Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism (34256 Views)

Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? / True Muslims don't celebrate birthdays / Why Muslims Don't Celebrate Birthdays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by Omexonomy: 6:14am On Aug 07, 2014
BetaThings:

Yet Christians continuously abuse Muslims who condemn terror on Nairaland
Yet Rev King quoted the Bible
Yet Christians bomb abortion clinics
Yet Sarah Palin justified the invasion of Iraq as a duty to God
Yet every Christian country is armed to the teeth!

Yet Christianity was spread by extreme violence all over the World
Evangelists arrive after the people have been militarily subdued!

Christians were actively supporting murders in Vietnam, Rwanda, Iraq etc
Christian is the most intolerant religion ever
You will not stop, no matter what muslims do
Because your religion cannot stand having an alternative
why not stop deciving ur self and face perception. Shekau and bin landen are xtian the koran is a xtian book the xtian are driving the muslims away from northern iraq. Alshabab, al qiuda, BH are terrorist arm of xtian.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by mazaje(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2014
BetaThings:
Examples of the people the Op quoted speaking from both sides of their mouth
Examples please

Your likes live in eternal hatred of Muslims and every weapon must be deployed to promote that hatred

Here is one. . .

‘Abdulaziz bin ‘Abdallah Al-Ashaykh, chief mufti of Saudi Arabia:
“You must know Islam’s firm position against all these terrible crimes. The world must know that Islam is a religion of peace and mercy and goodness; it is a religion of justice and guidance…Islam has forbidden violence in all its forms. It forbids the hijacking airplanes, ships and other means of transport, and it forbids all acts that undermine the security of the innocent.”

Destroy all churches in the Arabian Peninsula – Saudi Grand Mufti(Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin AbdullahAl-Ashaykh )

The Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia has said that all churches in the Arabian Peninsula must be destroyed. The statement prompted anger and dismay from Christians throughout the Middle East.

Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah made the controversial statement in a response to a question from a Kuwaiti NGO delegation. A Kuwaiti parliamentarian had called for a ban on the construction of new churches in February, but so far the initiative has not been passed into law. The NGO, called the Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage, asked the Sheikh to clarify what Islamic law says on the matter.

The Grand Mufti, who is the highest official of religious law in Saudi Arabia, as well as the head of the Supreme Council of Islamic Scholars, cited the Prophet Mohammed, who said the Arabian Peninsula is to exist under only one religion.

The Sheikh went on to conclude that it was therefore necessary for Kuwait, being a part of the Arabian Peninsula, to destroy all churches on its territory.

http://rt.com/news/peninsula-saudi-grand-mufti-701/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by usermane(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2014
BetaThings:
Here we go again
People just fixated to their viewpoints

You should evaluate your own intellectual honesty
Why haven't you discussed the hadith i quoted? Rather, in your bid to escape reality you 've started raising false alarm on Islamophobia. From my understanding the hadith rules that only a muslim 's blood and property is sacred enough not to be spilled or taken, thus permitting Islamist terrors against non-muslims. That alone, renders all the condemnations in the OP as window dressing. Please shed light on the hadith.

Lastly, there is no enemy of Islam here other than you who prefer window dressing than to confront the theological basis of terrorism in orthodox Islam. And that brings me to a point, i consider you guys as practising Islam just as i consider a quack practicing medicine.

Please, the last time i check, ISLAM IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH ORTHODOX ISLAM.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Empiree: Chai, fellas came to see the thread but disappointed upon arrival.

grin grin grin grin

Islamophobes be like the panda in the picture

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1605834_lolz_jpeg_jpegc02022d41f109f0e4ce8cdac1ae7982d

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2014
BetaThings: @Vedaxcool
Excellent POST!

Keep debunking
But we know they will keep arguing because they just hate Islam

thanks. yes it is called hatetheism!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2014
Empiree: @ Betathings, pay them no mind. They are jealous. That's what it's. Most of these non-muslim folks on NL refused to condemn Israel terrorism in Gaza including pseudo-Muslim, Usermane. Did you read his hate comment up there?. He preaches hate to cure "hate". They will never be satisfied. The unbelievers have lost (all) hope. They are so annoying. What they dont understand is that their action makes them unpopular. I dont want to have much direct confrontation with them.

Looks like e-bo-li infected their usernames is the reason they behave like @$$ (donkey). Bottom line is it is hate that blinds their reasoning faculty. Neither Vedaxcool nor other Muslims owe them explanation. They are vindictive extremists.

