Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN (48827 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by tiwalademi(f): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hi dear; av lost my phone
prettyboi1989:
Mindless guy, all u av written here r jargons, wif d way u arrangd ur words n ur xpressions doesn't make u wise atall. U had 2 take my comment as a chance 2 make u look intelligent, is dis wat u do 2 evrioda person's comment on nl?4rm what I knw its dull people dat do dat, ur words r factless, u ended up callin ursef wise wen u can't even make reasonable statements. Judging from d way u talk u knw nufin bout inductive n deductive reasoning. U jst talkin lyk a layman. M sure u'll b unable 2 reply me cos u'll only b making a fool of ursef since u got no fact 2 defend ursef, empty head
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by JuanDeDios: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
infohenry:
Typical african always blaming others for their woes. Countries all over the world are investing in science and technology in order to face challenges like this in the future while our leaders are looting and the masses are praying and paying their tithes.
That is the problem. Once a problem occurs the FIRST idea to jump into their heads is WHITE MAN. These people actually think all the white man does is think of ways to hold them down. It's the perfect excuse not to actually try to tackle your problems. It serves their laziness and stupidity well. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
hansibone:

Well i presume you to be one of those who are helpless and stupid upstairs as an african...

if you cant read between the lines of things happening in the world... then there is no reason to wonder at your intellectual ability.... damn dumb afrcians like you.... who make we good and intelligent africans stupid to the rest of the world....

You make absolute no sense to me... oh nd im on my knee sorry you good nd intelligent monkey..
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by vetisrael(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Some pple here are jst educated illiterates who like puttin blames on others instead of thinking of how they will solve their own problems, they cud only think and reason to find cure for the deadly vírus because of their foresight.
It is high time we started tinking of how we will fix the problems of this country including the cure of Ebola systematically.
#my own piece#

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
babseg:

I don't know what you do in ur spare time. I guess u spend on nl bashing people. Try to educate yourself.

Virus strain can be developed take it or leave it
Y do u choose 2 b ignorant and refusing to accept d fact dat no man can create a virus on its own but rather can engineer an already existing virus? Take a look at genetically modified fud items. Did scientists create the genes for dose crops? U nid 2 ask ursef dat n give a wise ansa. They only modified d genes in d crops to suit a particular purpose, mostly for d crops 2 b resistant to pests, for dem to have bigger yield. Same goes for d viruses, they are modified not created from scratch. If u dnt wana bliv dis den u definately ignorant. Its only an ignorant man dat will shield himself from the truth.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
tiwalademi: Hi dear; av lost my phone
Ow did it happen? Pele dear, I was sha wonderin, tot mayb it was lyt issues or sub. Ow come.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Africans need to be proactive and start taking care of some of it's problem. It can always be spoonfed if it wants to be respected by other continents.

I've created a thread for brainstorming on the Ebola issue. Pls do contribute if you have any ideas..

www.nairaland.com/1843618/nl-1st-scientific-conference-ebola
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tucees: Time will tell
Judging frm ur signature, u be a lesbian abi? See her mouth.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by tiwalademi(f): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Its was stolen with my purse
prettyboi1989:
Ow did it happen? Pele dear, I was sha wonderin, tot mayb it was lyt issues or sub. Ow come.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Your arab gods are the cursed and evil ones. Even the people of Gaza are saying it loud.

suwailad: I believe the american doctors tested the virus on themselves and were expecting the serum (vaccine) but the stuff got too fast.well it will make much sense for america, they got the secret serum, more prestige, more power. The most evil thing that can happen is for someone to become a biological terrorist and attack usa with a deadly modified ebola. America is evil.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by nonjebose(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Olucheye: Sometimes I'm just here wondering if all this new found incurable diseases found in Africa aren't just ploys to reduce the overthrowing population of Africa just like I have read in some 'Conspiracy Theorists books"

Ebola hits US citizens, and a 'Secret vial" was brought forth from SUB-Zero temperatures to save them. When have they had that vial and how long have they been experimenting with it in their labs??

