Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN (48822 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
9jawear:

you are the one who should get braind and have no idea
of what went into the planting of European
Colonies in Aurstralia, Africa and the Americas
(North, South and Central America) -the Unclad
barbarity inleashed gainst the MOSTLY 'Black'
indegenes, you are MOST likely to see any text
that says 'HIV/AIDS and EBOLA are intentionally
made biological weapons to kill people' as
senseless and silly conspiracy theory. However
that does not justify/legitimise your ignorance of
history but exposes your UNRECEPTIVENESS to
Knowledge and truth. Not far from now in
Guatamela AMERICANS intentionally spread
Syphillis and others. Not far from now NIGERIAN
kids were used as guinea pigs by Western
Pharmaceuticl giant....If I come to learn THAT
MAN Molested my elder sister to death I AM
JUSTIFIED to think his grandchildren playing
behind my backyard have the tendency and
capability to come molest my dogs and
daughters! This does not make me Paranoid! It
only makes me WISE
Mindless guy, all u av written here r jargons, wif d way u arrangd ur words n ur xpressions doesn't make u wise atall. U had 2 take my comment as a chance 2 make u look intelligent, is dis wat u do 2 evrioda person's comment on nl?4rm what I knw its dull people dat do dat, ur words r factless, u ended up callin ursef wise wen u can't even make reasonable statements. Judging from d way u talk u knw nufin bout inductive n deductive reasoning. U jst talkin lyk a layman. M sure u'll b unable 2 reply me cos u'll only b making a fool of ursef since u got no fact 2 defend ursef, empty head
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by BodyKiss(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
kekakuz: Chai.
Secret serum

Oyinbo wey do pencil
Na dem do erazer

Create virus just to sell anti virusvirus embarassed

There's certainly a call for worry, looking at the likes of this post. Is nairaland filled with this great amount of dumb people?

It's never our fault. That's the way of most africans.

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Olateef(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2014

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by amanikondo: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
quid:
Why is it a TOP SECRET?
I thought ebola is a problem affecting the whole of "humanity"
Not humanity, Africans.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by amanikondo: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Olucheye: Sometimes I'm just here wondering if all this new found incurable diseases found in Africa aren't just ploys to reduce the overthrowing population of Africa just like I have read in some 'Conspiracy Theorists books"

Ebola hits US citizens, and a 'Secret vial" was brought forth from SUB-Zero temperatures to save them. When have they had that vial and how long have they been experimenting with it in their labs??

Have you asked what goes on in those secret Labs of The US
How much diseases are cultured in the name of experiment??
Then vials brought out just to save them??

Is anyone reasoning alongside me??

Malaria I watched on some TED show has been wiped out in most continents of the world save Africa.. Yet in a bid to keep the mega pharmaceutical coys alive, Africa stays impoverished and dying every blessed day from bites.

Has anyone sat down to calculate the amount of subsidized meds we keep getting in form of health grants in Africa??
Fam, there's so much conspiracy theory behind all this new found diseases breaking out from Africa. I refuse to believe it's all natural.

Please go and educate yourself. This is the 4th time there would be an Ebola outbreak and this is the time it has claimed more lives. Ebola has been in existence since 1999. Na America told you to chop monkey and bats?

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by igbsam(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by oskaaay(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
After reading all comments before deciding to add mine....I think it is a story yet to be unfold. Let the whole WORLD watch out for it like a SEASON FILM......... grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by BodyKiss(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Olucheye: Sometimes I'm just here wondering if all this new found incurable diseases found in Africa aren't just ploys to reduce the overthrowing population of Africa just like I have read in some 'Conspiracy Theorists books"

Ebola hits US citizens, and a 'Secret vial" was brought forth from SUB-Zero temperatures to save them. When have they had that vial and how long have they been experimenting with it in their labs??

Have you asked what goes on in those secret Labs of The US
How much diseases are cultured in the name of experiment??
Then vials brought out just to save them??

