Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (73038 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Appswheel(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
How To Make A Post In Nairaland

Before you can make a post in Nairaland, You must be a registered member.

1) Before making a post, it is expected that you search Nairaland to be sure that the post you want to make does not already exists. There are two search boxes on the homepage. If your content already exists, consider making a different post, commenting on the existing post.

2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. “Business”, “Computer”, “Education”, “Politics “. it is advisable you visit the home page to see the full list of available sections.

3) Click the Create New Topic

You are expected to read the rules guiding the use of that section.

After Clicking on Create New Topic, the Nairaland Editor is displayed. Provide a heading for your content in the Subject textbox and provide the content of your post in the Message text box

4. (Optional) Attach a file or Image to the file.

5. Click on the Submit Button

THOSE WHO READ THIS ALSO READ: A-Z OF NAIRALAND EDITOR: HOW TO USE ALL THE FORMATTING TOOLS

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Akpan107(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
uch12: Uncle Jona.. Dat ur smile dat ohh, God bless u and ur family. U look sharp in dat suit!!
may God bless you for saying that. It gives me joy to hear people speak good of their President!

May you succeed in life, amen.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by XVIER(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
suit pass suit and see belle sef

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by uch12(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Akpan107: may God bless you for saying that. It gives me joy to hear people speak good of their President!

May you succeed in life, amen.

Ewoooh ohh!! Akpan107 all dem blessings 4 muah? Goshh am chuffed sosongo eti etie ooo.. Dalu.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by victorv12(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mr president, eye contact, eye contact! Why you dey fear to look into Biden's eyes? Look straight into his eyes to show you're confident. Our president lack self confidence.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Aidy97(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
AkinEgba:

You are irredemable. I hope you said the same when your brother Obasanjo was wearing agbada all over the world.

Those tribalism need to be stopped.... Jonathan is a Nigeria president and not some ijaw or isekiri's president, he need to dress in an outfits that suit a modern head of gov't but not some rag top and funny art

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Akpan107(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!
sorry! Mistake has occurred...
He is leaving 2019.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by lastpage: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
tejpot: It's quite scarce to see President Goodluck Jonathan in suit and especially without his hat. Some people are doing there job I think

Why does he ALWAYS "close his eyes" when meeting/shaking other white peeps, who are just "leaders of countries" like himself?

Is it a measure of RESPECT or just LOW SELF ESTEEM?

Just wondering out aloud.

Lastpage!

BTW: He looks more intelligent in a suit than that his ....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus: He looks like a fhucking reetard. angry

#StickToWhatWorksForYou.. angry

Cant you see how this Ghanaian President was still tying his bedsheet when he met the Queen of England. angry Though he looks ugly and ridiculous, he looks like what the White people think Africans should look like..

[img]http://excoweezy.page4.me/kufffopf-1_c1000_800.jpg[/img]
Seriously u no well at all ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=Adedayo516]That foreign minister is a evidence that there is no fresh air anywhere in naija cheesy[/quot

that foreign minister looks like my dead great grandfather. ...Nigeria is in a serious trouble

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by nwasteve(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
quite interesting
but that can be better described as "coat"
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by makazona(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sunofgod: is that a man utd tie?

Anyway, he should have invested in a 'tailor made' suit rather than one of the shelf.

u get good eyes km sabi beta tin my man

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!
Gbam.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
lastpage:

Why does he ALWAYS "close his eyes" when meeting/shaking other white peeps, who are just "leaders of countries" like himself?

Is it a measure of RESPECT or just LOW SELF ESTEEM?

Just wondering out aloud.

Lastpage!

BTW: He looks more intelligent in a suit than that his ....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Both
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by ooshinibos: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
he looks much better in suit ..even though he is not my favourite as per governance
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by deebrain(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
I might have my issues with the president, but i would say this

He is sweet on suits! Cute!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
brownlords:

Now also tell your people to separate religion from tradition, We are Nigerians and not arabs, reciting Quran and calling Allah why crowning a king is not indigenous to any part of Nigeria, we have our own deity and gods. nonsence talk

Nothing is indigenous to any locally, culture evolved and people borrowed element from other society and blend it to suit themselves.