Have you asked what goes on in those secret Labs of The US
How much diseases are cultured in the name of experiment??
Then vials brought out just to save them??

Is anyone reasoning alongside me??

Malaria I watched on some TED show has been wiped out in most continents of the world save Africa.. Yet in a bid to keep the mega pharmaceutical coys alive, Africa stays impoverished and dying every blessed day from bites.

Has anyone sat down to calculate the amount of subsidized meds we keep getting in form of health grants in Africa??
Fam, there's so much conspiracy theory behind all this new found diseases breaking out from Africa. I refuse to believe it's all natural.

My dear you are not the only one always thinking in that direction. Many people on NL do have these Conspiracy theories. My take, we are not serious in africa. While America tries to save her citizens,we grumble. We are sooo lazy that we take solace in theories. The world is not fair,and it may never be,the earlier we realise this, the better for us. Some of Nigeria's best heads in science are migrating in their numbers to western countries because of our apathy to science. Of course,we promote any form of entertainment to great lengths. Ebola scourge ravaged parts of Congo DR a few years ago,yet no research result from africa was heard. We should rise above our implosion,and start getting things done ourselves

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by babseg(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Y do u choose 2 b ignorant and refusing to accept d fact dat no man can create a virus on its own but rather can engineer an already existing virus? Take a look at genetically modified fud items. Did scientists create the genes for dose crops? U nid 2 ask ursef dat n give a wise ansa. They only modified d genes in d crops to suit a particular purpose, mostly for d crops 2 b resistant to pests, for dem to have bigger yield. Same goes for d viruses, they are modified not created from scratch. If u dnt wana bliv dis den u definately ignorant. Its only an ignorant man dat will shield himself from the truth.

Did I use the word create? Olodo

Don't even tell me virus can't be created. I don't think you know anything about 21st century scientific research. Read journals watch scientific documentaries. I'm sure u just read the post I replied u b4 u believed virus can be engineered. If you know this from the beginning u won't quoting wrongly. Please try to read
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by t2luv1: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Salex007: Military disease created by the americans in other to reduce the population of africans

I don't think America need to waste her time reducing the population of Africans. The Africans are doing a pretty damm good job of that on their own. Boko Haram comes to mind.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by nonjebose(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
BedLam: It matters not if we like it or not, this is a wake up call for Africa! Stop praying and work! Get busy, research! Not just study for the papers that has no value. Nothing is free in this world, not in Freetown! What will it cost the Nigerian Government to commit 1billion$ to the research and development of Ebola drugs and vaccines? But no! we like being enslaved, waiting for the West.
God bless you. We are not serious with all our conspiracy theories. We are so dependent
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
It will only sell in the north where they see America as evil and the likes of osama are saints.

hazyfm:

If you were to translate this theory into a novel, it won't sell beyond your street.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
babseg:

Don't even tell me virus can't be created. I don't think you know anything about 21st century scientific research. Read journals watch scientific documentaries. I'm sure u just read the post I replied u b4 u believed virus can be engineered. If you know this from the beginning u won't quoting wrongly. Please try to read

What d hell u sayn loser? Watz doing u dat u tryna make ursef look important. Av stated all my facts n I already newb4 comin across ur post dat viruses can be recreated, modified n weaponised. U had no knowledge of it b4 hand den u started arguing blindly till u googled it up n sent me d forbes talk abt scientists makin up viruses. Dude u knw nothing, u busy googlin tinz up jst 2 back ur arguements meanwhile av knwn it ryt 4rm d start b4 dis topic was created. So wat d hell, wat u feelin lyk? U got nufn in ur head ni99a. U are defiantely d olodo cos u av nothing in ur head b4 u started d argument den u ran to daddy google 2 help u wif ur laxity of knowledge
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
tiwalademi: Its was stolen with my purse
Aww so sowi, av u gotn anoda fone nw
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by t2luv1: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
kobikwelu: The timing is suspicious.