I plan writing on hatetheism, to underscore this phenomenon of living on hate.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by Empiree: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2014
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin

Islamophobes be like the panda in the picture

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1605834_lolz_jpeg_jpegc02022d41f109f0e4ce8cdac1ae7982d

Lol, man in tie looks like tbaba while panda acts like usermane. I cant stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Empiree:

Lol, man in tie looks like tbaba while panda acts like usermane. I cant stop laughing

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Compare the op to Netanyahu's reactionto 9-11, the ungrateful ingrate whose country has benefited immensely from the US, said it was very good . . . read for yourself

Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister, replied, “It’s very good.” Then he edited himself: “Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.” He predicted that the attack would “strengthen the bond between our two peoples, because we’ve experienced terror over so many decades, but the United States has now experienced a massive hemorrhaging of terror

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/its-very-good-recalling-benjamin-netanyahus-words-day-911-attacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6LdB24-wU

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2014
BetaThings:

And there is no Non-muslim country that is not armed to the teeth!
So should Muslims actually believe that Christians believe in forgiveness?

Proof!
Because Muslims started condemning immediately
Though no Muslim prganisation took credit for the action immediately
And as soon as Oklahoma bombing happened people like you started blaming Muslims
Asking them to condemn it

Until we realised that Timothy McVeigh was not a Muslim
the implacable enemies of Islam like you always arm yourselves with lies

Unfortunately there exist a film that blame muslims for the Oklahoma bombing

Unfortunately, the film that is an approved selection in Jenks schools’ media library was little more than a hate-filled video that goes to extreme lengths to drag the blame for one of the most tragic events in Oklahoma history onto Islam and Muslims.

The video in question is currently being reviewed by Jenks’ school officials, however, by not immediately pulling the video from their shelves, the school administration is missing the point.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/07/oklahoma-school-film-blames-muslims-for-oklahoma-city-bombing/

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by sino(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2014
By the power confered on me by the ijmah of reformist/modernist "Muslims", and deriving conclusions from your recent posts, I hereby dub thee, vedaxcool, a passive terrorist! grin grin grin

When America killed innocent millions because of one man, they are justified, they have the right to kill and destroy, and when a minute group of "supposed" Muslims kill few innocent people, including Muslims, Islam and Muslims are terrorist. And when Muslims and Scholars condemn these acts of terrorism, they still are not doing enough, they are being deceptive ... I wonder what they truly want from Muslims...

Modified grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2014
sino: By the power confered on me by the ijmah reformist/modernist "Muslims",, and deriving conclusions from your recent posts, I hereby dub thee, vedaxcool, a passive terrorist! grin grin grin

When America killed innocent millions because of one man, they are justified, they have the right to kill and destroy, and when a minute group of "supposed" Muslims kill few innocent people, including Muslims, Islam and Muslims are terrorist. And when Muslims and Scholars condemn these acts of terrorism, they still are not doing enough, they are being deceptive ... I wonder what they truly want from Muslims...

Well played grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by sino(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2014
vedaxcool:

Well played grin grin grin grin grin grin
You should check the modified version grin it really captures were my power is coming from lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by nedu2000(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2014
BetaThings:

And what is the percentage of the Muslims doing that?
So you actually believe that every Nigerian is a fraudster because of Yahoo Yahoo guys

So every time any Nigerian says we are not fraudsters you would tell him to say that to yahoo yahoo guys because that crime must be reduced to zero first
On that score every h.o.m.o.s.i.c.k must be child moleste
Every Christian must be a supporter Rev King
I don't know if ur a muslim or do,if u ain't try to be cautious,all muslim dominated countries persecute christians massively-quote me!!,if ur in a country like qatar is better,you only restriction is parading ur bible in public. The muslims down south r only tolerate 'cos they r not the dominant religion .Pls let's don't pretend it doesn't exist just 'cause we r advocating for world peace- a fair 80% of muslims are intolerant and that's a majority
NB: I've lived in Borno,Kano and visited qatar

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by sino(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2014
nedu2000: I don't know if ur a muslim or do,if u ain't try to be cautious,all muslim dominated countries persecute christians massively-quote me!!,if ur in a country like qatar is better,you only restriction is parading ur bible in public. The muslims down south r only tolerate 'cos they r not the dominant religion .Pls let's don't pretend it doesn't exist just 'cause we r advocating for world peace- a fair 80% of muslims are intolerant and that's a majority
NB: I've lived in Borno,Kano and visited qatar
See, we do not pretend, we tell it as it is. I beg to differ from your statistics, you say 80% are intolerant, how did you arrive at this? PLEASE DO TELL

While you were staying in these muslim dominated areas, what were the intolerance you experienced? Can you please share?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by cloudstar: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Has anyone quoted Mohammad or his actions? I reckon his actions and teachings in the Quran holds authority on this matter

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by TheBigUrban2: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
sino:
See, we do not pretend, we tell it as it is. I beg to differ from your statistics, you say 80% are intolerant, how did you arrive at this? PLEASE DO TELL

While you were staying in these muslim dominated areas, what were the intolerance you experienced? Can you please share?

