Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] (5991 Views)

Married Men Never Trust Ur Wives 100% To Avoid Dying Young. / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Ladies!! Can You Trust Ur Bf To This Extent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Maamin(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy how good is ur trust for ur BF/GF?

Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Ojestas(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
O.Y.O for the girl. . dude doesn't even trust himself.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Uthman51(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
I no trust my gf cuz I no knw watin dey her mind..but she trust me..
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by CaroLyner(f): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
its photoshopped.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Maamin(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
its photoshopped.

I dont think so
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by IamAtribalist: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maamin:

I dont think so

cool Its camera angle. In actuality there is a very low flat drop (1 feet or so) below them but the camera angle made it look like they were about to drop a thousand feet. Thank me later. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by CaroLyner(f): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maamin:

I dont think so
dude check the internet for the original picture.its photoshopped
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by VickyRotex(f): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
The question should be: Do you trust the person behind you guys?

Before it becomes "Love in the Ocean" Titanic Part 2.
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm such a sucker for love and trust tho'. undecided
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by kpukpuyenke: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Something is wrong with the LOVE!
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
mumucracy leleyi o. . . remember when my uncle nearly dropped my 1yr old sister down the airport at lagos. . . 2002. . choi. we went to d tower at d airpot to see wella when lil favour slipped from his hand. . .thank God he stretchd down despite his height phobia. he grasped her hand. . . .d same girl just left my room, a sweet lass she is.
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Maamin(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
dude check the internet for the original picture.its photoshopped

U can provide it if u have seen it anyway!
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by ettaetta(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dats very risky
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Maamin(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Its camera angle. In actuality there is a very low flat drop (1 feet or so) below them but the camera angle made it look like they were about to drop a thousand feet. Thank me later. cool

U might be right tho! But it could still be that the cliff is higher.
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Maamin(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
tombravo:
mumucracy leleyi o. . . remember when my uncle nearly dropped my 1yr old sister down the airport at lagos. . . 2002. . choi. we went to d tower at d airpot to see wella when lil favour slipped from his hand. . .thank God he stretchd down despite his height phobia. he grasped her hand. . . .d same girl just left my room, a sweet lass she is.

That was very risky and scary, could imagine the drama that day.
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by SmellingAnus(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is foolishness... In fact this is not really... Girls shouldn't be that stupid to even contemplate this rubbish except you have a covenant with premature death..
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by SweetieConstie(f): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is damn too risky! Jeeez! Lol... grin
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Eeroh95(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maamin:

I dont think so
then you are dumb not to think its photoshop
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by gen2briz(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hummm.... Devil siddon jejely, people dey disturb am.
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by IamAtribalist: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Maamin:

U might be right tho! But it could still be that the cliff is higher.

cool Take a look at this pictures and see what I mean (with the perfect location and background/ and good camera angle you don't need photoshop):

Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by IamAtribalist: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2016
cool More pics:

Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Dojupyo(f): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2016
No be only trust.. No naija girl would allow that.. No girl should, which kind play be that naa..
The pix ain't real angry
Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Maamin(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Eeroh95:
then you are dumb not to think its photoshop

Dont push me...where are the Mods? They wont see this dunce now to ban until when I retaliate. They will now see me fit for ban undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] by Maamin(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Take a look at this pictures and see what I mean (with the perfect location and background/ and good camera angle you don't need photoshop):

Cool...well I will say they are very creative. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

London Females VS Homebase Females ((the Debate)) / Between These Two Ladies, Who Is A Wifey Material (photos)? / Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.