Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola (48437 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by LMAyedun(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
We need God's intervention in this Ebola issue.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by chibwike(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
dat mogbe moment when he is trying to heal someone and then contacts the virus
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Burger01(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
derolemode: Now wey we wan know him true source of power!!

grin
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by epospiky(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
God bless your effort, TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Oletty: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good move. Even though I am of the view that all these prosperity pastors are nothing but con-men, I must commend this TB Joshua guy for seeing the logic of prevention rather than the blindness of faith in dealing with the Ebola virus issue.

For those who love large-scale gatherings e.g. church camps or conventions, I will advise you avoid these for the time being. Even if your faith were the size of the universe, Ebola can infect you if you come across across an infected person and there's an exchange of body fluids. The best way to avoid an epidemic is to maintain good hygiene and avoid large congregations where there is a high chance of body contact.

I rate the possibility of an epidemic in Lagos as low, given that the Lagos State government has been immensely pro-active in arresting the situation. Nonetheless, we could see at least up to 10 cases from those who had first-hand contact with Mr. Sawyer, the deceased Liberian professional, who unfortunately passed away in Lagos. Anything beyond this will be truly scary.

Lagos is a city, chaotic it may be. It is ruled by intelligent people and largely inhabited by people who will do what it takes to survive Ebola, even if it means discarding of cultural or religious norms. I hope the city pulls through this. It simply cannot afford an Ebola epidemic.

7 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by arsetalks(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good move but I still think he should suspend his convention for this year. People even from the affected countries will still come if he holds that convention.

He has started well, he should go the whole scale by suspending the convention for the health of the nation.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by japhmanuel: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
oldenglish: TB where is thy faith?
where is urs?? undecided

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Heathen(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
konjakonja: Lol na fear be this eh. Make I quick open church cure one Ebolarian den use am grab TB passengers into my ministry. Ebola is a sharp stricker,it has succeed in benching HIV.
Why do you have a picture of Kim kardashian(sp?) sucking a Dick, as your sig..on the front page of a largely PG forum?,.nikka fuc you.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oh ye of little faith. can you not believe in the Man of God in the Synagogue.. If all the men of God in Nigeria can combine their Faith, EBola will disappear from the face of the earth..why do you have such small faith

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
konjakonja: Lol na fear be this eh. Make I quick open church cure one Ebolarian den use am grab TB passengers into my ministry. Ebola is a sharp stricker,it has succeed in benching HIV.
cheesy cheesy
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
voltron: Oh ye of little faith. can you not believe in the Man of God in the Synagogue.. If all the men of God in Nigeria can combine their Faith, EBola will disappear from the face of the earth..why do you have such small faith
move front abeg. This una religion matter tire mesad

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by 3rdeye1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bunchersstab: tongue tongue Men of litu faith tongue tongue Ebola virus is a scam tongue tongue see as pipu dey fear death cheesy cheesy cheesy is it true dat bitter kola cures d scam
cheesy cheesy cheesy
do u Av to know if anything can cure it when u posses ur 'bigger faith'
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Vyca(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
I knew some goodnews would arrive sooner or later. Just pray he conquers the virus when he gets there
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Idrismusty97(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Vyca: I knew some goodnews would arrive sooner or later. Just pray he conquers the virus when he gets there
Who is getting where? Are you just here to read the title or what? undecided
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
I find it difficult to understand some nairalanders! TB Joshua was cautioned about miracle seekers from Ebola infested countries, he took a swift action. What do people want again! Should he ignore the authorities warning, he will be insulted he has obeyed still the same insult. Haba.

4 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by smart134: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
God is above any sickness! Perhaps...check cnn.com 4 likely cure
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Human beings..you can't just please them...Nice Move Prophet TBJ...
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by 4lorunsho(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Luv that
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good move.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by sugaarbear(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
chibwike: dat mogbe moment when he is trying to heal someone and the contacts the virus
this one go nite school oo

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
ibkgab001: The General Overseer of one of Nigeria largest Congregations, the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Joshua, has barred foreign members from countries where the ebola virus disease has been reported, from visiting the church. Synagogue Church of All Nations is one of Nigeria’s largest congregations with thousands of visitors coming from different parts of the world is search of miracle healing.