Did you mentally block out the things she/he said about bibles in Qatar?

What about atheists? 13 islamic countries have death penalties for atheism. 13 countries!!!! Shame on any muslim that denies the intolerance. Shame shame shame

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/10/us-religion-atheists-idUSBRE9B900G20131210

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by nedu2000(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
sino:
See, we do not pretend, we tell it as it is. I beg to differ from your statistics, you say 80% are in 0 tolerant, how did you arrive at this? PLg. EASE DO TELL

WhileZ0. you were staying in these muslim dominated areas, what were the intolerance you experienced? Can you please share?

in mirnga,borno state (where I served) I was d NFCS coordinator there,the 1st thing the district head told me and my colleagues to our faces was that they will tolerate anything from us apart from their women and their religion & that anything that comes as a result of that we should take it,we don't carry bibles anyhow it their streets. I also mentored the xtian children girls in the the school is was posted(GGSS,mirnga)and what they went through in the hands of their muslim families & colleague is worthy of its own thread!!As for my experience is Qatar,the intolerance is legendary-there's a time limit and restrictions in possessing ur bible,I don't need to tell u evangelism is a criminal offence,leaving islam attracts the death penalty,u heard of the sudanese woman!!.You can get info from a 3rd party if u want.
80%?hmmm I'm being generous

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by sino(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Did you mentally block out the things she/he said about bibles in Qatar?

I remembered i had discussed this issue of banning bibles in the case of KSA, eventually, it was just plain misinformation being circulated, but, well, i would need to understand what is meant by public display of bibles, you know, i no sabi english grin We know some Christians can be very zealous when they intend to spread the gospel by fire by ....

TheBigUrban2:
What about atheists? 13 islamic countries have death penalties for atheism. 13 countries!!!! Shame on any muslim that denies the intolerance. Shame shame shame

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/10/us-religion-atheists-idUSBRE9B900G20131210

Oh dear! shocked
Are you upset? I read it's a global discrimination o, poor you guys, don't worry, just let me know when next you guys gather for worship or whatever you call it, and I'll come give you support, but hope you've got no fruitcakes amongst you o...

oopsy! I thought atheism is a religion undecided grin
Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by feedthenation(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
It beyond believe how our muslims folks like to be one-sided in their views. What will be their response to the link in the article below, how the IS in Iraq and Syria are destroying lives and properties?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28686998
Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by sino(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
nedu2000: in mirnga,borno state (where I served) I was d NFCS coordinator there,the 1st thing the district head told me and my colleagues to our faces was that they will tolerate anything from us apart from their women and their religion & that anything that comes as a result of that we should take it,we don't carry bibles anyhow it their streets. I also mentored the xtian children girls in the the school is was posted(GGSS,mirnga)and what they went through in the hands of their muslim families & colleague is worthy of its own thread!!As for my experience is Qatar,the intolerance is legendary-there's a time limit and restrictions in possessing ur bible,I don't need to tell u evangelism is a criminal offence,leaving islam attracts the death penalty,u heard of the sudanese woman!!.You can get info from a 3rd party if u want.
80%?hmmm I'm being generous

I'm sorry, but if all you wrote here is what makes Muslims intolerant, then it's a huge joke!

I mean, you stated it yourself that they will tolerate anything except their women and religion, like what exactly would you want from their women and religion? If i come to your house, shouldn't I respect your beliefs and your family?

And do you carry your bible about everyday?

Please how does Qatar give time limits and restrict your possessing your bible? i don't understand...

And also, how come the intolerance of Qatar attracts Christians, making up 13.8% of their total population?! and they even have churches...