Is anyone reasoning alongside me??

Malaria I watched on some TED show has been wiped out in most continents of the world save Africa.. Yet in a bid to keep the mega pharmaceutical coys alive, Africa stays impoverished and dying every blessed day from bites.

Has anyone sat down to calculate the amount of subsidized meds we keep getting in form of health grants in Africa??
Fam, there's so much conspiracy theory behind all this new found diseases breaking out from Africa. I refuse to believe it's all natural.

A simple question for you. Is there any world sanction that stops african countries from looking for solution to their own problems?

Ever since the wide spread of this ebola disease, the best I've seen people do is rebuke and cover their household with blood of Jesus or Allah. We live in mostly dirty environment, eat whatever seem edible, when the bad effects start showing, we point finger and play the blame game. People with this kind of trait don't do so well in life, and it's showing in this part of the continent.

4 Likes

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by nursemyke: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thank God
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by BodyKiss(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
tunde1200:

What are you saying?

It'd be great if you'd clear/censor part of the quoted post of that dumbass. I think the original post has been hidden.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by babseg(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
prettyboi1989:
If u can't give facts 2 support ur claims den u are sayn nonsense. I dnt speak jst cos I wana speak, my words r backd by facts n nt jst any deductive reasoning.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2013/08/08/scientists-will-create-a-deadly-new-flu-strain-just-to-prove-they-can/
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Kaiser5000: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Onegai: Typical, typical of Africans. It is never our fault, it is someone else's problem, they should come and save us, while we hurl insults at them.

Even if Ebola was developed by Americans, 38 years after it was discovered in Congo, NOT ONE African govt had funded research on it, not one single one. Or was the CIA forbidding you from doing research, nope, your greed, selfishness, ineptitude and corruption stopped any single Minister of Health from doing anything.

The US and some British labs developed a cure because they had the foresight to think if those countries were attacked with a bio-terrorist weapon, they will make money selling the cure to the Dept. Of Defense (they are the ones now funding ZMapp). Anyone who has taken "the stop" in Virginia, and worked there knows what I'm talking about.

The big Malaria research hospital in Gambia (where they've done research on viruses), is it sponsored by an African govt? NOPE! The place is filled with Indians, Europeans and Nigerian doctors are running there daily, your govt cannot even go and say "take this money, so my country has a stake in your findings". Mbah, we are waiting for WHO and US aid.

Then we will insult them, and at the same time, ask them to develop a cure and vaccine quickly. Since January, has your govt even bothered to sensitise us about Ebola, monitor flights from hotzones or even ask WHO or MSF to conduct clinical trials with whatever compound they think is in Bitter Kola, that Maurice Iwu wrote about years ago, that purports to treat Ebola? NOPE! (Did they even try to ask, or just gave excuse "you know those people are sponsored by US firms"wink. We're now doing medicine after death.

The world owes Africa NOTHING and will keep treating you like 2nd-class citizens until you start taking responsibility for yourselves. We don't have money to fund research, yet our presidential fleet has 9 private jets and our lawmakers are better paid than more-developed countries. Abegi!!

I could not have said it any better. Thank you!
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by babseg(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Ignorant man where did u hear abt a virus being developed or created. Get some brains jare n stop sayn tinz out of d blue

I don't know what you do in ur spare time. I guess u spend on nl bashing people. Try to educate yourself.

Virus strain can be developed take it or leave it
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by BodyKiss(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
hansibone:

Well i presume you to be one of those who are helpless and stupid upstairs as an african...

if you cant read between the lines of things happening in the world... then there is no reason to wonder at your intellectual ability.... damn dumb afrcians like you.... who make we good and intelligent africans stupid to the rest of the world....

