Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN (48826 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2014
aite
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by godwinnd: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
When are there coming to africa
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by sirugos(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
This Ebola virus was laboratory intentionally created by the whites to destroy west Africa. Is better for them to create the anti virus immediately b4 the almighty God visit them. Biological terrorist

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by hansibone(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2014
if i may ask we africans to sit down and think with our heads and not with our eyes and ears... then we will see were our future lies.

man and animals have been co - existing before any gaddamn super power was created.... only for some folks to start brainwashing us that monkeys spread HIV, now fruit bats and monkeys also spread ebola.... damn.....damn....

why were these animals not spreading these viruses and diseases prior to the 19th century....(coming a bit close to our century) or should i take it back to the 17th century.... (at least we have documentations of the earth then)?

we need to ask ourselves these questions..... some centuries ago, these animals did not transmit viruses or diseases to us..... then all of a sudden these animals became propagators of deadly viruses...! (In PIDGIN MAKE UNA PONDER OH)....

these gaddamn world powers come to africa, pick our animals, take them to labs.... perform gaddam experiments on them and then release them back to the wild...... CANT YOU ALL SEE THESE......................

10 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Flakeey:
wherever they got that name 'ebola'...
From a river.

I pray the 'cure' works for real. Even if America is the brain behind the virus, we are still at their mercy because we can't develop shait on our own.

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2014
America will know...
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=14pt]This thing can clear Humanity if not handled properly. I never even thought of Ebola as the disease capable of doing so, Rabies is a lot more formidable (has no cure too and infected patients die within a week) + Airborne...... Help Humanity before this spirals outta control!![/size]
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by omoadeleye(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2014
chimoz: Funny how it's the same company that manufactures Ak 47 that will still manufacture bullet proof.

they want you to shoot that person every time you see him...so they can make money selling more bullets and new weapon to penetrate through the bullet proof. abi you want a man to hold the same gun for more than 10 years??

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by jamst(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2014
tunde1200:

What are you saying?
try to google search for 'NSSM 200' and come back and tell me something
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by tunde1200(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Not all please!
Officiallyurs: Why the question mark? Are you asking olodo nigerian doctors if it is a possible cure?
All they know how to do is give panadol
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Dee60: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2014
The African man steals his country's money and stores it in The West thereby depriving his people and subjecting them to poverty and disease. The West uses the money to invent good things thereby enriching the lives of its people and helping to alleviate disease.

Africa arise.

5 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by jamst(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2014
hazyfm:

Please are you in anyway related to that man called Asari Dokubo
it is people like you am waiting for,cos your purpose is to attack anyone that speak the truth...am ready 4 u
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Billygee2u: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2014
this EBOLA,is it African name or Western name?
the answer will help us to know the origin of the virus.
but, this may be a plot to suck and destroy the African fast growing economy and force us to accept their useless Gay right

2 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by sodeaky: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Toaskarity:

No its a disease from us africans who can't do shit in this world but wait for help from white to help our miserable life...

@commenters doubting the cure
I bet most of u think others re as lazy as we africans are? No trust me right from the day their citizen was affected was the day their doctors nd pharmaceutical department start working hard to cure it...They don't sit arround lazy crying out about others..like Nigerians crying out about wat happening in isreal/palest btwn these 2 piece of sh..it country don't even see blacks as good smh

true talk bro, even our graduates with so called good grades don't have the platform to bring up ideas because they weren't trained with sophisticated machines rather mostly thoeries.. as a nation, we dont perpare ourselves from future disasters, we love folding our arms and blaming the sprits or our belief for our downfall...

is an embarassment to solely depend on foreign aids despite how rich and blessed we are... "change is the only thing constant, but in Nigeria nothing changes"...

2 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by emmansy(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
hansibone: if i may ask we africans to sit down and think with our heads and not with our eyes and ears... then we will see were our future lies.

man and animals have been co - existing before any gaddamn super power was created.... only for some folks to start brainwashing us that monkeys spread HIV, now fruit bats and monkeys also spread ebola.... damn.....damn....

why were these animals not spreading these viruses and diseases prior to the 19th century....(coming a bit close to our century) or should i take it back to the 17th century.... (at least we have documentations of the earth then)?

we need to ask ourselves these questions..... some centuries ago, these animals did not transmit viruses or diseases to us..... then all of a sudden these animals became propagators of deadly viruses...! (In PIDGIN MAKE UNA PONDER OH)....

these gaddamn world powers come to africa, pick our animals, take them to labs.... perform gaddam experiments on them and then release them back to the wild...... CANT YOU ALL SEE THESE......................