In May 2005, representatives of Christian churches in Qatar signed an agreement with the Qatari Government for a fifty-year lease on a large piece of property on the outskirts of Doha on which they intended to erect six churches at their own expense. The churches were expected to pay nominal lease fees of a few hundred dollars a year, renewable after ten years. The property was expected to include an Anglican church that may also be used by other Protestant denominations, a church to serve thirty four Indian-Christian congregations, a church for the country's small but influential Coptic community, and a site for two Orthodox churches, one Greek and one Eastern Rite. In December 2005, the foundation stone for the Catholic Church was laid and the ground-breaking took place at the end of April 2006. A board composed of members of all the Christian churches liaises directly with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding church matters. Each church has been granted permission to apply for visas for visiting clerics to preside over and assist in church services. Previously, Catholics and other Christians were limited to informal group meetings in homes.

The Anglican Church of the Epiphany, was officially opened on 21 September 2013 and consecrated on 28 September 2013. The church sanctuary can accommodate up to 650 worshipers. The Anglican Centre, managed by the Anglican Church in Qatar, accommodates 59 additional Evangelical, Pentecostal and Protestant congregations.[5]

The St Issac and St George Greek Orthodox Church serves the orthodox communities numbering about 10,000 people from the Middle East, Asia, Syria and Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Qatar
Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by TheBigUrban2: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
sino: Oh dear! shocked
Are you upset? I read it's a global discrimination o, poor you guys, don't worry, just let me know when next you guys gather for worship or whatever you call it, and I'll come give you support, but hope you've got no fruitcakes amongst you o...

What nonsense are you saying? 13 islamic countries have death penalties for atheism and you are claiming

1) Atheism is a religion
2) It is a global discrimination

Why must you obfuscate? Why not address the intolerance?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by cloudstar: 1:30am On Aug 08, 2014
sino:

I'm sorry, but if all you wrote here is what makes Muslims intolerant, then it's a huge joke!

I mean, you stated it yourself that they will tolerate anything except their women and religion, like what exactly would you want from their women and religion? If i come to your house, shouldn't I respect your beliefs and your family?

And do you carry your bible about everyday?

Please how does Qatar give time limits and restrict your possessing your bible? i don't understand...

And also, how come the intolerance of Qatar attracts Christians, making up 13.8% of their total population?! and they even have churches...

Look at what Muslims are doing to themselves and minorities in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Libya and other places. Your Islamic State brothers are telling Christians to pay the jidza, leave, convert or be killed. The minority Yazidi community who are Iraqis are threatened and scared of their lives. Should I go on?
Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2014
sino:
I remembered i had discussed this issue of banning bibles in the case of KSA, eventually, it was just plain misinformation being circulated, but, well, i would need to understand what is meant by public display of bibles, you know, i no sabi english grin We know some Christians can be very zealous when they intend to spread the gospel by fire by ....
Oh dear! shocked

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by TheBigUrban2: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2014
^^^^

Trolling your own thread......wow

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by Empiree: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2014
@ vedaxcool, you really have sense of humor posting pix of Panda. It explains a lot. Trust me. I was laughing almost all day yesterday. I'd to repeat my Isha prayer 3x before going thru cus laughter kept coming when my mind goes to this Pandaa and usermane (astagfullah).

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin what can I say, it remains the best way to deal with people u feel sorry for.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by cloudstar: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
TheBigUrban2: ^^^^

Trolling your own thread......wow

Most Muslims are not objective when though questions about violence and extremism in Islam is brought to light. Instead of answering the question, they turn 360 degrees and start talking about Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by TheBigUrban2: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
cloudstar:

Most Muslims are not objective when though questions about violence and extremism in Islam is brought to light. Instead of answering the question, they turn 360 degrees and start talking about Christians.

We can already see them trolling rather than addressing the criticism of the op grin grin
Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by sino(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

What nonsense are you saying? 13 islamic countries have death penalties for atheism and you are claiming

1) Atheism is a religion
2) It is a global discrimination

Why must you obfuscate? Why not address the intolerance?

Bros, how many atheist have been executed in those 13 countries? Give references abeg!

The research basically stated the established law for apostasy in those 13 countries, it wasn't as if they enacted new laws or something...

Before the loss of data on Nairaland, I had posted documented proceeding of the conference of Riyad on Muslim doctrine and human rights in Islam, a conference which was held in 1972 between Saudi delegates and European commission of jurists.

In that report, it categorically stated that
Religious freedom to everyone and prohibition of any exercise of force in this respect, in response to God’s Sayings in the Glorious Qur’an: “Let there be no compulsion in religion.” (Q2, 256) and “Wilt thou then compel mankind against their will to believe!” (Q10, 99). This sayings show how the use of pressure on man’s freedom is denounced.

Again, in the same report, apostasy was also mentioned, and explained...

