Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1813236 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lizabeet(f): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Oluwagibegx07:
Can anyone help confirm the authenticity of this company
Business Consultant & DD Sunlola Initiatives.
I look forward to your reply thinks.
I got an invite from them too, is it real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lusid: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who has worked at Paymyrent?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nkieluv: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Hiple I want to confirm if this interview it's not a scammer.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by writingpal: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
An advice that will help you land a real job as I did for myself to get a good paying fully remote Job. Spend time building yourself and Selling yourself. Learn new technical skills , interpersonal relationships, your CV, LinkedIn and Interview Skills.
Those are key areas that will ensure your career progression. I can help you update your LinkedIn profile for 1k so that your profile can become visible to genuine employers/hiring managers.
Strictly Whatsapp: 08135305367
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Adogold(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Please who can help me to confirm FERMA resumption date for new appointees, I was told they are to resume may 23rd but postpone,,,,,please who can help?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gistmate: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ahead of the 2023 elections, INEC is getting ready to start the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment-https://www.gistmate.com.ng/inec-adhoc-recruitment-2022-2023/. This is for those who wish to apply to participate in the election process.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Delekelvin(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Got this interview invite pls is it legit?

Alpha Pharmacy, 2 Alabi Street, off Toyin Street Ikeja. Time- 11:00am on Thursday the 23, June. Come with your CV and copies of your credentials. Ask for the Head of HR.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thestreets(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
pls legends in the house: Does any one here know any company called "Gold Quest International" based in Lagos?

How do they operate< by this I mean employment. Do you have to pay 400K or any money at all during the recruitment process?

Make una help me abeg. I don benefit well from this section
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by palinco: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2022
I need 80 Igbo natives(40 males, 40 females), who can read sentences in the Igbo language to complete a voice recording/reading task on their android or iPhone mobile phones.
*320 sentences to be read ( in a quiet environment)
Payment is : N4,000.
Steps:
* Download the Ocean speech app from Google Play store.
* Create an account. would send steps to follow
* Would send the project id.
Interested: Whatsapp me : 080 38 30 47 98.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by divinebitshop: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
One of the ways to avoid attending a scam interview, is to submit your CV at the right and RELIABLE outsourcing company. I suggest to submitting your CV here with https://swiftatechtalent.com.

They help you get employed by top tech companies. There are in partnership with most of the giant companies. All you need do is submit your CV, they will interview you to be sure of your capacity, and viola!!!

They can help you hire tech talents for any kinds of projects as well.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MykelD: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2022
CENKOS GLOBAL INVESTMENT LIMITED, LAGOS OFFICE BY APPLE JUNCTION.

We are HIRING URGENTLY!!!

Available Positions include:
1. Front Desk Officer (smart female preferred)
2. Sales Executives
3. Driver
4. Cleaner
5. Distributors

Contact the GM on WhatsApp for more info: 07069698853

PS: THIS IS NOT A SCAM.
CHEERS!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TDMO: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Notice !

Vacancy for driver on Uber/Taxify Platform

-Must live in Lagos
-Must have a valid driver license/NIN
-Must be okay with a weekly delivery

If interested kindly send me your name and phone no on the number 08165232837. Please text only. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lhadhey: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary
• He is saddled with tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strength and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
Job Duties
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
• Preparation of final accounts and periodic management accounts.
• Maintain financial security by following internal control.
• Reconciliation of bank statements with cash book.
• Prepares operating expenses schedule such as trailer expenses, loading, clearing, trip allowance, etc. for the Head of Finance to check.
• Posting of transactions into Sage.
• Reconciliation of sales and purchase of AGO, PMS and DPK.
• Monitoring daily movement of cash-in-hand and cash.
• Identify and follow-up on Receivables and Payables.
• Ensure the monthly collection of clearance and preparation of revenue schedule
• Reconcile inter-company balances on amonthly basis.
• Maintain financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are handled and processed in line with the approved policies and procedures.
• Maintaining fixed asset register and schedule.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
• HND / B.Sc. Degree.
• 6 to 10 years relevant experience.
• Professional qualification is required ICAN.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Sage, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Peachtree Accounting software, Outlook.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Strong organization skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:hradvertizer@yahoo.com using "Senior Accountant" as the subject of the mail.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lhadhey: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.

