Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola (48452 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by manny4life(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
oldenglish: TB where is thy faith?

Even the Bible said, Faith without works is DEAD. TB have all the faith he wants, until he takes swift action like he did, his faith is dead. This isn't about faith, this is common sense.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wat is ur problem, y ar u calling him a wicked minister, remember touch not my anointed nd do my prophet no harm
M4gunners: Nonsene, wicked ministers who value money than poor people lives. Fake prophet or little fate so called Healer who is now working for goverment instead of God.God is watching you oh.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Worwor: Hahahhahahahah... TB joshua dey fear!! grin

Faith without works is dead....seems your brain is too!
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by M4gunners: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Titiluvly: Human beings..you can't just please them...Nice Move Prophet TBJ...
You are not serious.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Bunchersstab(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy
Burger01:
What do u want us to believe in your post now, henh!? You are confused my brother smiley
cheesy smiley
Just say yes dat EBOLA VIRUS is just like SAMBISA FOREST that doesnt exist.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Tundeiab(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
alotofgrace: [size=48pt]where are the religious god servants [/size]

are they busy summing their collected tithes, concluding on what to do with the offerings

are they recommending paracetamol and local concoction

Jesus Christ healed that general's daughter from afar, He never needed to be their embarassed

[size=28pt]EBOLAHARAM[/size]...could it be another of nature's own of restoring balance?

At the same time, the white are refusing to invest in the vaccine for the cure because they've not been hit. i guess they're waiting for biohazard or the umbrella cooperation virus of resident evil

At the same time still, this marks the best era for african medical researchers to surprise the world. NOt expecting anythiing from oour quack striking doctors though. angry

Heavenly father, please dont let this get to the North, and keep us safe while we do our part. **On my knees** embarassed embarassed embarassed
Jesus healed the General's daughter from afar, fine.Did he raise Nazarus from afar. He has offered to accept invitations from d affected countries if only it's from d govt of d countries.
Get acquainted www.emmanuel.tv
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
9ice Move Ma Mentor!
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Bunchersstab(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oma307: Since it is a scam den y d question either bitter kola heal it or nt
Did i say heal
I tot i said cure...
Am still waiting for ya answers
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by M4gunners: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oma307: Wat is ur problem, y ar u calling him a wicked minister, remember touch not my anointed nd do my prophet no harm
Did you just waked up from sleep? Wicked Ministers and not Minister ok! You can now go back to the Thread and read it once again.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Tundeiab(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Certainly when the ebola victims get to meet TB Joshua they will be healed, but what about people who will make contact with them on their way there.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Bunchersstab(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
tongue tongue tongue
3rdeye1: do u Av to know if anything can cure it when u posses ur 'bigger faith'
tongue Yes i need to know how deep you've been scamed
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Lucasbalo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
I will give him kudos on this one despite being his arch critic. Ebola is some scary stuff. With all Nigerians have to deal with, Ebola shouldn't be one. The country is going through a lot with all this indemic corruption and mismanagement.

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by alotofgrace(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tundeiab:
Jesus healed the General's daughter from afar, fine.Did he raise Nazarus from afar. He has offered to accept invitations from d affected countries if only it's from d govt of d countries.
Get acquainted www.emmanuel.tv

Bro, i am not criticizing. are we not suppose to do 10x better?
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Gynacologist(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
alotofgrace: [size=48pt]where are the religious god servants [/size]

are they busy summing their collected tithes, concluding on what to do with the offerings

are they recommending paracetamol and local concoction

Jesus Christ healed that general's daughter from afar, He never needed to be their embarassed

[size=28pt]EBOLAHARAM[/size]...could it be another of nature's own of restoring balance?

At the same time, the white are refusing to invest in the vaccine for the cure because they've not been hit. i guess they're waiting for biohazard or the umbrella cooperation virus of resident evil

At the same time still, this marks the best era for african medical researchers to surprise the world. NOt expecting anythiing from oour quack striking doctors though. angry

Heavenly father, please dont let this get to the North, and keep us safe while we do our part. **On my knees** embarassed embarassed embarassed
restoring balance
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by BodyKiss(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
oldenglish: TB where is thy faith?

Are you stvpid? This is him being reality to the threat of the virus. Maybe gullible people like you will learn from that. God help those who help themselves.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by babystathopoulos: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yeah yeah, good move by TB Joshua..
But wait a minute, we ve another outbreak in the country, that means other countries would restrict us from entering their country
Chai! Where do we go from here
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by alotofgrace(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Gynacologist: restoring balance

nigeria as a case study - why must every outbreak hit Nigeria? NA ONLY US
u might say am crazy, but justice has its payback on corruption
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by mindurbiznes: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Distance is not a barrier

where can we go from its presence

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Edunwa302(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
I love u prophet tb Joshua
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Tundeiab(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
alotofgrace:

Bro, i am not criticizing. are we not suppose to do 10x better?
Just as ur pastor is doing ba. Don't make me laugh Biko!
I doubt you know anything about this man. White men with in curable diseases come to him and they all get healed after exhausting all available mediums.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by donodion(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
respect prophet TB Joshua
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by BodyKiss(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: move front abeg. This una religion matter tire mesad

I think say na only me the thing tire o. The whole region thing is getting out of hand.
Many mentally lazy people waiting for God to come and put food inside their mouth.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by gidjah(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
pDude: Tuberculosis Josh grin grin grin

Always cashes in on every misfortune grin grin grin
I WOULDNT like to sayYour ParentS wasted their money on u askin u to go to school if this is d only conclusion you could draw from this humble man's comment and acceptance.i am so disappointed at your grand display of good ignorance boy!
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by apostolos(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Godfullsam: Heaven help those who help themselves. Good move prophet T.B Joshua.
Heaven helps those who trust in God
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Voltron indeed
wetin naa. don't you believe in the power of jah jehovfa?
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Gynacologist(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
alotofgrace:

nigeria as a case study - why must every outbreak hit Nigeria? NA ONLY US
u might say am crazy, but justice has its payback on corruption
lol...veri funi thou bat i aint corrupt whch is y i want to b d presidnt of ds country one day so help me God.
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
PLEASE HAVE THEY QUARANTINED JIM IYKE AND TONTO DIKE
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by maclatunji: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
TB Joshua is a sharp guy. Ebola is not a phantom "disease" that he can claim to heal. It is playing with death otherwise.

No miracle worker here!

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by alotofgrace(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Gynacologist: lol...veri funi thou bat i aint corrupt whch is y i want to b d presidnt of ds country one day so help me God.

undecided
Re: T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola by derolemode(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Oma307: Y u want knw?infact wetin u want carry him source of power do? Chai dere is God oooo
Coz I don't blive its from God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.