Regarding the prohibition of a Muslim to change his religion and which is considered by a man alien to Islam to be also a restriction violating Article (18) of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which gave every person the right to change his religion and on which the kingdom also gave its reservations at the time of the drafting of the charter, we say that according to the reasoning of Islam, this is not a restriction on the freedom of every person to change his religion, but is the outcome of a historical incident. It was established to curb a Jewish conspiracy which was plotted in the early days of Islam when all the Arabs of the city of al Madinah Al Munawwara united themselves after an armed conflict between them caused by the Jewish refugees. The Jews then craftily thought to let some of them join Islam then renounce it in order to make the Arabs suspect their religion and be misled. A law originated from that incident preventing a Muslim from changing his religion and threatening to penalize him so that nobody could join Islam excepting after making rational and scientific study of its doctrines ending with his permanent acceptance of the Muslim creed. That was meant to cut off the way for evil men and their like of superficial people, under the threat of punishment, from joining Islam, for the sake of extirpating malicious elements who have been persisting in spreading evil on Earth.

It is clear from the reasoning of Islam respecting this point also that it does not spring from the logic of restriction of freedom but rather from logic of the curbing of the intrigues of the plotters who are addicted to the spread of evil in the world. Thus, this matter is purely an Islamic interpretation-Ijtihad-which is one of the requirements of freedom of opinion. It should not be opposed by a counter-interpretation, for everyone has his own interpretation of things, and we have our own interpretation which is supported by historical facts, and our concern on not letting anyone join Islam excepting those who believe in it in a positive and decisive manner. This shows the extent of sacredness attached to the faith which Islam does not allow to be superficial and subject to the misleading of evil persons.

Note if you may, this law is basically directed at Muslims, and it has no bearing on non Muslims.

I believe you know what legal precedent means? Hence I believe the law is justified, knowing fully well the intrigues, fabrications and machinations which are hallmarks of Islamophobes...(something just reminded me of abdulsleek)

Now Mr man, is atheism a religion?
Do you guys also proselytise?
Why should apostasy law as explained here, give you sleepless nights?
And why would you want to go live in any of those 13 countries mentioned?

And it is even funny they added Nigeria as part of countries killing atheist, I laugh in pidgin... Abeg who get Nigeria's Constitution o?

On a lighter note,

in order not to obfuscate, or become a troll like someone we all know too well with changing monikers like a patient with MPD, and to show my tolerance and my magnanimous empathy, I hereby call for a petition to be served to those 13 countries, and the rest of Europe who discriminate against atheist. I state "sagaciously" that we all hold hands together, including terrorist, criminals, corrupt politicians, psychopaths and what have you, singing Kunmbaya! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by TheBigUrban2: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
sino:

Bros, how many atheist have been executed in those 13 countries? Give references abeg!

The research basically stated the established law for apostasy in those 13 countries, it wasn't as if they enacted new laws or something...

First of all, Saudi Arabia has enacted new laws against atheism
http://americanhumanist.org/news/details/2014-04-saudi-arabias-new-law-defines-atheism-as-terrorism-b

Secondly, in many islamic countries, apostasy/blasphemy is simply
a) An muslim leaving the religion and saying why he/she left the religion of islam or
b) An atheist saying that there is no God in public or on the internet or
c) A non-muslim giving valid reasons why Muhammad(pbuh) is not a prophet

A,b,c can all carry death penalties

Alexander Aan in Indonesia is a great example of (a,b,c). There are numerous examples that I can give.

The fact remains that no muslim suffers such discrimination in Europe/America
Re: Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism by TheBigUrban2: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
sino:

Before the loss of data on Nairaland, I had posted documented proceeding of the conference of Riyad on Muslim doctrine and human rights in Islam, a conference which was held in 1972 between Saudi delegates and European commission of jurists.

In that report, it categorically stated that

Again, in the same report, apostasy was also mentioned, and explained...

The report is taquiyyah. A load of nonsense. We all know how apostasy is defined in reality. The report is just paper what happens in reality is;

TheBigUrban2:
in many islamic countries, apostasy/blasphemy is simply
a) An muslim leaving the religion and saying why he/she left the religion of islam or
b) An atheist saying that there is no God in public or on the internet or
c) A non-muslim giving valid reasons why Muhammad(pbuh) is not a prophet
A,b,c can all carry death penalties
Alexander Aan in Indonesia is a great example of (a,b,c).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass / 40 Hadiths And The Lessons: Learn Islam and comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.