Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola (48451 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Sacramento4real(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
tongue Men of litu faith tongue tongue Ebola virus is a scam tongue tongue see as pipu dey fear death cheesy cheesy cheesy is it true dat bitter kola cures d scam

U see wetin monkey tail don do u?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by berrystunn(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
See fear...oh
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Sacramento4real(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hahahhahahahah... TB joshua dey fear!! ;

U read wetin d man talk at all?He said he will visit them in their country,instead of allowing them to come into Nigeria.How does that translate to being afraid?
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by shabyimulo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
sammieguze: hmmmmm....
lord pls help us
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by jarvis4: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
pāşşįŋg by
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
voltron:
wetin naa. don't you believe in the power of jah jehovfa?
Prophet Voltron shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
LMFAOOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin

So a pastor that has supposedly conducted all manner of miracles and predicted all manner of predictables is chasing people away cos of the Ebola scare? Can't he heal them on the spot?

This is the RIGHT Time for all pastors to really show what they are made of. Please heal one ebola case from a neighbouring country. PLEEEAAASE!!!

At least we'll be sure it wouldn't be a TV thing

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Originalsly: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Did Jesus ever chase away the afflicted? ...help me remember...did Jesus free the leprosy guy of his disease?.....or did he chase him away?....and what about the others that came after? All the years this TB guy been performing miracles upon miracles and people been testifying on TV.....why wouldn't he crush this ebola virus instead of turning away victims?....why the prophet...God's annointed one....the man of God is suddenly obeying mortal politicians instead of following the higher calling of God? ...how can he serve two masters at the same time? Those who have eyes............and those who have ears........hmmm...let me shut up.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by adbokus(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
True source of power?! It's smtyms shocking da barrage of skepticism and disdain always directd at dis man on da basis of...he is nt hurtin, hsn't hurt any1, hs he?! And whteva u ppl thnk he's doin is nt illegal. Live and let live then..it helps to say or write nofin abt smtin one is nt thoroughly clear abt!
derolemode: Now wey we wan know him true source of power!!
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by redsun(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
That mammoth,deluded and frenzied crowd will be an ultimate breeding ground for viruses like Ebola to spread.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by iswallker(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
pDude: Tuberculosis Josh grin grin grin

Always cashes in on every misfortune grin grin grin

Oboy you go don lean finish o..wif all dis lipton wey you dey drink... grin
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by jared007: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Africa will surprise d West becos we will bounce back strong. Our prayers by the Spirit of God will restrain the CIA bio-weapon!

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
jared007: Africa will surprise d West becos we will bounce back strong. Our prayers by the Spirit of God will restrain the CIA bio-weapon!

Yea, meanwhile your pastors are giving restraining orders. smdh

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Darnnel(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bunchersstab: tongue tongue Men of litu faith tongue tongue Ebola virus is a scam tongue tongue see as pipu dey fear death cheesy cheesy cheesy is it true dat bitter kola cures d scam
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mumu
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
obamartins: Good move. I beg make una no vex, this is my first time of been in this wonderful position of being first to .... Una understand naa. It feels great, Oya Seun, i heard u give out 5k for all those that are FTC, i will PM u my acct details soon. I want to use this opportunity to thank Prophet T.B. Joshua for ur corporation with the LASG on the fight against Ebola, i want to also thank Baba God for making this possible, my girlfriend Omozele for always encourage me even when i felt like giving up on the struggle to be FTC. I want to thank my father for dis owning me, i also dedicate this FTC to my Late mom, God bless her soul, my brother for his support, my landlady for increasing my house rent yesterday, madam, there is God o! i want to also use this opportunity to encourage all the jobless boys on my street, God will do it for u one day, i want to dedicate today to all the victims of Ebola, God bless the soul of those that have passed on and Heal those that are in the various isolation centres, i also pray for those that will insult me, father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing. finally, i want to thank MTN for the free MB that made me achieve this fit.
Na wa oo!
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by oluwasegun007(m): 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Good move...but am yet to see the govt coming up with enlightenment programs in places like the market where we have people who hardly read the newspaper to know more about the virus...I mean the use of mass media to sensitize the people...#1love
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Ayatullah(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idrismusty97: I am happy he is wise enough to comply with the government.
A confirmation that HE IS THE REAL FAKE ONE! This is how the Almighty God will continue to put to shame THE SELF ACCLAIMED PROPHETS of our time.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by simdam500(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
The same way the west dont want us
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by linearity: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is one of those What would Jesus do moments....

1. Limit the access of the afflicted and their neighbors from coming too close to hear the sermon on the mountain?

OR

2. Ask that the afflicted be brought to him for healing?

The answer is so obvious but, the flesh is weak, so we dance around it and seek a soft landing.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by zabyx: 12:20am On Aug 05, 2014
How can anyone be surprised by this self-proclaimed prophet's hypocrisy in shunning Ebola patients and not expressing willingness to heal them?

Are there any human beings of any intelligence who would believe the "prophesies" of this fraud?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by DutchNegro(m): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2014
derolemode: Now wey we wan know him true source of power!!

Ur grave.. Lunat!!
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 05, 2014
talk2cj08: That's wisdom
grin grin grin grin cool
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by May9: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Ebola this,Ebola that,My sons name is bolawu i wonder why this virus had this name God abeg may the fears of ebola make us dive into cheers.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Bunchersstab(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Darnnel:
Mumu
Ewu-zamfara.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by dinggle: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Ebola is the answer to Boko haram...all the ebola dead body from sierra leone and Liberia Federal govt for buy dem go drop for sambisa forest after one week Boko Haram members no go fit hold gun again, our soldier go wear ebola suit enter forest go arrest dem na from prison we go give them the Zmapp serum and then make dem face the law before we sentence dem to death. Uncle Jona GOD don bring answer to your problem over to you.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Bunchersstab(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Sacramento4real: tongue Men of litu faith tongue tongue Ebola virus is a scam tongue tongue see as pipu dey fear death cheesy cheesy cheesy is it true dat bitter kola cures d scam

U see wetin monkey tail don do u?
The same thing S.K. do you.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Bunchersstab(m): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2014
dinggle: Ebola is the answer to Boko haram...all the ebola dead body from sierra leone and Liberia Federal govt for buy dem go drop for sambisa forest after one week Boko Haram members no go fit hold gun again, our soldier go wear ebola suit enter forest go arrest dem na from prison we go give them the Zmapp serum and then make dem face the law before we sentence dem to death. Uncle Jona GOD don bring answer to your problem over to you.
hahhahahahah.
Abeg help naija handle am.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Just a fun fact for ya'll: The ebola virus resides in the testicles/semen of male survivors for about two months after "recovery".
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Davryme(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
M4gunners: Nonsene, wicked ministers who value money than poor people lives. Fake prophet or little fate so called Healer who is now working for goverment instead of God.God is watching you oh.

sincerely u lack informations.........with dis comments u posted especially if u r referin to T.B joshua......
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Davryme(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Originalsly: Did Jesus ever chase away the afflicted? ...help me remember...did Jesus free the leprosy guy of his disease?.....or did he chase him away?....and what about the others that came after? All the years this TB guy been performing miracles upon miracles and people been testifying on TV.....why wouldn't he crush this ebola virus instead of turning away victims?....why the prophet...God's annointed one....the man of God is suddenly obeying mortal politicians instead of following the higher calling of God? ...how can he serve two masters at the same time? Those who have eyes............and those who have ears........hmmm...let me shut up.
if u hd watchd d video or news on tv stations abt his speechs......u wont typd al dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.