Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. (2705 Views)

We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Does This 10 Minutes Pleasure Really Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ topic

Make the husband rest. he is not the first man fathering someone else's child and won't be the last! grin
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by Danke: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2008
LMAO  grin @spike
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by girlsoswit(f): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
I wonder the use of going to school to learn if smeone cannot simply know hw to detect paternity or maternity of a child. O ga ooo.
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by tkb417(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
13 years after?
what precipitated the sudden discovery?
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by girlsoswit(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2008
spikedcylinder:

LOL!

Jealous? Baby girl?

Inyama to you!

*vomits*
undecided undecided

More greese to ur elbow. Keep vommitting as long as the shit remains where you are.
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by CYclone1(f): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
@spiked, stop being jealous of girlsoswit na tongue cheesy
@girlsoswit, don't mind spiked, she wants in, but she should know the production crew can't be expanded to take an extra hand cheesy.

@topic(let's assume it's true)
Tell the girl to tell the guy to tell the child to go to her real dad ASAP tongue undecided
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by spikedcylinder: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2008
girlsoswit:

More greese to ur elbow. Keep vommitting as long as the shit remains where you are.

Yes of course. As long as the sh!t you are making reference to is yourself. smiley

I'm done throwing up now though, you can do whatever you like with the "produce". grin grin

oops! I just gave you an idea for your next "movie" titled Girlsoswit Ti Je Igbe! grin
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by tkb417(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2008
whats with these rubbish on NL everytime? cant u people lay low or f'ck off if u dont have bizniz being online?
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by Gamine(f): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by okotie800(m): 4:52am On Jun 10, 2009
Lol, how many minutes did u say it lasted. That is why it is good to be able to control ur urge cuz the few mins of pleasure can ruin the rest of ur life.By the way,what are they trying to do now?Do they encourage the controversial daughter cuz this will definitely leave a mark on her young memory.Hola at ordinaryman3000@yahoo.Com
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by biola44: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
undecided
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by cliveland: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2010
Hi all, lets presume its real which in restrospect, it could real happen!

its a bit tite, but the buttom line is, there is a baby in the mix, she/he never asked to come into d world thru such complicated situations, but then such is life. all the adults involved should 1st come togeda and discuss sentiments aside, kia but its really hard men, dat ones wife did a quicky just a week b4 marriage with some1 she said was her past?? its really heartbreaking enough, not to mention a baby resulting from it. i personnaly might freak out,

honestly, i rather not be faced with such a situation, i can marry a lady with a child from a previus marriage but who got preg just weeks b4 our marriage to some1 whom she said was her ex? men.

better immagined than , just freakky. on the reverse was almost in d same boat but thank God he save Me n ma future from d hell i envisgage it does bring, too much competition
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by tai2(m): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
******walks in and shakes his head, mutters "Evil Women" under his breath and walks out******
Re: See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. by chelseabmw(m): 7:03am On Mar 03, 2010
@poster
u are the one sha, anyways both family should meet to resolve issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. / GUYS ONLY: Build Your Ideal Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.