Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore (50935 Views)

Borno Governorship Election: Nine Governorship Candidates Step Down For Shettima / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by MrDoGood(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by yomanovic: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Firefire: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooolala

APC una never know anything... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Goodbye Raufu Aregbesola

Goodbye APC

Goodbye Tinubu

I wonder people do behind a man of Omisore's calibre, a very ruthless man for that matter.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by holyboy100: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Yinkagbo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
popplm: you mean people from isale ife (modakeke)...because i know only a bastard in the city wont vote for omisore ni ojo ABAMETA.....in ile ife voice i say "omisore la ma dibo ria fun" UP CHRISORE!

If ur definition of bastard is someone that see the truth and embrace it.......then u are highest fool of the century.....where is omisore when oke ogbo,ife-ondo,ife city,seminary road along opa plus othe four roads along opa,those roads at back of oni palace have been left undone...money meant for ajegunle road to igboya to majester road was embezzled by the then ife central lg chairman without doing anything in which the man latter lost his eyes and got stroke six months after before he finally died,and all these roads I mentioned have been done by aregbesola including babimbayo road to parakin,ola olu to onireke road,london street road,lokore road and the road opposite lokore,all these in ile-ife alone not to of modakeke,during tenure of oyinlola was he blind to see all these roads that they are in badt and worst condition....haba do u want to kill aregbe ni...?where is omisore when adedoyin makes mayfair so popular.?.....I don't think u know when omisore has started making moni in his life,tell me one single tin he has done to ile-ife.and that useless fani-kayode,incase u don't know,fani-kayode sold out his papas house in ife,that he doesn't want anything to do with ife again not until when e has ambition of becoming governor that he came back to beg the buyer of his papas house to resell for him....."sentiments of 'we deserve to occupy the state house for once' is high in ife that it is almost blinding everyone to the visible projects by Aregbe".....don't mis-quote,aregbe has some faults but he is far better than omisore had it been it is another candidate from pdp it wud have been better but with this omisore.....osun pple will hear ham if he becomes governor..........am not a politician just saying what I av seen so far in osun state...God bless Osun,God bless Nigeria ,God bless Africa and God bless the whole world

8 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Sodiq3(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX3whwARd6M
Pls like this video on youtube and send to ur
friends and families to like too!!! Thank you.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by yomanovic: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Firefire:

No be small thing.. Caterpillar go hit Raufu on Saturday

Omisore is not a god. Whatever powers he feels he has, others once had it but they are now dead. Osun people should open their and embrace the party that has actually brought development to them.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by agamenon(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Omisore all the way

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ideologies(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
I may support Rauf to win at least to complete second term, but I don't like APC.

If some people know what APC really is, they will kill Tunubu and Buhari before 2015.

If u r in osun, if pdp wins pls stay indoors, APC is planning something evil. Dont die for any politician, if war starts, they all have private jets waiting for them.

APC IS MORE DEVILISH THAN PDP

Also note if Buhari contest as president, Tinubu will handover at least 3APC states in SW to PDP like he did in 2011.

If APC Wins, boko haram menace will become history.
Politics is all about INTEREST
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by PTNL: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
All these merged parties to share Osun state resources? Hmmmmm. These are looters not political parties. Hw come, sudden merger at this hour? Are u telling me they ve just discovered Omisores credibility? PDP should stop fooling us cos "Daris is God oooo. No more infrastructural growth in Osun if these political cohorts should have their way. Lets think twice.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by pelvicky(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jeezuzpick:

I boldly wrote what I wrote.

No one has challenged my writing it by saying it didn't happen.

I even wrote where it happened.

Your reasoning is sound, but, it happened!

People in Osun actually hate that man's guts!
YOUR EYE GO CLEAR MAYB WE HATE HIM OR NOT ON SATURDAY

PDP!!! Power!!!
Atari ajanaku!!
Power to d people
Tesojue pinra pinra pinra

the loggo is umbrella,,don't miss it

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by yomanovic: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yinkagbo:

If ur definition of bastard is someone that see the truth and embrace it.......then u are highest fool of the century.....where is omisore when oke ogbo,ife-ondo,ife city,seminary road along opa plus othe four roads along opa,those roads at back of oni palace have been left undone...money meant for ajegunle road to igboya to majester road was embezzled by the then ife central lg chairman without doing anything in which the man latter lost his eyes and got stroke six months after before he finally died,and all these road I mentioned have been done by aregbesola including babimbayo road to parakin,ola olu to onireke road,london street road,lokore road and the road opposite lokore,all these in ile-ife alone not to of modakeke,during tenure of oyinlola was he blind to see all these roads that they are in badt and worst condition....where is omisore when adedoyin makes mayfair so popular......I don't think u know when omisore has started making moni in his life,tell me one single tin he has done to ile-ife.and that useless fani-kayode,incase u don't know,fani-kayode sold out his papas house in ife,that he doesn't want anything to do with ife again not until when e has ambition of becoming governor that he came back to beg the buyer of his papas house to resell for him....."sentiments of 'we deserve to occupy the state house for once' is high in ife that it is almost blinding everyone to the visible projects by Aregbe".....don't mis-quote,aregbe has some faults but he is far better than omisore had it been it is another candidate from pdp it wud have been better but with this omisore.....osun pple will hear ham if he becomes governor..........am not a politician just saying what I av seen so far in osun state...God bless Osun,God bless Nigeria ,God bless Africa and God bless the whole world

