Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (7038 Views)

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
kingbella: my ex told me that im too nice and that i deserved an equally nice guy, i was like wtf? u are breaking up with a gal cos shes too nice? anyways i went to his house (when i went to drop the keys after breakup na) turned all the taps on and locked the doors, he was out of town and came back weeks later to a flooded house( thats what happens when u live alone in a compound) murrafucxer came to beg me to take him back, that i was really capable of being crazy. I was "ain't nobody got time fo dat" no time for dysfuncional relationships when im tryna be a grown woman angry
can't believe this!you went 2 far
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by hiss(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
faithugo64: what is the most painful thing a guy/girl ever said to you?how did you feel and what was your reaction?

Mine loading..........
I told her I love u so much..she replied..I WILL PUT THAT IN MIND

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Lovebond34(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
erm.........ah fink...pls lemme fink first cox ah dnt kip such in mind....yea ah got itgrin....after puling nd undressing nd was abt goin into action....d next fin wey she go talk na "pls stop ds z nt ryt..we re jst frnds" mehn Ah was left stunt.....buh she leta make up sha..in a big way sfgrin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by olasmith10(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: shocked kilode

broke up...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Lorlaahlozz: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
olasmith10:

broke up...
ohh grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by papindinho(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
She said she likes all about me and got a good future ahead but she can't just date me...

I was like, then calendar me na if you can't date me...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by KingTom(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
She said my head is too big cry cry
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by mstik(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Eyah pele, it's not big. smiley
KingTom: She said my head is too big cry cry
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by KingTom(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: Eyah pele, it's not big. smiley
Did I said head, I meant hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by mstik(f): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
embarassed
KingTom:
Did I said head, I meant hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
U're one person I will always wish never to come across in my next life. God pushed u away frm me nd gav me what I've always wished for nd deserve. I always thank God! His plans are always super, never knew wat I was missing. Poor thing, poo like you! Those were the exact words, I will never forget!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by kingbella: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
faithugo64: can't believe this!you went 2 far

Well, shey i was too nice ni? then when i showed i was capable of being crazy, he wanted me back. anyways in my defence i was really young then and hes 5 years older than me. at his old age(hes in his mid 30's now) hes still single, looking for a rihanna (we found love in a hopeless place) kinda love. angry yimu, im past that, and im still as nice and as sweet as i was raised to be.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
akitijackson: U're one person I will always wish never to come across in my next life. God pushed u away frm me nd gav me what I've always wished for nd deserve. I always thank God! His plans are always super, never knew wat I was missing. Poor thing, poo like you! Those were the exact words, I will never forget!
oh no,those words must have hurt like hell
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by vybrant(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
mstik: I say the hurtful things undecided
Oya clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Bak in uni, she said ''u dnt av money''
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by mstik(f): 3:59am On Aug 07, 2014
done
vybrant:
Oya clap for yourself

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Lovebond34(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
awww dat mut av hurt alot..ah feel d pain..
akitijackson: U're one person I will always wish never to come across in my next life. God pushed u away frm me nd gav me what I've always wished for nd deserve. I always thank God! His plans are always super, never knew wat I was missing. Poor thing, poo like you! Those were the exact words, I will never forget!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by killercute16(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jenams: Bak in uni, she said ''u dnt av money''
And wat was ur reply?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by cutiesoglam(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
He said" u don't v plans 4 ur life n fututre since u v bin out of skol, no job. N ' u don't use ur brains most tym' " u r not a kind of gal to. B introduced out"
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by chemmerfrank(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
lol..she told me i was too cool and gentle...sounded stupid to me..buh e pain me sha say she rili dey dahh naive
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by chemmerfrank(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
cutiesoglam: He said" u don't v plans 4 ur life n fututre since u v bin out of skol, no job. N ' u don't use ur brains most tym' " u r not a kind of gal to. B introduced out"
dis one enter....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by PheezyLee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
she sed 'yuar such a 9c guy, i love evrytin about u..tho u dint offend me but i want a break!'

i replied ; OK..tke gud care&b fyn
#realNiggazDntBeg4luv!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by tiwalademi(f): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
He said suit yourself:[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by ogashman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
"Ogash,i cnt date u.u knw y?cos u re too slim for me"

although am way taller dan her,but she is chubby.
I ws lik"no p,go luk for an elephant"
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by obayaya(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
"If we have sex, I'll feel like you used me" shocked embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by papindinho(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
obayaya: "If we have sex, I'll feel like you used me" shocked embarassed
lmao....
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by obayaya(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
papindinho: lmao....

Wasn't funny bro!!! grin

I've come a long way with the chick in question!!! After that incidence, I reviewed my situation wholesomely. I realised I've been shinning shoe for so long a time embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by kerny(f): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
obayaya:

Wasn't funny bro!!! grin

I've come a long way with the chick in question!!! After that incidence, I reviewed my situation wholesomely. I realised I've been shinning shoe for so long a time embarassed

Excuse me ,whose quote is on your personal text ?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by papindinho(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
obayaya:

Wasn't funny bro!!! grin

that's pretty embarrassing thinking about the longevity of time spent together...lol @ bolded.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by obayaya(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
kerny: Excuse me ,whose quote is on your personal text ?

I'm sorry ma'am, I can't remember smiley
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by obayaya(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
papindinho: that's pretty embarrassing thinking about the longevity of time spent together...lol @ bolded.

Yeah!!!

That was the sting sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rebranding Or Repackaging? Naija Babes Hustling (pics)!!! / OMG: See What This Lady Wore Into The Exam Hall In KADPOLY! [must See] / 6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.