Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1861271 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Okorietochi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Can someone help to confirm this, please.

Most job mails I've been receiving seems to use this Ogba in Lagos.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by GiggsTk(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Anyone has an idea on this location?

DETAILS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Date: Thursday, 28th July 2022.
Time: 9:00am Prompt.
Venue: 34, Abeokuta Street off Anifowoshe Community, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mercygreatwoman(f): 5:24am On Jul 27, 2022
tosins:
36 Yaya Abatan Road, Nationwide Busstop. Ogba Lagos.

Can anyone assist with the authenticity of this invite stated for tomorrow.

RYAN STARK INVESTMENT

Good morning!
Did you attend this interview please?
Is it a genuine and real interview or scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mercygreatwoman:

Good morning!
Did you attend this interview please?
Is it a genuine and real interview or scam?

They seems to be scam so I didn’t attend. Did you get the same mail ?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by IYDigitskill: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
There was nonetheless some multinational agencies and 'big' companies who still use yahoo or free email to obtain task applications due to the fact they'll like to stay 'annonymous' make una no bombard dem with telephone calls. https:///3bdw6qD The backside line is that Applicants need to try to are seeking for clarifications on every occasion dey get hold of interview invitations before attending Both real or now not
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by thoollz: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2022
GiggsTk:
Anyone has an idea on this location?

DETAILS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Date: Thursday, 28th July 2022.
Time: 9:00am Prompt.
Venue: 34, Abeokuta Street off Anifowoshe Community, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by GiggsTk(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
thoollz:

Did you attend this interview?
Nope...it was postponed
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tlotlomath(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2022
The internet is fast becoming a playground for fraudsters trying to scam unsuspecting job seekers by misusing the reputation of trusted brands. Please read the following tips on how to recognise a scam but most of all trust your instincts – very often if you are suspicious that something is a scam, it is!

If you are made a job offer without applying for that particular role, and without having been interviewed, this is a clear job scam.
Read more here https://bashajobz.online/Post.php?ID=9
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tlotlomath(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2022
The Dangers Of Lying On Your CV
Your CV is a potential employer’s first view of you. This incredibly important document is either your ticket to an interview or a one-way pass to the bottom of the pile. With this much pressure it is no wonder so many people are tempted to exaggerate their qualifications and employment histories.

Read more here https://bashajobz.online/Post.php?ID=8
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Snapdragon009(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Hello.
I'm Sylvester.
I'm in need of someone with connections to platforms offering opportunities for menial jobs. Cleaning(hotels), lifting, packaging, delivery, farm operations, shift, casual, factory, any kind really.
I'm your guy.
Please, if you are in need of workers, I'm very much available. I'm always at hand to respond.
(WhatsApp, calls, texts, etc)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Samjay83: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=114211580

follow the link and add swagbucks button on your browser and make more dollar, also by participating in online survey.
u can make more money now since dollar is #700.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mercygreatwoman(f): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
tosins:

They seems to be scam so I didn’t attend. Did you get the same mail ?

Yea, it's a scam so I didn't attend
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Earlhassin(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
A job cannot make you financially successful you have to develop yourself with skills if this article helps you will like to watch the video created by one of the top Entrepreneurs in nigeria tap here to get it https:///3mx2mvzd

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by freetv(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Why are still looking for a colar job which will pay you 50,000 monthly where your mates and young people as in teenagers or undergraduate are earning 5,6 and 7 figures online from the comfort of their home or bed.

There are alot of ROI business online but I will be taking you just 5
✅. Affiliate marketing
✅. Freelancing
✅. Publisher on Amazon
✅. Crytocurrency
✅. Graphic design and lot more.

With these few ROI business listed above you can become a multimillionaires within few month.

So, for any of this drop your DM here 09032423922 only on WhatsApp
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Omoalaji12: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sadly people are still falling for these employment scams. There is lot of poverty in Nigeria and this will make people to continue to fall victim to career issues like fake jobs etc. Jobs in Lagos can come with lots of scam and people need to be aware of what is going on. If a job seems too good to be true. please know that it's fake.

Source Hubforjobs
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ferrari45: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Urgent recruitment

Currently on going

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kingsfelix: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Good Morning all, pls how legit is this invite below?

Sequel to your application, you are hereby invited for an interview with CHI PLC for the role of sales manager on Thu11/9/22 by 10:am at Consolidated Hallmark PLC, 5 Sawyer crescent, by corona school, Town planning, Anthony, Lagos. Call- 081 7359 8631 or 081 7966 4005
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Smokiebrand: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are you an experienced /non experienced dispatch rider that can work on mainland /Island axis Alone and needs a job of 50,000+ incentives?
-
Do you have;
-A riders card
-Good knowledge of Google map
-2 guarantors
-Knows how to read and write to an extent?

Please call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Movet: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Good day guys, how legit is this invite?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
thanks for the information nice to hear
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by OreSho(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Movet:
Good day guys, how legit is this invite?

Do not attend! I live around this area, a friend of mine got something similar and asked me.

First thing I noticed was the landmark they used was very far from address. Then I asked for a copy of the mail. Once I saw ref number, I say lailai.
But to be sure nah, I came here to check and my fears have been confirmed.

DO NOT ATTEND!!!!!

IF YOU ARE DESPERATE, GO WITH SOMEONE.
I ADVISE SAVE THAT TRANSPORT MONEY, BUY FOOD / DATA
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Smokiebrand: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Are you a dispatch rider that can work on either mainland /Island axis Alone and needs a job of 50,000+ incentives?
-
Do you have;
-A valid riders card
-Good knowledge of Google map & Lagos routes
-2 guarantors
-Knows how to read to an extent?

Please Contact/ WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jamiz(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Help me verify please oooo. May we no go fall for scam.

Following your application to join a Federal Agency, you are invited for Computer-Based Test (CBT) stage of the recruitment exercise holding in Abuja FCT, on 24th August, 2022 at Sascon International school , No 19A Yedseram street , Maitama Abuja by 7:30am.
Please bring along all original and photocopies of academic credentials, birth certificate/ affidavit of declaration of age and four (4) passport photographs.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of this message with your name and state of origin.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lilchilz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Help me to confirm guys. Is this real ? ��

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by majesty449: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mastercard Foundation internship for Young Africans

Application is open for 2022 Mastercard internship programme for young Africans.

Host: Mastercard

Eligible Category: Internships

Eligible Country: African Countries

Benefits:
• Training + Employment + Salary

Deadline: August 23, 2022

� USE THIS LINK TO APPLY
https://9jainfonava.com.ng/mastercard-foundation-internship-for-young-africans/

� SHARE TO FAMILY & FRIENDS

�️ SOURCE: 9jainfonava - WhatsApp Group Link:�
https:///H7KGoIAJun2EgES6cwZoli
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sambeef: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is Rav Tech company real because I got an invitation interview from them. Although I did apply for a post . Good pm guys help a nigga make I no go jam gbege
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sambeef: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is Rav tech company real

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (270) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58