This makes the zmapp (or whatever they are called look bad)

People were dying like flies for the past month and not a zip from anyone. All of a sudden, when the first Caucasian gets infected, we hear they are flying in experimental treatment...

cry cry cry cry cry cry

This serum has never been tested on human being before only on monkey. Can you imagine the uproar if the serum were first used on Africans. I can just imagine what people will say.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by tiwalademi(f): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Not yet o,am managing my sis phone for now
prettyboi1989:
Aww so sowi, av u gotn anoda fone nw
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
babseg:

Dummy e b lyk say I too knw dey worry u badly
This was my first response 2 one ignorant fellow.......READ IT WELL
prettyboi1989:
Dude wat u sayn? U stil believing d crap dat people r creating virus to kill some set of humans? Dude dese viruses occur in natural form without any one making dem up. When d disease has been discovered esp deadly ones, they get researched upon and antidotes are developed for their cure. Now in situations where deadly viruses occur there is usually a fear that the virus can be weaponised. Meaning dat some people can take samples of d virus and recreate it and used as bioweapons. Also an asian scientist recently recreated the H1N1 influenza dat killed millions in 1918. People are worried that under no cirumstance shud he recreate d virus for wateva reason cos once it leaks out of hez lab weda intentionally or accidentally it will be disastrous. So what m sayn is no one can create virus on hez own wifout having sample of d original virus whch occurred naturally.
Then u quoted me sayin "Drop it, virus can be developed"
Now dats where ur argument started. So where did u get the illusion dat it was from ur comment dat I knew viruses can be engineered? Guy u talk too much whch makes u say nonsense. I mentiond in my post above dat
"Now in situations where deadly viruses occur there is usually a fear that the virus can be weaponised. Meaning dat some people can take samples of d virus and recreate it and used as bioweapons. Also an asian scientist recently recreated the H1N1 influenza dat killed millions in 1918"

Reply o cos u forming dat u knw it all yet u knw nufin atall, abi u fink u are bigger dat others on nl in evri aspect? Whatz f00ling u? Is it where u sculd or ow much money u av? Or wat? Dis guy suck it up n get a life
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by nonjebose(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The virus was there back then....the reason why it was not widespread was because there wasno such thing as cars,airplanes, etc in the 17th century.

Plus,viruses can get mutated fast....as an example...a mutated flu virus killed millions across the globe in 1918. (Normal flu viruses cause a mild febrille illness). The mutation might have arisen spontaneously. Ebola ....and HIV could have spread that way.

HIV in particular may have been a mutated form of an ape virus that got into humans in the 1930's(that is where we have our earliest HIV cases on record). Plus HIV is not an effective killer.....it cannot kill people with a defect in a receptor in their CD4 cells called CCRX5..gents and ladies who do not have that receptor...and that includes lots of Africans ...can never come down with AIDS.

We had documentations back then....but it is only in the last 60 years that we have learned how viruses work, talklessof how DNA and RNA work. We only understood how viruses enter cells in the late 1960's.

Many people died of viral diseases in the past...including Europeans.Most times the cause of death was either unknown...or (for Europeans working in Africa)...African fever.(No such disease exists...just the doctor's code word for ''I don't know"').

Again,many people died of viral diseases...including Ebola. The fact that until the 20th century...most Africans lived in isolated communties....and travel was a matter of days and weeks...not hours as it is today.(If Sawyer the Lberian lived 300 years ago...he would have died in his village....and he would have died in the equivalent of the Evil Forest...our ancestors practiced a crude form of isolation. Instead he died in Lagos....taking a journey from Liberia in a few hours that a 100 years ago would have taken weeks by foot.).

All animals used in lab experiments are euthanized afterwards.....(that'sone of the reasons why Animal rights activists protest outside research facilties). They cannot be used in the food supply....and in most instances...there is hardly a wild to release them to. Plus...there is the risk of driving animal species into extinction...thus upsetting the ecological balance.

No conspiracy.
quite explicit.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
tiwalademi: Not yet o,am managing my sis phone for now
Awwwwwww so I go miss u 4 bbm b dat
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by xfay(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Olucheye: Sometimes I'm just here wondering if all this new found incurable diseases found in Africa aren't just ploys to reduce the overthrowing population of Africa just like I have read in some 'Conspiracy Theorists books"

Ebola hits US citizens, and a 'Secret vial" was brought forth from SUB-Zero temperatures to save them. When have they had that vial and how long have they been experimenting with it in their labs??

