Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? (1113 Views)

Who Handles Breakups Easier! / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by dhensity: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Most people would agree that men are strong while women are sensitive. It’s quite a stereotype, but a widely accepted one, nonetheless.
but experience has proven me otherwise...
I thought I was strong blah blah blah...I felt too good and legit about myself to be rejected by a lady. the day i got rejected...choi the thing pain me mehn sad angry sad guys try to be strong cos of Ego but na lie

I stand to be corrected but women handle rejection better!!
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by hakeem4(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guys na
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by drnairalov: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
I think women do handle rejection better. Not that They 're stronger or anything, it's just that women are approached more often, then men are approached. One rejection won't feel that bad if you got 10-20 more guys that day trying to get to know you a little better.
Power of women!!

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
It depends on how the relationship take begin and how e take end...that would determine who e pain pass
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
It depends on the person .
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by opetu: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guyz handle it better. Women are the emotional ones i think..

men go out the next night, women cry their eyez out the next night.

women will take it out/punish the next guy for the actions of the last guy when the are rejected.....
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Liability(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
we ladies handles rejection better. Once a guy leave, i wont be bother at all. There over 50 guys waiting for me to accept them.
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by lirusehn(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey: It depends on the person .
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by write2obi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
op let me assume you mean rejection while you are still asking him/her out, if that's the case then guys handle it better, cos its not really a girl's thing to ask a guy out, so it takes a lot of guts to do that, and they don't find it funny if you say no, but guys don't really care "we go just they toast they go".

but if you meant rejection asin breakup, girls handle it better, its not easy for a guy to let go, its not necessarily love, it has a lot to do with pride.
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
lirusehn: .

Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Tallesty1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Liability: we ladies handles rejection better. Once a guy leave, i wont be bother at all. There over 50 guys waiting for me to accept them.
I think some of you didn't get the OP right. The question is who handles rejection better not who sufers more after a brake-up. Have you ever approached a guy and he outrightly turn you down?

The first girl I did that to nearly broke into tears, but a guy would just walk away.

@Op women have no skill at all in coping with rejection. If they come on to you straight-on and you tell them “No!!” – you will not see much gracious-ness or even sanity in their response. They may well try to hit you as their brains short-circuit and go into panic mode. They wouldn't mind doing crazy things just to make sure you accept them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by lirusehn(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey:

tongue
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
lirusehn:

tongue

angry undecided
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by lirusehn(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey:

angry undecided
undecided

Ya actually wrote my mind.

undecided

Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
lirusehn: undecided

Nway!! Ya actually wrote my mind. undecided

I see , now stop the mouth bending . smiley
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by lirusehn(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey:

I see , now stop the mouth bending . smiley
undecided

cheesycheesywink
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Chairbabe: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
tho it depends,sometimes ladies or guys

Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
lirusehn: undecided

cheesycheesywink

smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by audreybrian(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Men are visual beings while women are emotionally wired.Men will handle it better.No matter how a woman pretend on the outside,she will be useless inside because it will be difficult to get it out of her head.But when a man sees another stunning lady that maybe gives him a green light,he will forget everything about her that moment.Thats how men are,very visual.I dont wish to experience it thats why i always do the dumping.

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by fnep2smooth(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
Liability: we ladies handles rejection better. Once a guy leave, i wont be bother at all. There over 50 guys waiting for me to accept them.
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by fnep2smooth(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
wow ......... are you that cheap?
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Relationship Rejection ? What does that even mean. It makes no sense.

You can only be disappointed by their responses. Whatever the case may be and whoever the case is on, Life goes on cool
Re: Who Handles Relationship Rejection Better - Guys Or Girls? by slimzypink(f): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
m a lady..but i think men handle it better..

(1) (Reply)

What's It With Women And Marriage? / She Broke Up With Me Cus I Send Her The Mtn #10 Recharge Chard / Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.