Kai !!! Walahi talahi, this aboki has yarned the truth... This is exactly wat is happening, I don't know if anyone here has seen the movie "terminal virus" it is an old movie, I saw it back in 2001.. I think one can still see it on YouTube, not sure tho...

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by edogho(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
chiwuike20:
in addition, i wonder why all d humanitarian doctors from all over world treating Ebola patients were not infected save an american doctor, who coincidentally, comes from a country that has d saving vials. another thing that triggers more suspicion is the purported complex nature of the d virus and how difficult it wud be controlling it. d mode of transmission gives it out that it was created, injected in a monkey/bat and transported to africa it is not difficult to see that all these mean west africa, and all of Africa in d future will be even more subject to the developed nations yet further as a result of d outcome dangerous virus, if ever it is real.
where i'm from, we've been eating bats & monkeys from time immemorial. i too have eating. they claim its from bats /monkeys, i'll only agree if they tell me where d monkeys/bats picked it from. wake up call to africans else we remain as fish in a pond of a fish farmer, used to do anything he wishes. smh for africa

4 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by emmansy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Billygee2u: this EBOLA,is it African name or Western name?
the answer will help us to know the origin of the virus.
but, this may be a plot to suck and destroy the African fast growing economy and force us to accept their useless Gay right

Ebola is the name of the village it was first detected in W/Africa...
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by d33jy85: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blame GEJ
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by emmansy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
edogho: where i'm from, we've been eating bats & monkeys from time immemorial. i too have eating. they claim its from bats /monkeys, i'll only agree if they tell me where d monkeys/bats picked it from. wake up call to africans else we remain as fish in a pond of a fish farmer, used to do anything he wishes. smh for africa

Una dey chop wetin!!! Errrghhhhhhhh!!! *puking*
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by pendusky(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
kekakuz: Chai.
Secret serum

Oyinbo wey do pencil
Na dem do erazer

Create virus just to sell anti virusvirus embarassed

exact my point. they engineered The virus.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by omoredia: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
try now
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by emmansy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
d33jy85: Blame GEJ

Una welcome, where d rest of una? We don dey wait for una since, so we reserved a front seat for una with bottles of chilled kunnu n zobo!!!
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by ReubenAbati: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
cococandy: Giant of Africa. Looking up to Uncle Sam once more

Nigeria. What a shithole of gross incompetence!
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by michaelala(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
kaffy4tope:

Your Mumuism no get Rival....

They created Ebola then launch it to Africa?

No wonda Nigeria is still where it is.

re u saying its impossible?
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dis for dose doubting dat derz a likely cure for ebola.

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
THOUGHT THAT IRAN, ISIS AND SAUDI ARABIA ARE GONNA FIND POSSIBLE CURE FOR EBOLA TOMORROW PERSON WEY NEVER CHOP BELLE FULL GO BUY 10MB COME DEY SHOUT "DEATH TO AMERICA" FOR HEREangry GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ISRAEL OH JARE

3 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by dhensity: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
This America... peeps re wicked sha...just like Malaria when it was deadly!!! wen the whites started getting affected dey luked 4 d cure..smh
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Bawss1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
jamst:
it is people like you am waiting for,cos your purpose is to attack anyone that speak the truth...am ready 4 u

Where is the truth in all you have been saying?

You people just spread FUD everywhere: America is out to wipe out Africa, AIDS and Ebola were developed by the CIA and all such similar sounding rubbish. Not one of such ridiculous claims are backed by verifiable evidence, all of them are absolute conspiracies.

Only the gullible will fall such attempts.

3 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Bawss1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
dhensity: This America... peeps re wicked sha...just like Malaria when it was deadly!!! wen the whites started getting affected dey luked 4 d cure..smh

Why must you look to the Americans for help? Why can't you come up with cures yourself instead of pointing fingers at someone else?

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
prettyboi1989: Dis for dose doubting dat derz a likely cure for ebola.

That's not what I saw on cnn. Zmapp is real. Although it's still going through test to see the possible side effects on humans but the doctor who used it has improved drastically. We can only hope it's effective and it's not just an immediate relief and then death later.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: these people have been booking space since 2005.

Brother, this is what we do to survive in NL.
until it becomes a crime, abeg book o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.