In our case we borrowed others culture and start worshipping the culture and people's whom they have borrow. Nothern Nigeria re literally Arab worshipers, some in the region will even unknowingly worship baherbers and turreg from North Africa.

I remember some years ago when Lybian gadafi visited Nigeria, some Niggas go cracy in abuja placing his poster everywhere in the city, I was like WTF, these retards are busy worshiping a warlord controlling some 6million retards
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by redsun(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
He has probably listened to inherently foolish nigerian that he must dress in suit and tie like a tutured chimp for him to look cool.

What happened to his trade mark african themed attire?
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by bolafez(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
tejpot: It's quite scarce to see President Goodluck Jonathan in suit and especially without his hat. Some people are doing there job I think
I Neva see GEJ where he wear suite before ooo...new transformation though
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Mbediogu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2014

first lady should ensure that his international public appearance remains like this. That Mbanmiri cap don do us. Sai GEJ. GEJ till 7019. But who is the orphan behind our man?
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by AMossley(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ok
ok
ok
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
redsun: He has probably listened to inherently foolish nigerian that he must dress in suit and tie like a tutured chimp for him to look cool.

What happened to his tardemark african themed attire?

No such thing as African attire, those outdated shit we called culture were borrowed from some other people, time to move on.

Dressing in suit and tie was not indigenous to Japanese, Koreans, chinese and midles easterners ( Egyptians, Jordanians etc), but their gov't officials look smart and ready for service, rather than some over size gabbage called African attire

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by laprince(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
ProfCorruption: Too timid to open his eyes.

haters!!!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Smooyis(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Badmouth people plenty for Nairaland. Cant keep their mouth shut if they have nothing good to say!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by 50calibre(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha

I think he's in love...can't you see he closed his eyes like a teenage girl who's in love? grin

Young love right here.

Looooool clownish president always looking like a timid little boy. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by TellBlazer(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blaqsmith: SEXY GEJ
Handsome dude,humble dude,intelligent dude.Not like all those ones with tribal marks all over ther face like some one who fought with a lion
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by 50calibre(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus: He looks like a fhucking reetard. angry

#StickToWhatWorksForYou.. angry

Cant you see how this Ghanaian President was still tying his bedsheet when he met the Queen of England. angry Though he looks ugly and ridiculous, he looks like what the White people think Africans should look like..

[img]http://excoweezy.page4.me/kufffopf-1_c1000_800.jpg[/img]

Looooooooooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tejpot(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Smooyis: Badmouth people plenty for Nairaland. Cant keep their mouth shut if they have nothing good to say!
They will learn on Nairaland from people like u
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

The suit looks good on him anyway!
ODD ,NATIVE interesting words. This is the first time a civilian Nigerian Head of State has worn a suit and tie. Jona fall my hand. The king of Saudi, Kuwait etc will never do that. I trust OBJ and Yar'adua
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
50calibre:

Looooool clownish president always looking like a timid little boy. grin

Lmao...and always shy as well. What type of leader close his eyes in pictures all the time? This guy is a disgrace, and he doesn't even understand the significance of pictures, in bilateral talks.

Anyway, it seems Nigerians either don't know how to choose good leaders, or we just don't breed competent people.

We had one that looks like a gorilla mutant, who spent more time traveling to every country on the planet, rather than fixing anything, during his tenure. Got rid of that one, and (s)elected a death-bed ridden one, who was about die. And now this clueless weasel, who's not just utterly inept - but also looks and acts dumber than a rock. grin

But we're still Nigerians - the giant of Africa! grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Ela59: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bros EBELE, you must come home with that your suit . Infact, you are the most good-looking and handsome President in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tribunal Declares Ademola Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Election / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.