Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (73004 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tpia1: 2:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Sylverbox: na was oh. PEJ.

Are you implying something?
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by ElFenomeno1: 4:38am On Aug 07, 2014
GEJ = Dunce!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Levelzguy(m): 5:19am On Aug 07, 2014
Blaqsmith: go and sew shocked
wots wrong with the word SEW..why r u needlessly criticizing what u don't know urself

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by robinicule(m): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2014
AkinEgba:

You are irredemable. I hope you said the same when your brother Obasanjo was wearing agbada all over the world.
you deserve a medal!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Essential(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Jona look a pregnant goat.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Essential(m): 5:56am On Aug 07, 2014
Jona look like a pregnant goat.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Lilimax(f): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2014
Appswheel: How To Make A Post In Nairaland

Before you can make a post in Nairaland, You must be a registered member.

1) Before making a post, it is expected that you search Nairaland to be sure that the post you want to make does not already exists. There are two search boxes on the homepage. If your content already exists, consider making a different post, commenting on the existing post.

2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. “Business”, “Computer”, “Education”, “Politics “. it is advisable you visit the home page to see the full list of available sections.

3) Click the Create New Topic

You are expected to read the rules guiding the use of that section.

After Clicking on Create New Topic, the Nairaland Editor is displayed. Provide a heading for your content in the Subject textbox and provide the content of your post in the Message text box

4. (Optional) Attach a file or Image to the file.

5. Click on the Submit Button

THOSE WHO READ THIS ALSO READ: A-Z OF NAIRALAND EDITOR: HOW TO USE ALL THE FORMATTING TOOLS
Thanks for sharing.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Funjosh(m): 6:17am On Aug 07, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

The suit looks good on him anyway!

That OBJ will not wear no mater the meeting and the people. OBJ got guttts you know.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by sovpounds(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2014
Our Perfect Internet 3D tablet is unique because it allows users to view images and watch movies in 3D without wearing special 3D glasses. It also has a built in affiliate programme. Any one that registers would earn between $39 and $44 on each tablet sold.

YOU WOULD NEVER PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY AT ANYTIME.

You can sell thousands of our 3D tablets and generate tens of thousands of dollars you can use to finance your election to be the next Governor of your state. grin

Please send an email to the email details in my signature to register.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nwoguphillip: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2014
All a waste of time Joe Biden knows he is corrupt inept and clueless....the American embassy in Abuja have already briefed him of all the nonsense going on in the villa so no solution ...Protocol is why they r meeting ......we have been let down again by a useless govt stealing money to keep in foreign accounts. Joe Biden knows all the fronts and foreign accounts they are using ..he us a former intelligence chief so he just de look n laugh because they are using the stolen wealth go balance their liquidity issues since the Nigerians just stash the money in the accounts for safe keeping .i shake my head violently ....a God save nigeria
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by redsun(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Funjosh:

That OBJ will not wear no mater the meeting and the people. OBJ got guttts you know

OBJ will look very horrible in suit anyway,the agbada hides his pot belly. He will look like a pure dressed up silver back or like the chimp that went to school.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Nwoguphillip: All a waste of time Joe Biden knows he is corrupt inept and clueless....the American embassy in Abuja have already briefed him of all the nonsense going on in the villa so no solution ...Protocol is why they r meeting ......we have been let down again by a useless govt stealing money to keep in foreign accounts. Joe Biden knows all the fronts and foreign accounts they are using ..he us a former intelligence chief so he just de look n laugh because they are using the stolen wealth go balance their liquidity issues since the Nigerians just stash the money in the accounts for safe keeping .i shake my head violently ....a God save nigeria
...hmmmm
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Ebubest(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2014
donphilopus: Lol... My President looks good, though he's leaving Aso Rock come 2015!
na u wan pursue am comot? he looks good in the suit.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Essential: Jona look a pregnant goat.
ur FADA!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Ebubest(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2014
Nwoguphillip: All a waste of time Joe Biden knows he is corrupt inept and clueless....the American embassy in Abuja have already briefed him of all the nonsense going on in the villa so no solution ...Protocol is why they r meeting ......we have been let down again by a useless govt stealing money to keep in foreign accounts. Joe Biden knows all the fronts and foreign accounts they are using ..he us a former intelligence chief so he just de look n laugh because they are using the stolen wealth go balance their liquidity issues since the Nigerians just stash the money in the accounts for safe keeping .i shake my head violently ....a God save nigeria
na una 2 dey follow steal abi, if u were in is shoe u will do worst than wat u jst say.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Funjosh(m): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2014
redsun:

OBJ will look very horrible in suit anyway,the agbada hides his pot belly. He will look like a pure dressed up silver back or like the chimp that went to school.

You still dont get the message.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by ba7man(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2014
Ebubest: na una 2 dey follow steal abi, if u were in is shoe u will do worst than wat u jst say.
Speak for yourself. Because you might "do worse" doesn't mean everyone will do the same.

Were you born yesterday not to know that what he speaks of is what's being going on for decades in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Caleycash(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2014
rman:

The first thing I noticed too.
U are both fools...so u don't know sometimes when u laugh u close our eyes b4 u den open it.d cameraman is as foolish as u two,Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Ebubest(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2014
ba7man: Speak for yourself. Because you might "do worse" doesn't mean everyone will do the same.

Were you born yesterday not to know that what he speaks of is what's being going on for decades in Nigeria??
u guys are jst being bias, is everybody clean wat of Obama will u tell me he's a saint he doesn't steal from his country. Nigeria some of us are sadist who find who to blame 4 deir failure. guy no b UNCLE JO do u o. Jonathan 4 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2014
tejpot: It's quite scarce to see President Goodluck Jonathan in suit and especially without his hat. Some people are doing there job I think

[size=58pt]
I HATE HIS NOSE[/size]
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by rasputinn(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2014
Berem:Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

It's worn
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by viralgoke: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014
mtchhhhww our life is at risk and my president dey tour ...no be u go deceive since your family are not involve.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Adventurist(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Guy, deal with it.

banttieman:

[size=58pt]
I HATE HIS NOSE[/size]
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Forwetinnah: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2014
brownlords:

Now also tell your people to separate religion from tradition, We are Nigerians and not arabs, reciting Quran and calling Allah why crowning a king is not indigenous to any part of Nigeria, we have our own deity and gods. nonsence talk

Very useless talk I tell you! What would they say if they see the hats Ijaw kings wear. The hat has always been our culture for men, how is it supposed to be anyone's business if the whites wear it too? How many of them still wear loin cloth as with the tradition then, before the white man introduced trousers and shorts? Every tribal attire has some sort of Western influence.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by oluolajydz: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Broda jonah see ur belle grin cool pix dou
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by benELOHIM7(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2014
good observation
ProfCorruption: Too timid to open his eyes.

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by rman: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2014
Caleycash: U are both fools...so u don't know sometimes when u laugh u close our eyes b4 u den open it.d cameraman is as foolish as u two,Nonsense!!!

On top wetin? Just an observation. Stop projecting your insecurity and shallow mind by coming online to insult people.

Without a doubt, it is obvious your entire existence and happiness is tied to GEJ being president. Seriously, I don't envy you.

Get a life!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by marv1: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Only God knows how he feels in it since he is nt used to it. Looks gud. Pls keep it up.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tejpot(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2014
banttieman:

[size=58pt]
I HATE HIS NOSE[/size]
Tell Rueben Abati
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by nduchucks: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Even our President goes abroad and exhibits inferiority complex. He has never really worn a Suit in his life yet he felt compelled to do so because "America will know every tin" mumu

Lets see if an ordinary ambassador will wear babanriga or a dumb Ijaw hat when s/he visits Aso rock. mtweeew
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tonychristopher: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2014
its basically when you get to Rome dress like romans

I love Jonathan

haters can die now
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tonychristopher: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2014
viralgoke: mtchhhhww our life is at risk and my president dey tour ...no be u go deceive since your family are not involve.

its your life that is at risk not our life

negativity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.