Have you asked what goes on in those secret Labs of The US
How much diseases are cultured in the name of experiment??
Then vials brought out just to save them??

Is anyone reasoning alongside me??

Malaria I watched on some TED show has been wiped out in most continents of the world save Africa.. Yet in a bid to keep the mega pharmaceutical coys alive, Africa stays impoverished and dying every blessed day from bites.

Has anyone sat down to calculate the amount of subsidized meds we keep getting in form of health grants in Africa??
Fam, there's so much conspiracy theory behind all this new found diseases breaking out from Africa. I refuse to believe it's all natural.

The way you talk about this..........think if truly they are malicious why not mass produce the spores and spread it over IRAQ, LIBYA RUSSIA NORTH KOREA AFRICA Don't we have universities researchers scientists in Africa why can't they do something for us took hen
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
babseg:

U are d olodo here cos u cudnt interprete d facts I was stating whch had 2 do with viruses nt being created but recreated from d sample of an existing virus. Den u came up wif sayn I shud drop my argument dat viruses can be developed. Now wats d difference btwn my earlier claim abt viruses bein recreated n developed? Guess ur thinkn was too shallow to understand dat dey were similar. I see no reason y u shud say viruses can be developed wen I av already shed light on d issues. Guess ur I too knw shud be questioned here. Only an empty head can do what u did
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by tiwalademi(f): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Abi oooooooooo same here
prettyboi1989:
Awwwwwww so I go miss u 4 bbm b dat
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by lightofjoy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is a good development. I know the west will find a way out when it get to them.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by hardeyincah(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
kekakuz: Chai.
Secret serum

Oyinbo wey do pencil
Na dem do erazer

Create virus just to sell anti virusvirus embarassed
but why do u bliv in dis FALLACY? so after injecting d Apesu and bat! they now send to Africa through Immigration abi?
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by nonjebose(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
mddude:

Another conspiracy theory!
You just need to understand how research on diseases are done. I hope the problem is not the Nigerian educational system that is messing people here up.
Ebola has been ravaging humanity since 1976. That is 38 years ago. In recent years, it is getting stronger. You bet that smaller pharmaceuticals are making a bet on that. Any communicable diseases are a bet for pharmaceutical industry to study and make money. That is how capitalism work.
There are thousands of trials and experimental drugs today on different diseases that you had never heard about. These are top secret because you have to protect your intellectual property and until you get a patent on it, someone will steal it. That is the nature of the beast.

I think people should come from the rational first before they go into the dark side of conspiracy. Actually, the conspiracy theories being spew here show much of ignorance than a quest for knowledge.
Am so tired of all their conspiracy theories!
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Youpele52: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Secret serum

Oyinbo wey do pencil
Na dem do erazer

YOU ARE IN MY MIND
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by eugyno: 1:49am On Aug 06, 2014
suwailad: I believe the american doctors tested the virus on themselves and were expecting the serum (vaccine) but the stuff got too fast.well it will make much sense for america, they got the secret serum, more prestige, more power. The most evil thing that can happen is for someone to become a biological terrorist and attack usa with a deadly modified ebola. America is evil.

America is evil, yet you are playing visa lottery to go there, half of the moslems reside there
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Secret serum

Oyinbo wey do pencil
Na dem do erazer

Nonsense! Ebola has been in Africa perhaps before you were born.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 06, 2014
jamst: WARNING! stay away from taking any so-called 'vaccine' and 'lab test' cos it is the gateway to get a deadly infectious virus disease...there is no ebola virus or disease out there,it is just a smokescreen or a cover story for their(new world order) evil depopulation agenda via giving people 'vaccine'(death poison)...be careful people...a word is enough for the wise.
PTUI! Go back to that forest village you came out of. Polio is still killing people in Northern Nigeria till date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.