Job Title: Internal Auditor

Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary
• The internal Auditor is expected to ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
Job Duties
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Obtain and analyse and evaluate accounting documentation.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Ensure physical control of assets
• Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation
• Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds
• Develop and update internal audit manual

Qualifications / Job Competencies
• HND / Bachelor's Degree.
• 6 or 8 years relevant experience in Auditing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure
• Good planning and stress management skills
• Ability to work independently and execute task effectively
• Must have the Experience of Oil & Gas downstream sector (Added Advantage)
• Must be a Chartared Accountant
• Must have ICAN Qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: hradvertizer@yahoo.com using "INTERNAL AUDITOR" as the subject of the mail.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lhadhey: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Job Title: Personal Drivers
Requirements
• SSCE / HND qualification.
• 5 – 10 years cognate experience as an Personal Driver
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Must be able to drive both manual and Automatic.
• Any professional certification is a plus.
• He should have the capacity to carry out his obligations in an expert way.
• He must be very well trained.
• He should have the skill to drive.
• Must have the necessary authorization to drive.
• He should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws.
• He must have a clean driving record.
• He must be a safety conscious person.
• He must be focused confident and observant.
• Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Good verbal communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: hradvertizer@yahoo.com using “Personal Drivers” as the subject of the mail.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lhadhey: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2022

Job Title: General Manager (Retail & Sales)

Job Description

• Responsible for managing all fleet related act ivies within the company.
• Overseeing all functional aspects of logistics operations in accordance to help with meeting timely targets
• Able to meet management report in line with expenses and budgets.
• Preparing a good workforce schedule and adequate distribution.
• Supervising daily operations of staffs within and outside by giving support when needed.
• Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
• Monitor distribution and supply of petroleum products to clients.
• Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management
• Supervise all the activities of the transport sector and ascertain progress.
• Liaise with government bodies (PEF, PPMC, DPR). Advise the management on the procurement of petroleum products from different depots.
• Monitor distribution and supply of petroleum products to clients.
• Responsible for managing fleet-related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements.
• Monitor cost and limit Track down-time
• Driving improved housekeeping and service standards in all retail outlets to enhance brand strength and customer perception
• Selling products through company retail outlets and to third party customers and ensuring prompt collection of cash while ensuring each customer remains within the approved credit terms.
• Effectively manage retail outlet station managers and other retail customers to achieve the set objectives for the sales area.
• Ensure that the assets of the Company in the outlets are optimally utilized to guarantee maximum returns on investment
• Drive established Health & Safety practices and ensure enforcement at the station.
• Ensure availability of accurate and complete documentation for all business operations
• Provide market feedback on the sales area’s business environment and competitor activities to drive optimal decision making.
• Develop, review and execute an approved sales plan for the business activities in the sales area.
• Conduct audit of wet stock and dry stock for all customers as required.
• Responsible for ensuring the continued profitability and growth of the business form each station or customer account.
• Relationship management of government agencies, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.
• Ensure all operating licenses and permits are obtained and are up-to-date.
• Monitor competitor’s activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities.

Qualifications and Job Specific Competencies:
• Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 8 - 10 years’ work experience.
• Must have a vast knowledge of transport and logistics, retail station experience.
• Must have a downstream Oil and Gas experience.
• Must not be more than 45 years of age.
• Good attention to details.
• Good planning and stress management skills.
• Strong organization skills with attention to details.
• Ability to work independently and execute task effectively.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office skills word, Excel power point & Outlook.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: hradvertizer@yahoo.com using “General Manager (Retail & Sales)” as the subject of the mail.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Psalmieuzz: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Are you an experienced sales representative especially in an fmcg company, goal-driven, resides in Enugu town, as well as know the nooks & crannies of the state and open for immediate employment, then the brief below is for you:
COMPANY: Shuang Shuang Nigeria limited
TITLE: Field Sales representative (VAN AND OPEN MARKET SALES REPS)
QUALIFICATION: at least Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
if you fit the above aforementioned, kindly send your C.V to uzuh.samuel@yahoo.com; MR SAMUEL UZUH; AREA SALES MANAGER
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tenawarness: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vacancy ALERT!!!

