Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah (38758 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? / Nigerian Celebrities/ Oaps & Their Fake British/ American Accents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Aida13: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Airforce1: Rita Dummynic and toto decay are guilty of dis offence

I almost fainted with laughter after reading this. May God forgive you LMAO

on topic, Ramsey Noah is the number one offender so he should sharrrappp

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by londoner: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
tsolz84: I miss ma niccah-HANKS ANUKU

He is the WORST OFFENDER.....LOL

If he is in a film I will change the channel over. So irritating.....lol

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by osifred(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have no problem when people want to develop themselves. If you don't like the natural way you speak and you want to speak sophisticated please go for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by jbaby265(f): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
nikkypearl:

Then you have not heard stephene okereke speak,I love the way she speak tho'

i love her accent too
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by karpentar: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Who gives a fuccccck if she was with NTV or TVN, she graduated from UNIPORT or PORTUNI and if her father is a medical doctor or doctor medical. FOCUS ON YOUR OWN LIFE.

You don't understand the context of my reply. I don't blame you.
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by d2ddayo(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
DJDOLA: Most AOP are guilty of fake accent....especially that cynthia ajisafe of coolfm
dude get ur facts right before u say somthing here besides her name na mercy omo london ajishafe so where u take see cynthia?
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Skmoda360(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tval: Only arrest them if they don't speak it well, but if they do, free dem.
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Sophiatabitha(f): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Some should please arrest my phonetic/syntax lecturer, him own na die. Confusion everywhere.
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by londoner: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
The worst are the music artists trying to force a Jamaican accent. Ja-fake-ans!!!!!!
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by great664(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sophiatabitha: Some should please arrest my phonetic/syntax lecturer, him own na die. Confusion everywhere.
I will report u to him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by Sophiatabitha(f): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
great664: I will report u to him grin grin grin grin grin

Ehh please abeg no vex. cry
I no go talk about am again:p

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nollywood Stars With Fake British Accent - Ramsey Nouah by fightforchange1(f): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
londoner: The worst are the music artists trying to force a Jamaican accent. Ja-fake-ans!!!!!!

omg you r soooo right.
hahaHaha! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) / 10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.