Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. (2612 Views)

Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / Would You Marry A Man Who Is Diabetic + Kidney Failure (who Does Dialysis Daily) / who is the failure when 2 women fight over a man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by playahP(m): 4:45am On Oct 17, 2008
behind every FAILURE there is a woman,
do u agree or not

lets go back in time

- in the beginning Eve ate the forbidden apple and gave to ADAM

- Samson,the strongest person dat ever lived fell under the seductive spell of delilah.

- king solomon was lured into worshipping other gods by his numerous idol worshiping wives and concubines. tongue grin

WAT OTHER PROOF DO I NEED TO GIVE U?

but some women can be GOD sent,like my mom, my sister, my baby and some other beautiful ladies.
BIG UPS TO ALL GOOD MINDED LADIES.
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by GucciBabe(f): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2008
oh Gawddd you again, i thot you couldn't get laid grin grin grin grin, anyways behind every successful man there is woman. Mary gave birth to Jesus lol, men sometimes fall into temptation because they think with their privates not their brain, until the deed is done
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by spikedcylinder: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2008
playah P:

do u agree or not

lets go back in time

- Samson,the strongest person that ever lived fell under the seductive spell of delilah.

- king solomon was lured into worshipping other gods by his numerous idol worshiping wives and concubines. tongue grin

what OTHER PROOF DO I NEED TO GIVE U?

but some women can be GOD sent,like my mom, my sister, my baby and some other beautiful ladies.

All the good women just happen to be related to you? Shekpe master. . . .LOL!!! cheesy
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by whitelexi(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2008
I've had peace, hope, charity, patience, faith, and joy. . . Now it remains only Love or Kindness!

So, if your name is Love or Kindness, you're not safe oh, I will find u
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by sistajay(f): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2008
And behind. . . . .every successful MAN there is a WOMAN. We can make or break a man.
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by hunniebomb(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2008
sista-jay:

And behind. . . . .every successful MAN there is a WOMAN. We can make or break a man.

na true talk be this, for real.
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by geolabious(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2008
playah P:

do u agree or not

lets go back in time

- Samson,the strongest person that ever lived fell under the seductive spell of delilah.

[size=13pt]Yes U are right
Woman are Gods second mistake
They are something else
Thanks God Geo na MASCULINE[/size]

hunniebomb:

na true talk be this, for real.
[size=13pt]If i hav an opportunity of meeting
God one on one
I will told him to stop the birth of Female
Gbam[/size]
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by geolabious(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2008
sista-jay:

[size=13pt]I know u all are dest***r[/size]
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by sistajay(f): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]I know u all are dest***r[/size]

Jeez. . . . . . . .so much for a logical arguement on here.
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by richo(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]If i hav an opportunity of meeting
God one on one
I will told him to stop the birth of Female
Gbam[/size]

number one the highlighted grammar IS WRONG!!
number two do u know the implication of wiping out women wait is ur mother a male goat or what?
number three if u dnt have luck with women dnt think of making them extinct, just chop off ur 2inche bura  angry angry
number four i am starting to insinuate that u are tryin to get rid of ladies to increase the population of gays for ur personal interest
number five how the heck did u come up with such a moronically bombastic name as geolabious  angry angry
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by richo(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2008
number six somebody should call seun hya!! he has to create a toddler's section for this boy
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by origina9ja(f): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
skeen if not 4 women in ur life lipsrsealed
u kno wat would happen
abi make i talk amm
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2008
origina9ja:

skeen if not 4 women in ur life lipsrsealed
u kno what would happen
you mind that guy, they complain about women
and cannot do without them
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by geolabious(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
richo:

number one the highlighted grammar IS WRONG!!
number two do u know the implication of wiping out women wait is ur mother a male goat or what?
number three if u dnt have luck with women dnt think of making them extinct, just chop off ur 2inche bura angry angry
number four i am starting to insinuate that u are tryin to get rid of ladies to increase the population of gays for ur personal interest
number five how the heck did u come up with such a moronically bombastic name as geolabious angry angry
[size=13pt]Will u sharaap
I dont think u respect ur mum[/size]
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by Raimond(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2008
This is a sexist statement!!!
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by richo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Will u sharaap
I don't think u respect ur mum[/size]

u are a useless bastad angry angry
are you not the one insulting women and sayin u want God to stop producing women? u are actually the fool who dsnt respect ur mum and all the girls harlots from ur village
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by geolabious(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
richo:

u are a useless bastad angry angry
are you not the one insulting women and sayin u want God to stop producing women? u are actually the fool who dsnt respect ur mum and all the girls harlots from ur village
[size=13pt]May God be with u[/size]
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by MissyB1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
playah P:

Sleep for 2hrs . . . maybe when you wake up
you'll be able to discern the problem.In case you want me to help . . . .
The prob isn't women!!! cool The prob is that men do not have enuff blood
to run both the small and big head at the same time . . . hence the reason for their failure
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2008
richo:

number six somebody should call seun hya!! he has to create a toddler's section for this boy

LMAO

@Geo

Easy! wink
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by geolabious(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
darefestus:

@Geo
Easy! wink
[size=13pt]Hey thanks[/size]
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by idupaul: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
b
ut some women can be GOD sent,like my[b] mom[/b],

pls leave ur dad to be the judge of that.
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by playahP(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2008
YES THERE ARE GOOD WOMEN BUT THE BAD ONES OVERSHADOW THE GOOD ONES
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by arramyjay: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2008
Not always true.
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by A40(m): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2008
Its true to an extent there are some women when you meet them funny and inexplicable shit just start happening to you so fast some women bring bad luck and some bring good luck

So yes since behind every successful man there is a woman behind every failure of a man there is also a woman.Ladies you can't eat your cake and have it

richo:

Couldn't stop laughing at that
Re: Behind Every Failure There Is A Woman. by playahP(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2008
i still belive dat yall ladies can be disaster.

(1) (Reply)

Girls You Can Never Go Out With On Nairaland / Can One Be Inlove With Someone And Still Feel Bored Around Him/her? / My Friends Said, I Shouldn't Marry An Edo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.