Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Learn How To Attract The Opposite Sex Using The Body Language Mastery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Attract The Opposite Sex Using The Body Language Mastery (1168 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Attract The Opposite Sex Using The Body Language Mastery by miccent: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hi Pals, Learn The Easiest Way To Attract The Opposite Sex Effortlessly Using Only BODY LANGUAGE.
For More Info, Visit: www.blmagic..com

Cheers!
Re: Learn How To Attract The Opposite Sex Using The Body Language Mastery by stmartynz(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
phone intimacy Breakdown by David Wygant
Audio Books » Dating & Marriage
Price:1500.00NAIRA
Available

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

Have you tried to get into some intimate flirting on the phone, only to say the WRONG thing and have the woman react, well -- badly!
(Did you maybe even have a woman hang up on you? It"s okay...I won"t tell anyone)
What happened? What went wrong?
And the better question is, HOW do you get a woman to be turned on sexually on the telephone and get her to open up and reveal her inner "naughty girl" (ALL woman have one by the way) -- but WITHOUT you coming off as a creep and a pervert??
Is it some "magical gift" certain guys have that allows them to successfully have hot and steamy phone intimacy with a woman?
OR, for that matter, is it even possible to do this with women in general?
The short answer: ABSOLUTELY!
YOU can do this -- and with virtually any woman you meet (even if it"s your first phone call with her!)
They All Said It Couldn"t Be Done
When I first told people -- including some of the world"s biggest so-called "experts" on dating and relationships -- that I had unlocked the secret to getting women to completely open up sexually on the phone (even to the point of self-servicing and having full-blown mind shattering heavenly feelings while on the phone with me), let"s just say more than one person scoffed at me.

phone intimacy Revealed is a secret technique that teaches you how to get any woman to self-service for you on the phone and have her come over your place in the next day.

Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
• How to talk to women on the phone about her intimate that will make she wants you and come over your place.
• How to unlock the naughty side of women so that she will be in your control.
• Understand what is an emotionally of women.
• How to make a woman feel comfortable to be with you.
• How to make her think that having a phone intimacy with you it was her idea.
• How to make her feel comfortable if she’s so nervous that she will totally let go of her intimate inhibitions with you
• How can you find any woman intimate on the phone.
• How to give her heavenly feelings when she is on the phone with you.
• How to have women calling you the next day and asking to come over and see you.
• What is the biggest mistake of men when they are trying to have phone intimacy with a woman and how to avoid it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask it here so others can learn from it or contact us directly.

Website - www.tya.com.ng & www.tutorcation.com.ng
TEL - 07035754077
Inquiry Address - 36, Dumez road, off sapele road, Benin city, Edo state.

NOTE: CASH-ON-DELIVERY is only available for Benin residents.... . Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pls! See To This Matter For Me. / Love Is Blind...hw Is Dis True? / My Pain After Hurting Her So Bad..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.