Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (73037 Views)

Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / What Buhari And US VP Joe Biden Discussed Today at breakfast / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
OnyeIbo: You either inhale the fresh air or we force you to! Ma presidoo cari goooo till 2019

Another ignorant comment from a bigot

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by JEITO: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wow! Am so happy to see even supporters of APC saying something nice about the president for the 1st time.

I hope this trend continues..
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by 1Book(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

The suit looks good on him anyway!
In other words, if you can't beat them, join them!...I would have prefered him to maintain his own african attire...because thats what defines you.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by redsun(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
He is being colonized mentally,he buying the their games,their rules,while he denounces his.Anydoby that thinks an african must dress like oyimbo to be presentable and acceptable must be sleeping walking like the majority of african society right now.

Fashion,language and religion are the key ways of colonzing the natives by oyinbo.It is their game plan and it works very well for them,They dont have to fight or kill anymore to hold the conquered in boundage when it can be done mentally.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by longerthroat(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
looks like a village man in that suite

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by moffat(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
bigtt76: Joe Baiden to Jonthan - 'You look smart'
Jonathan Response - 'Thank you sir' grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope he used sanitizer before shaking the US VP shaaaa undecided
and who is d US VP compare to GEJ, pple lyk u are d 1ce dat postrat 2 get a hnd shake 4rm a white man
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Another ignorant comment from a bigot
For ur tiny mind, u have said something meaningful abi? Aturu!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
50calibre:

Looooooooooooooooool

As in that pic is too hilarious grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dear Nairalanders please sign the petition. It is by a doctor and his name is Ahmed Tejan-Sie MD and he wants us to get the FDA (USA) to fast-track testing of a possible treatment for Ebola. This petition on change.org requires another 12,000 supporters.

I am pleading to all Nairalanders to support this noble cause, don't joke with this problem called Ebola. We remember the massive amounts of deaths that SARS caused in south east asian countries, please let us support this cause, it takes only 1 minute... just 1 minute to sign and please invite your friends to sign the petition. We would all live long to play with our grandchildren and great-grandchildren amen!

Please go there and chip in with your support. Let's do something - anything - to stem the tide that looks set to consume us all...

Sign here RIGHT NOW - DON'T POSTPONE THIS:

http://www.change.org/petitions/food-and-drug-adminstration-fast-track-drug-and-vaccine-research-for-ebola-hemorrhagic-fever

PS: PLEASE ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN THE PETITION.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by MeAboki(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
abdulwastecx:

it is related because u make it looks like I must kiss Arab ass to be a muslim.... most Nigerian Muslim (black muslim) have serious self eastem problem

Show me where I suggested that; otherwise its either all in your mind or you simply lack basic comprehension - I challenge you to prove me wrong.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by madmadu(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin
ProfCorruption: Too timid to open his eyes.
is dere any tin dat ur president will do dat will make u happy
if he wears traditional, u will complain, if he wears suit, u will complain, if he goes naked, u will still complain!!! angry
is dere any tin dat ur president will do dat will make u happy
if he wears traditional, u will complain, if he wears suit, u will complain, if he goes naked, u will still complain!!!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Rogers210(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
chlowi: He dint have to change his attire
Exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Kayceo2010: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chai...
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Damyion(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blaqsmith: SEXY GEJ
If patience grab you... undecided
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
AkinEgba:

You are irredemable. I hope you said the same when your brother Obasanjo was wearing agbada all over the world.
THE GUY NA IGBO OO! omo Igbo ni alaso baje were!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
I trust Obasanjo; he would have worn his usual agbada, buba n shoro. I just dey pass ooo > grin
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Damyion(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blaqsmith: SEXY GEJ
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by dontjealousme: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
AkinEgba:

You are irredemable. I hope you said the same when your brother Obasanjo was wearing agbada all over the world.

Word

Trust Mukina2 to conveniently ignore. Such low standard of leadership is why nairaland has not grown or gone past this stage. U can't be selective with whom u apply the rule based on tribal or religious affiliations. sad but true! sad
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by 50calibre(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
CFCfan:

As in that pic is too hilarious grin

I swear!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by yomi007k(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
dozzzybaba: And how is this going to resolve the medical doctors strike
Don't bug, Ebola will solve that issue for them by d time it spreads to Aso rock doorstep.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Litmus: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Finlay been coonified...sad

If you're Nigerian and one of those dyeing for him to put on western attire instead of his Nigeria attire then you need help.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
50calibre:
Hahahahahahaha I'm dead!!

Lol Jonathan just doesn't have it in him, a leader must not only act the part, but also look the part.

Jonathan just lacks the gravitas or suave of a president. Without knowing him, he could easily be mistaken for a common servant.

Nigeria enjoys mediocrity, that's what they love. Probably after Jonathan, they'd elect another retar*d, maybe this time an slowpoke.

GEJ is a lost cause...and his wife just completes the equation about everything wrong with Nigeria. Also, those vying for office to replace aren't that better - so it's more or less a catch 22 situation.