Receiving members of the federal government sensitization to his church, Joshua promised to work with the Government to ensure that the disease did not spread into the country saying he would put some measures in place to ensure that people from the already affected countries do not enter Nigeria. One of such measures, he said, is to visit any of the countries when necessary rather than allow their residents come into Nigeria.

He also promised to suspend some of his major Church healing programmes for a few weeks adding, “I am ready to work with you. I love my country and I will be ready to work with you. Even if it is a rumour, there is need to secure our environment to ensure that it is safe.” The Ebola Virus Disease sensitization team led by the Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Dr Jide Idris, offered to work with the health team of the church in the areas of technical assistance, medical advice and training to ensure that no victim of the deadly disease comes to the church from any of the affected countries undetected.

In his opening remarks during the interaction which took place at the premises of the Church, Idris said the delegation decided to pay the visit to the Church because of the recognition that the Church is an International Christian Centre whose congregation comprise of people from all over the world including the countries of the West African sub-Region which have already been affected by the Ebola disease.

He said the visit is one the Government’s strategy of sensitizing faith-based organizations on the need to cooperate with the government to prevent the spread of the disease in the country by educating their adherents to escalate health issues to medical experts. Pointing out that the Federal and the Lagos State Government are working hard on how to prevent a spread of the virus into the country, Idris said the delegation felt that because the Church has some people from the West African sub-Region as members and because of the influx and population of the congregation there might be need to check and also raise the awareness level on the disease in the church.

“We have our strategies that we intend to share with you. Again we need to know the resources you have here because whether it is one or two cases, if they are allowed to get out, it is a major problem. We are here to work together on how to contain this disease,” the Commissioner told the Cleric. Speaking further on the mission of the delegation, Director of the Centre for Disease Control Professor Abdulsalami Nasidi, said the visit was also both to inform the Synagogue Leader of the deadliness of the Ebola virus and to ensure that it did not escape into the country adding that it had become such a big problem in the subregion that it is already affecting the economies of the countries involved.

Source

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180332
oh. boi how can we trust dis source now
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
I respect the fact that TB Joshua is willing to help. Unfortunately there is no way he will know if someone has the virus since they don't do screening before entering the church.

We all should join faith in seeking God's face over this. If we declare a thing on earth it shall be established in heaven, let us declare that this virus will die a natural death NOW.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Okeikpu(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dis one big pass Nigerian immoprial pastors grin

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Since it is a scam den y d question either bitter kola heal it or nt
Bunchersstab: tongue tongue Men of litu faith tongue tongue Ebola virus is a scam tongue tongue see as pipu dey fear death cheesy cheesy cheesy is it true dat bitter kola cures d scam
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
voltron: Oh ye of little faith. can you not believe in the Man of God in the Synagogue.. If all the men of God in Nigeria can combine their Faith, EBola will disappear from the face of the earth..why do you have such small faith
Voltron indeed
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by chibwike(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
sugaarbear: this one go nite school oo
abegi
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
My brother, dat is nigerians thinking faculty
sunnyshayne: I find it difficult to understand some nairalanders! TB Joshua was cautioned about miracle seekers from Ebola infested countries, he took a swift action. What do people want again! Should he ignore the authorities warning, he will be insulted he has obeyed still the same insult. Haba.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by M4gunners: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nonsene, wicked ministers who value money than poor people lives. Fake prophet or little fate so called Healer who is now working for goverment instead of God.God is watching you oh.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by ibkgab001: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Blessed a thou that believe me....
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Y u want knw?infact wetin u want carry him source of power do? Chai dere is God oooo
derolemode: Now we wan know him true source of power!!
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by johnstar(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
It don even bench bombing self, ppl na go dey fear, dis is d main end tym I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport / Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.