Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola (48444 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by derolemode(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
DutchNegro:

Ur grave.. Lunat!!
If I was to say...... F*** you
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by M4gunners: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Davryme:
sincerely u lack informations.........with dis comments u posted especially if u r referin to T.B joshua......
I,m not looking for information bro.I dey vex say we are so much intrested in money than our brothers and sisters life in Liberia.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Kevsman(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
yea its a nice move from the man of God,
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
M4gunners: Nonsene, wicked ministers who value money than poor people lives. Fake prophet or little fate so called Healer who is now working for goverment instead of God.God is watching you oh.
you are nothing but a castrated goat. i doubt that you even read the article, Igbo. get a life.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
At the initial time I thought there are many educated people here but it seems that we have many educated illiterates who lack comprehension in here.if T B joshua had refuted this order from the govt, all this uninform people here will say he is too greedy or too full of him self but he chose to obey yet some flat heads here are saying he is fake. mind you I'm not a T B joshua's sycophant. but pls you guys should try to reason with your heads not your balls.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by M4gunners: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nashoji: you are nothing but a castrated goat. i doubt that you even read the article, Igbo. get a life.
Do you think you have a Life? Penner.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by dnawah(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mintayo: fear kwa? If he did not comply,na d same u go dey abuse am o!
Humaaaans!
humaaaaans?i beg na demons
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by DutchNegro(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
derolemode:
If I was to say...... F*** you

U smoke chicken poo?!
Get ur brains outta ya as.s!!
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by derolemode(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2014
DutchNegro:

U smoke chicken poo?!
Get ur brains outta ya as.s!!
You gat 2 chill coz only fools can't differenciate btw a curse & an advice
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Weah96: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liberia has declared a national 3 day fast and prayer period to help combat the spread of the deadly disease. Everyone's praying to the handsome white man called Jesus for deliverance.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Xorenxo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Prophet TB Joshua sent 4,000 anointing water to the Government of Sierra Leone to heal their Ebola victims yesterday.
Kudos for the gem we have in Africa.Let africans solve their challenges through spiritual means

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Vyca(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: Who is getting where? Are you just here to read the title or what? undecided
were you eating sugarcane when the news said TB joshua is going to liberia? Dumb ass
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by newspapers: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
The prophet has disclose that the deadly disease is from the pit of hell. He also made it known that we should all join hands together in love for Nigeria to progress and triumph over Ebola.

On Sunday, The Prophet was seen leading his congregations in sessions of prayers against the disease as they use Nigeria as a point of contact.

http://www.divanaija.com.ng/prophet-tb-joshua-ebola-came-pit-hell/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. / Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.