A female Tech Savvy Corp Member and Social Media Enthusiast needed
for a social enterprise organization.

She should be passionate and proactive about social media and the use
of IT in solving visibility related issues.

*General Expectations*:

+Good at writing captions and articles for the media.
+Knowledge of media tools such as canva, vimeo, linkedin, instagram.
+Proficient Instagram manager
+Proficiency in use of microsoft and google office suites.
+Proficiency in building surveys and newsletters.
+Excellent communication abilities
+Must have a can-do attitude
+Must be interested in continuous learning
+Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals
+Must be able to work smart for outstanding results

It's a volunteer position with Honorarium (only social change agents
are preferred)

Application Closing Date: 29th July., 2022.

*How to Apply*
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: hr@enterprisenation.org
The subject of the email must be the same as the job title you are applying for with
an e-copy of your passport photo.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ginababy33(f): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
INVITATION

Human Resource
To
georgeniaogechinze@yahoo.com
Jul 16 at 11:06 AM
This is DV Bright Consult. We have received your online application for position of Administrative Assistant, we will like to invite you to a business assessment session with the client organization

Date: Monday 18th July 2022
Time: 8am
Address: old abeokuta road by lagos state corporative college oko oba GRA bus/stop, agege lagos.

Info/directives 07082900014 /DTU074
Come with a copy of resume.

Sent from my iPhone

I got this message, I don't know if they are real?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Stevengold(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na them, it's fake, but you can give it a try.
ginababy33:

INVITATION

Human Resource
To
georgeniaogechinze@yahoo.com
Jul 16 at 11:06 AM
This is DV Bright Consult. We have received your online application for position of Administrative Assistant, we will like to invite you to a business assessment session with the client organization

Date: Monday 18th July 2022
Time: 8am
Address: old abeokuta road by lagos state corporative college oko oba GRA bus/stop, agege lagos.

Info/directives 07082900014 /DTU074
Come with a copy of resume.

Sent from my iPhone

I got this message, I don't know if they are real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Stoicful(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Is this fake or real ?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by EarnAp: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
LaurelP:

You're right
But no genuine company will hide its identity from you no matter how backward in technology they are
Believe me, if I see a genuine invite, I will know no matter d obsolete means used

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tenz(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Allow me place your Jumia orders for you at no extra cost {Jumia Agent}, be it:

• Phones
• Televisions
• Refrigerators
• Home theaters / Speakers
• Generators
• Skin/Body Care Products
• Clothings
• Computers
• Video Games
• Other Electronics
• And many more

Delivery is within 24-48hrs to major cities
Pay on delivery available to major cities
07055779329(Call or whatapp)
{ NO SHADY BUSINESS}

× Easier order returns
× Lesser delivery charges
× Avoid wrong order placements
× Less logistic issues and delivery time
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Master2022: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Science teachers needed in Ejigbo, Lagos State. Please call 08131559208
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Joseph1505(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
There's a book my sister bought. that book is so rich with lots of job updates. The book will also teach you how to get any job of your choice easily. This book has really worked for my sister a lot.
since she read that book the five job applications she did she got all of them
And what surprises me is that the book was only sold for 1000 naira online.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by davidtobi1759(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Help a brother
I need a construction company job or engineering job.
I studied surveying and geoinformatics
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2022
36 Yaya Abatan Road, Nationwide Busstop. Ogba Lagos.

Can anyone assist with the authenticity of this invite stated for tomorrow.

RYAN STARK INVESTMENT

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.