Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (10191 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Funny Wedding Picture: Can U Do Your Wedding Without D Presence Of Your Partner? / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2012
Wonna know if it tell nice of girl to fart in d presence of her boyfriend, especially if they are still weeks old in a relationship.
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Killz3(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2012
We must have really gotten close to each other for her to try that. . . I won't mind anyway, cos i get my on yansh and am capable of releasing my own fart Bombs! wink Like they say, "First to do no dey pain" so she should be ready to finish what she started when she eventually decides to begin that! Hmm, any day wey i chop beans ehn, well, make i no talk too much sha. . . cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by drnoel: 11:12am On May 05, 2012
~Killz~:
We must have really gotten close to each other for her to try that. . . I won't mind anyway, cos i get my on yansh and am capable of releasing my own fart Bombs! wink Like they say, "First to do no dey pain" so she should be ready to finish what she started when she eventually decides to begin that! Hmm, any day wey i chop beans ehn, well, make i no talk too much sha. . . cool cool

couldn´t agree more
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by mashnino(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2012
dats why we are in love

i get to see the good the bad and the ugly from you..

i think it's kool..

but not e'tym ooo
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On May 05, 2012
It reminds me d 1st day I saw my present bf
He wz fartin lyk u don't wanna know
Nottin wrong in it sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by kilimanjaro(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2012
Disgusting question
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2012
kilimanjaro: Disgusting question

Disgusting abi?
Am sure u nor dey mess at all

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by koolJ1(f): 5:42pm On May 05, 2012
Shoo? We dey even do farting competition...who I'm own go smell pass grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Aries24(f): 5:44pm On May 05, 2012
~Killz~:
agreed
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by azeez4(f): 6:18pm On May 05, 2012
kool J: Shoo? We dey even do farting competition...who I'm own go smell pass grin grin wink
kool J: Shoo? We dey even do farting competition...who I'm own go smell pass grin grin wink
lol
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Fulaman198(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2012
If she messes up the air, I'll just go to another room lol until the smell dissipates.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by richy5(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2012
Good Evenin
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Tricici(f): 10:10pm On May 05, 2012
Hahahaha a whooole lot. He says 'fine geh like u who go tink say u dey petpet anyhow like dat' grin grin But yeh u need to be very comfortable wit each oda

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Skii(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2012
Before some gehs will read this thread now and go start to dey mess everywhere

Biko, ejo, d'allah, no be all men dey gbadun dat kain tin o, and na only if una relationship don tey small, no be sey person wey u just meet which day, u go go begin dey mess inside im face, una go kon come NL begin dey talk sey responsible man no dey again

#God dey look una o# with all of una yansh wey Mr Biggs and Tantaliser full well well,,,,shior!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by ijebuboy18(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2012
Why she no go mess 4 my front,wetin she dey hide? Reminds me of my uncle n his wife who continually fart to see who go vex 1st,infact if u no join in d competition, u r in trouble. Might seem disgusting but it can also be so much fun. As 4 me I dey mess ooo and if she no like am, well, she will jst have 2 like it ni.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 11:11am On May 06, 2012
Mbanuuuuuuu angry angry. Those gurls eat bad foods in nigeria sad sad
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 06, 2012
tellwisdom: Mbanuuuuuuu angry angry. Those gurls eat bad foods in nigeria sad sad
who is this? Dont you fart? There's no where in the world guy's and girl's dont fart, so don't even go there. @topic, i see nothing wrong with it o, i do my thing when he hold me, "mess no get toilet"

