conduct within the company.
 Every other audit assignments as may be required by management.
Qualification Bachelor degree in accounting or related field
Experience: Candidates must have proven four (2-4) years work experience in accounting or other analytical role (including supervisory experience)
Requirements:
Proficiency in all of the programs of Tally/ other accounting software and excellent knowledge of MS office
• Excellent attention to details
• Excellent mathematical skills to verify entries
• Good critical thinking skills to gather data and make informed decisions
Method of Application: Applicants should sent CV to info@excelcharispharm.com.ng using the Job Field as the subject Email
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hahjascho(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2022
How real is this?

After careful consideration of your online application for the position of a " NUTRITIONIST". This is to notify you that you have been shortlisted to undergo a one on one interview session with the Hr department of the company.

If you are found Qualified and willing to work, you will be trained to fit into the aforementioned position based on your skills and potentials.

Kindly find below details of your Appointment.

Date: Wednesday, 25th April, 2022
Time: 9:00am
Venue: No 54, Ajayi Road, Oke-Ira, College Road, Ogba, Lagos State.

N.B: Ensure you come with the following;
1. A hard copy of your CV
2. Your face mask

Kindly Revert to this mail as soon as possible.

For Enquiry;
Phone: +234(0)-9029660181
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Oluwagibegx07(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2022
Can anyone help confirm the authenticity of this company
Business Consultant & DD Sunlola Initiatives.
I look forward to your reply thinks.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by essentialone(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2022
INTER ARC CONSULTANT LTD

Vacancies Position Available:

Account Clerk
Accountant
Secretary
Civil engineering
Mechanical engineering
Sales rep
Marketer
Admin officer
Cashier
Maintenance officer
Science teachers
Driver
Lorry driver
Potter
Receptionist
House keeper
Nanny

These jobs are available within and outside Benin City in Edo state.

If you interested, reply with your Whatsapp Number. You will be contacted.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ikeali(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2022
Please does anyone know this company DD African Co. I have an interview at 3 orishigun street iyana b/stop beside sterling bank ketu Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Brain16: 6:59pm On May 28, 2022
Hallo house, I got a mail from DD sunlola initiative that I have been shortlisted and the interview is on Monday. Please who know about the organization and their pay
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Brain16: 7:07pm On May 28, 2022
Hallo house, I got a mail from DD sunlola initiative that I have been shortlisted and the interview is on Monday. Please who know about the organization and their pay.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kosishirley: 10:31pm On May 28, 2022
Sequel to our recent survey via our online advertorial page, HR portals and referrals, we are pleased with your background considering your Leadership, and team spirit.

In view of this you have been shortlisted by the HR TEAM to attend an interview as a supervisor.

LONADEK is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Our priority:- To assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool.

What we do:- We specialize majorly into human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

CHOICE OF CANDIDATE.

We need people with little or no experience in this field and people who are ready to learn new skills about how to fit into the organization and contribute to the progress.
People who are unemployed,self employed and also people who are employed but can be available and devote their time to be trained when necessary and required.

Office Address: No 3 Orishigun street opposite Apostolic grammar school Iyana school bustop, Lapo building Ketu
Lagos.

Date: Monday 30th May 2022.

Time: 9:00am.

NOTE:- You are required to tender this invitation either as a printed copy or soft copy, a passport photograph and valid ID card at the point of entrance for security purposes.

It’s imperative to confirm your availability.
Do so by replying to this e-mail.

We look forward to knowing you more and working with you.

Best regards,

Executive HR
Hr Femi.

For Enquires and directions please call the Secretary:

Hello guys, please i got this mail from this company…are they real or fake ??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mymstrokes00(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2022
We are HIRING!

@trendblogger9ja

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Rera(f): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Brain16:
Hallo house, I got a mail from DD sunlola initiative that I have been shortlisted and the interview is on Monday. Please who know about the organization and their pay
please did you later go for the interview?? Are they real Please reply. Thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Rera(f): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2022
jamalnation:

Please is it legit
Please did you get any information about them?? Are they real?? Please reply.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Rera(f): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2022
fatherloso1:
Your INTERVIEW with the HR of DD SUNLOLA Initiative holds tomorrow, 1ST FLOOR, xpres house,beside ostra halls, Jobi fele, Alausa, Ikeja.
Is this a legit company interview or any one heard of this before or worthy going so that I won't waste my time
please did you get any information about them?? Are they real?? Please reply
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jamalnation(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rera:

Please did you get any information about them?? Are they real?? Please reply.

I got an interview with them
After the negative reviews online I didn't attend

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by writingpal: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hello, Professionals. 

If you need a second opinion or assurance that your CV is standard and ATS compliant for the job you want to apply for, please reach out; I will gladly assist you. 

+2348135305367 WhatsApp
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by camri: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2022
is this legit?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OtopDesign(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kosishirley:

Sequel to our recent survey via our online advertorial page, HR portals and referrals, we are pleased with your background considering your Leadership, and team spirit.

In view of this you have been shortlisted by the HR TEAM to attend an interview as a supervisor.

LONADEK is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Our priority:- To assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool.

What we do:- We specialize majorly into human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

CHOICE OF CANDIDATE.

We need people with little or no experience in this field and people who are ready to learn new skills about how to fit into the organization and contribute to the progress.
People who are unemployed,self employed and also people who are employed but can be available and devote their time to be trained when necessary and required.

Office Address: No 3 Orishigun street opposite Apostolic grammar school Iyana school bustop, Lapo building Ketu
Lagos.

NOTE:- You are required to tender this invitation either as a printed copy or soft copy, a passport photograph and valid ID card at the point of entrance for security purposes.

Best regards,

Executive HR
Hr Femi.

Did u went for this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by seunlizy(f): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Kosishirley:

CHOICE OF CANDIDATE.

Lagos.

Best regards,

Executive HR
Hr Femi.

Did u go for the interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Why e be say na only 50k jobs just dey this country like this? It’s so unfair. Nigerian employers need to do better for graduates. At least 100k would motivate you to come to work and perform excellently. Do you know how much transport is, and maintenance is? If I wear old clothes to work or slippers, it becomes an issue?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TBIZZY(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
georgeeme:
please do anyone know about DD sunlola network and initiative ltd.

How about this? Any feedback?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Adeboy2885: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2022
How true is this?

Dear Ade

Based on your Application online you are invited for an INTERVIEW with Pegasus Hup

Position: *Business Development Strategist

Date: Friday, 10th June 2022 by 8am

Venue:150b oba ogunji rd Agege Lagos

Mr Adebayo Andrew
Admin unit
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by elmuba(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello guys,

I seriously need a job in Ibadan + I'm a BSc holder....

Any administrative job..

Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by IyaTola: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anybody worked in this company i have an interviewwith them global organics limited
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Richdee1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
essentialone:
INTER ARC CONSULTANT LTD

Vacancies Position Available:

Account Clerk
Accountant
Secretary
Civil engineering
Mechanical engineering
Sales rep
Marketer
Admin officer
Cashier
Maintenance officer
Science teachers
Driver
Lorry driver
Potter
Receptionist
House keeper
Nanny

These jobs are available within and outside Benin City in Edo state.

If you interested, reply with your Whatsapp Number. You will be contacted.

Applied for a waiter in an Hotel
I'm being directed to come for interview at akpapakva

Is it your office?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kateisila(f): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Applicants shall be professional in the aforementioned field and duly certified to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: KATHERINEISILA@gmail.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the mail and candidates full name as the title of attachment.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kosishirley: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2022
seunlizy:

Did u go for the interview

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.