Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys (2308 Views)

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by mencade5(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: iffa hear say u no miss me

U've been daydreaming sef
daydreaming, that was last year. I know you hate me and i also hate you too. tongue
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: iffa hear say u no miss me

U've been daydreaming sef

Going emotional on ma thread....WTF!!!
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Okay.. I've heard u.

And please, its not a disease. Its just a psychological situation..

1 Like

Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by Lorlaahlozz: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
mencade5: daydreaming, that was last year. I know you hate me and i also hate you too. tongue
hehehe

Discodefuta ow far
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz: Okay.. I've heard u.

And please, its not a disease. Its just a psychological situation..

The disease I also meant is NT related to ppl's health issues...dont get me wrong
Sight u gee!!
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: hehehe

Discodefuta ow far

Firstly,u spelt my name wrongly and ur spouse sef dey this thread...ahhmm....so me no dey besides 'm a shy guy
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA:

The disease I also meant is NT related to ppl's health issues...dont get me wrong
Sight u gee!!

Lol..

U know say girls dey wey be say, u no fit follow dem talk, u go get cold feet.
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol..

U know say girls dey wey be say, u no fit follow dem talk, u go get cold feet.

Dat one sef dey bt its NT allowed...
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA:

Dat one sef dey bt its NT allowed...

Lol.. D way the OP was written, its like its a crime. And its an offence.
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol.. D way the OP was written, its like its a crime. And its an offence.

Forgive me goon....
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA:

Forgive me goon....

You're forgiven..

Still in futa?
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

You're forgiven..

Still in futa?

Yeba!!! Sure...repping futa
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA:

Yeba!!! Sure...repping futa

Nice. Course?
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Nice. Course?

Physics.
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
if u lik a babe, walk up 2 her nd tell her..she no go kill u. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by Omojayejaye(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
DiscodeeFUTA guess you are a futarian..na AGP I finish...

1 Like

Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
donsaint2: if u lik a babe, walk up 2 her nd tell her..she no go kill u. Shikena!

Dat the spirit!!
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Omojayejaye: DiscodeeFUTA guess you are a futarian..na AGP I finish...

my oga dem,ah hail oo!!
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by Omojayejaye(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
I troway salute..I hope say you dey manage FUTA babes wella..coz dem mata no be here at all..

1 Like

Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by stupep: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
redcliff: I dey feel you my brother especially the part you said dont make girls feel too important..some people sef get seansonal boldness...some get seasonal shyness..
you are fucking right bro
Re: Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Omojayejaye: I troway salute..I hope say you dey manage FUTA babes wella..coz dem mata no be here at all..

I tell u....no b easy sumtin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are They Like This / Angela & Greg, A Touching Story In Pidgin English / How Best To Get Her Eyes On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.