Sorry dude, but you seem the dumb one here. Are you less any human than whites? I didn't think so. So, shut up.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by englishmart(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
sunnyshayne:

Yes o. I won't book for nothing.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by bebek: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
America will know

BedLam: It matters not if we like it or not, this is a wake up call for Africa! Stop praying and work! Get busy, research! Not just study for the papers that has no value. Nothing is free in this world, not in Freetown! What will it cost the Nigerian Government to commit 1billion$ to the research and development of Ebola drugs and vaccines? But no! we like being enslaved, waiting for the West.
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by kobikwelu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
The timing is suspicious.

This makes the zmapp (or whatever they are called look bad)

People were dying like flies for the past month and not a zip from anyone. All of a sudden, when the first Caucasian gets infected, we hear they are flying in experimental treatment...

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by coolvitus(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Na how u lay ur bed u go lay on top am
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by CAPTbaghdad: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
quid:
Why is it a TOP SECRET?
I thought ebola is a problem affecting the whole of "humanity"

I believe a cure for dis disease has been locked up in a freezing container inside an american lab, long before we knew about this virus.. They just chose africa as a case study to test their research
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
typical blackmen ! instead of you guys to enlighten yaselves and add to knowledge you are insulting and pulling down and condemning yaselves! have you guys ever heard of Ileshavirus? Garrivirus? well from my own research I feel some of these nasty diseases are emanating from the wild (forest) where the rate of biological activity and competition is extremely high!

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Now I know that the whites use Africans as experimental animals in their lab called "Africa".
Why is the drug coming now when an American was infected?
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by JuanDeDios: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
babseg: Yes that's what I have been thinking.

Zmapp unleashed the ebola in Africa in order to give its drug quick recognition and make quick money.

Pharmaceutical companies do this sometimes
So how much have they made?
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
emmansy:

Ok, noted! Prof. Dhammyg
gringrin
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Monarchmindset(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
In Africa we do some stupid stuff and expect America to tidy, get your 5hit together African's and behaving like animals, why don't you get your scientist to research a cure for you.
Get Your 5hit together!
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by JuanDeDios: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
hansibone:
why were these animals not spreading these viruses and diseases prior to the 19th century....(coming a bit close to our century) or should i take it back to the 17th century.... (at least we have documentations of the earth then)?

we need to ask ourselves these questions..... some centuries ago, these animals did not transmit viruses or diseases to us..... then all of a sudden these animals became propagators of deadly viruses...! (In PIDGIN MAKE UNA PONDER OH)....
Who told you there were no viral diseases spread by animals in the 17th abi 19th century?
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by suwailad(f): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bawss1:

You are not smart are you?
you are blind
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Monarchmindset(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
amanikondo:

Please go and educate yourself. This is the 4th time there would be an Ebola outbreak and this is the time it has claimed more lives. Ebola has been in existence since 1999. Na America told you to chop monkey and bats?
oboy ask them ooh, now you want America to treat your sorry a55, so that you can continue eating monkeys and bats
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tucees:Time will tell na so
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by babseg(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
JuanDeDios:
So how much have they made?

Don't you listen to news. The WHO has just realised $200M.

And please stop asking questions like this. It's common sense
Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by infohenry(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
babseg: Yes that's what I have been thinking.

Zmapp unleashed the ebola in Africa in order to give its drug quick recognition and make quick money.

Pharmaceutical companies do this sometimes
Typical african always blaming others for their woes. Countries all over the world are investing in science and technology in order to face challenges like this in the future while our leaders are looting and the masses are praying and paying their tithes.

1 Like

Re: Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN by JuanDeDios: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
babseg:

Don't you listen to news. The WHO has just realised $200M.

And please stop asking questions like this. It's common sense
You said a pharmaceutical company released Ebola into Africa so as to make money with their secret vaccine and I asked you how much they have made. Now, please read what you wrote again.

But maybe you don't need any reason to believe the things you do - hence you don't want questions asked. Some of us do.

How does the WHO raising $100 for Ebola support your theory? Are you even aware that Mapp doesn't have the medicine in question (the one you say they want to make money from) in stock in significant quantities?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.