I know folks like me have no chance whatsoever in trying to change anything in Nigeria. However, I'll like to know what you think is fundamentally wrong with the country, and what can be done to fix all the unique problems, that have more or less become a vicious cycle. To see if they correspond with my scholarship about fixing Africa/Nigeria's problem and the renaissance.

Honestly, it's just annoying to come here everyday, and read the same junk, with no progress whatsoever. And when you critique everything, it gets to stage when folks are going to start thinking you basically just derive joy from doing so, rather than your passion in wanting the best for the country. And a change that seems so elusive and far away.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
SirShymex:

GEJ is a lost cause...and his wife just completes the equation about everything wrong with Nigeria. Also, those vying for office to replace aren't that better - so it's more or less a catch 22 situation.

I know folks like me have no chance whatsoever in trying to change anything in Nigeria. However, I'll like to know what you think is fundamentally wrong with the country, and what can be done to fix all the unique problems, that have more or less become a vicious cycle. To see if they correspond with my scholarship about fixing Africa/Nigeria's problem and the renaissance.

Honestly, tt's just annoying to come here everyday, and read the same junk, with no progress whatsoever. And when you critique everything, it gets to stage when folks are going to start thinking you basically just derive joy from doing so, rather than your passion in wanting the best for the country. And a change that seems so elusive and far away.

remember this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7RZTlzXHmo
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
50calibre:
I woke up out that comma 2001, bout the same time dre dropped 2001, (inaccuracy) 3 years later the albums done, aftermath presents NWA volume one rap critics politiking, wanna know the outcome

Lol the game's third most successful record till date behind One blood and How we do.

One blood was my chuuuuune!!!

Dre, I see dead people/blud blud blud blud blud blud/Yo, Dre thought I was Dead/West coast
I'm from the West side of the 64 impala/where nyggaz say "where you from" we'll never say "holla"/bandanna on the right side/gun on the left side

That tune right there, I used to get super-duper hyped in raves...staying west coast with dub in the sky. Those were the days man!! And when "Dr's Advocate" dropped, I went bonkers. Ol' English, you wouldn't get far, Doctor's Advocate, and why you get the game ft London's own Marsha Ambrosius(I used to put this track on repeat - now tell me why you hate the game oh oh oh lol). Those were the days, I tell ya.

My top 3 game tracks should be:

- Hate it or love it.
- One blood.
- How we do/Never Be Friends(a track on his second mixtape dedicated to his boy that got killed "4bent" - emotional tune).
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Cmanforall: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2014
berem: Everyone who came for the meeting wore corporate wears especially the presidents. He would have been the odd one out if he had wore his native attire.

He learnt from his previous error @ World Nuclear summit, when he was the only Man wearing native attire... He looks good on suit.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by daveP(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Fedora hat isnt here thank God. The only reason they dnt wear suit is cos of that pot-belly. Nice one-but e be like say they force himwear am!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Sylverbox(m): 12:23am On Aug 07, 2014

na was oh. PEJ.
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by Magicdon(m): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2014
Appswheel: How To Make A Post In Nairaland

Before you can make a post in Nairaland, You must be a registered member.

1) Before making a post, it is expected that you search Nairaland to be sure that the post you want to make does not already exists. There are two search boxes on the homepage. If your content already exists, consider making a different post, commenting on the existing post.

2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. “Business”, “Computer”, “Education”, “Politics “. it is advisable you visit the home page to see the full list of available sections.

3) Click the Create New Topic

You are expected to read the rules guiding the use of that section.

After Clicking on Create New Topic, the Nairaland Editor is displayed. Provide a heading for your content in the Subject textbox and provide the content of your post in the Message text box

4. (Optional) Attach a file or Image to the file.

5. Click on the Submit Button

THOSE WHO READ THIS ALSO READ: A-Z OF NAIRALAND EDITOR: HOW TO USE ALL THE FORMATTING TOOLS
my problem is how do i chat a private chat wit a fellow nairalander online or offline just like de do in facebook
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by dartsidius7(m): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Blockus: He looks like a fhucking reetard. angry

#StickToWhatWorksForYou.. angry

Cant you see how this Ghanaian President was still tying his bedsheet when he met the Queen of England. angry Though he looks ugly and ridiculous, he looks like what the White people think Africans should look like..

[img]http://excoweezy.page4.me/kufffopf-1_c1000_800.jpg[/img]

cheesy cheesy :DBedSheet

chlowi: He dint have to change his attire

Every time i your post, i open your profile just to check out your chin. wink
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by xtgozie(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2014
tejpot: It's quite scarce to see President Goodluck Jonathan in suit and especially without his hat. Some people are doing there job I think

He could have worn a green tie. Since USA presidents normally wears red or a blue tie... Just saying
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tejpot(m): 2:10am On Aug 07, 2014
xtgozie:

He could have worn a green tie. Since USA presidents normally wears red or a blue tie... Just saying
Our president knows nothing about branding yet. Transformation on his mind!
Re: President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) by tpia1: 2:23am On Aug 07, 2014
hopilo:
Have not seen Biden's eyes either. It is a close eyes and open teeth meeting

He's staring widely at goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.