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by inspirizu(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2012
One tin about ma mess is dat e 2 dey smell like shite
Bur her own go just make noise
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 06, 2012
Personally, i don't think it's appropriate to freely fart in front of anyone. It's not about who i'm comfortable around.......from a very young age, i was taught that it's bad manners. Be comfortable all you want.........but there's still not a good reason to do it. Do you pick your nose in front of your partner, too? Sit on the toilet with the door wide open for all to see? Tweeze your nipple hairs? Some matters of personal hygiene and bodily functions, in my opinion, should be left private.
You may find it okay to fart but others in the room may not, so why offend them? Why not get up and leave the room for 2 seconds to do what you have to do?
It's a totally natural bodily functions and if it happens accidentally, fine!........an "excuse" me should be said just like when you burp. But to purposely do it goes against my upbringing so i don't do it.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by OK2NV3: 12:16pm On May 06, 2012
masterpiecer: Wonna know if it tell nice of girl to fart in d presence of her boyfriend, especially if they are still weeks old in a relationship.
are u dating grace?
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by 190: 12:25pm On May 06, 2012
[size=15pt]If she tries it

ITS OVER!! - WHAT NONSENSE!!

Hiss and leaves thread!
[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 1:53pm On May 06, 2012
Floxyluv: who is this? Dont you fart? There's no where in the world guy's and girl's dont fart, so don't even go there. @topic, i see nothing wrong with it o, i do my thing when he hold me, "mess no get toilet"

Why u no go find mess as good thng wehn be sey na fufu and ogbono u dey eat from monday to friday sad sad
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 06, 2012
tellwisdom:

Why u no go find mess as good thng wehn be sey na fufu and ogbono u dey eat from monday to friday sad sad
You kno see your life? See as you dey expose yourself, you no even fit hide yourself small, i pity you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by unbranded0029: 4:23pm On May 06, 2012
Sometimes, u can't control mess. In d past, i used to release in my gf's presence. She frown about it at first, and later wud run outside to allow d air cool off. Then came one day she decided to pay me back. U knw gurls, dem too chop sweet things that generate high smellin mess. I was wt her in our room dt faithful day wen she scrambled d air. I shout eh, no b small. D mess smel 4 d whole day. There's nothin i didnt use 2 try 2 clear d air. First i sprayd perfume, no way. I then reach out 4 air freshner, no way. Later, i went 4 camphor so tee my custometic shop customa begin ask me weda rat die 4 my hous. Since dt day, i neva try a m again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by tellwisdom: 4:38pm On May 06, 2012
Floxyluv: You kno see your life? See as you dey expose yourself, you no even fit hide yourself small, i pity you.

undecided undecided Incase u re free, let me knw so i can come smooch ur boobsss wink wink
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Excelboi(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2012
What an arrant nonsense... Thatz a turn off 2 me... She could excuse herself and do her thing off my sight, but in mah presence? Damn it
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 06, 2012
tellwisdom:

undecided undecided Incase u re free, let me knw so i can come smooch ur boobsss wink wink
geeeeeeez, how pathetic.
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2012
ehen imagine ur babe dey dance makooousa for u and u come bury ur face for her yansh and na dat time she come release her gas angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by masterpiecer(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2012
OK/2/NV:

are u dating grace?

Who's grace?
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 06, 2012
The day my guy tried it with me while we were walking to the car, The sound was thunderous, i just smiled and kept a straight face smiley smiley smiley

By the time we entered the car, He turned on the hearter, windows closed, as soon as the temperature became normal, i silently released a North Korea nuclear bomb. Also kept a straight face, cool cool cool

No body tell am to park by the side, and run out of the car. I kept my straight face, sad sad sad

Before he entered, he pleaded with me not to do it again!

Now, before he tries it with me, he has to be sure he will win the battle..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Skii(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2012
Vikin: The day my guy tried it with me while we were walking to the car, The sound was thunderous, i just smiled and kept a straight face smiley smiley smiley

By the time we entered the car, He turned on the hearter, windows closed, as soon as the temperature became normal, i silently released a North Korea nuclear bomb. Also kept a straight face, cool cool cool

No body tell am to park by the side, and run out of the car. I kept my straight face, sad sad sad

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 06, 2012
Vikin: The day my guy tried it with me while we were walking to the car, The sound was thunderous, i just smiled and kept a straight face smiley smiley smiley

*singing*
''this girl is so dangerous
This girl is a bad girl
Av seen her type before''
Lolzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secrets About Women And Sex / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.