I was in Oshogbo in May this year which happens to be my first time in Osun State. Some of my colleagues who schooled there or had visited before were full of praises for Aregbesola for the various projects he has already completed in the first four years if his administration but my brother, I marvel a lot when I see comment from PDP supporting nairalanders who just want omisore in; a man who is known for nothing but ruthless acts in the past. Some even talk about him as if he is untouchable. I just wonder what our present crop of leaders at the federal level have in stock for the future of the nation when a man who was in prison was allowed to contest in an election and yet won. dem camp no know say 'there is God ooo' now!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by kabba7(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
This Oshun election is getting both scary and interesting heard from a bird this evening in a pub that some OPC miliitants are fully prepared to cause anybody that try them to dry up one time . we shall see if that is true
The most hilarious today was the mess the new Inspector General of Police made of himself warning people that no one should wait after casting thier ballot only for the INEC chairman to fallvhis hand that you can vote and wait and actually take picture of the counting procedure ,that Suleiman of a man has really made a fool of himself .

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by yomanovic: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
smartz53: . @ddsooke or wetin be ur name. U guys do not know more dan rigging. As I am writing dis ur so called APC chieftains have been nabbed with ballot papers in Osogbo today. So u people shld shut up if u are not residing in Osun.

Pls sharrap!!! Has PDP ever won an election without rigging? You are an 'EXTREMELY BITTER yet ORDINARY LOUD ARS" (EBOLA).

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by ideologies(m): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
kabba7:
This Oshun election is getting both scary and interesting heard from a bird this evening in a pub that some OPC mmipitant are fully prepared to cause anybody that try them to dry up one time .
The most hilarious today was the mess the new Inspector General of Police made of himself warning people that no one should wait after casting thier ballot only for the INEC chairman to fallvhis hand that you can vote and wait and actually take picture of the counting procedure ,that Suleiman of a man has really made a fool of himself .

APC IS PLANNING FOR WAR, AFTER VOTING GO HOME,
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by 1Book(m): 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
popplm: you mean people from isale ife (modakeke)...because i know only a bastard in the city wont vote for omisore ni ojo ABAMETA.....in ile ife voice i say "omisore la ma dibo ria fun" UP CHRISORE!
What are u insinuating?.....be specific!
anyway, u're entitle to ur choice.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by 1Book(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
9jacrip:

Who are the we people of Ile-Ife?
As much as Aregbe has done things In Ife, sentiments of 'we deserve to occupy the state house for once' is high that it is almost blinding everyone to the visible projects by Aregbe.

Noted! am not blind folded by sentiments...i go for governance and competence...thats all

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by salvatore007(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
We are all eye witness
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Oringo1: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Guy you're funny
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by pelvicky(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yinkagbo:

If ur definition of bastard is someone that see the truth and embrace it.......then u are highest fool of the century.....where is omisore when oke ogbo,ife-ondo,ife city,seminary road along opa plus othe four roads along opa,those roads at back of oni palace have been left undone...money meant for ajegunle road to igboya to majester road was embezzled by the then ife central lg chairman without doing anything in which the man latter lost his eyes and got stroke six months after before he finally died,and all these roads I mentioned have been done by aregbesola including babimbayo road to parakin,ola olu to onireke road,london street road,lokore road and the road opposite lokore,all these in ile-ife alone not to of modakeke,during tenure of oyinlola was he blind to see all these roads that they are in badt and worst condition....haba do u want to kill aregbe ni...?where is omisore when adedoyin makes mayfair so popular.?.....I don't think u know when omisore has started making moni in his life,tell me one single tin he has done to ile-ife.and that useless fani-kayode,incase u don't know,fani-kayode sold out his papas house in ife,that he doesn't want anything to do with ife again not until when e has ambition of becoming governor that he came back to beg the buyer of his papas house to resell for him....."sentiments of 'we deserve to occupy the state house for once' is high in ife that it is almost blinding everyone to the visible projects by Aregbe".....don't mis-quote,aregbe has some faults but he is far better than omisore had it been it is another candidate from pdp it wud have been better but with this omisore.....osun pple will hear ham if he becomes governor..........am not a politician just saying what I av seen so far in osun state...God bless Osun,God bless Nigeria ,God bless Africa and God bless the whole world
your eye go clear on saturday!!

U are talkn of roads nd roads,,,,wat of d problem he created lik merging of sch,,delaying in workers salary nd retirement salary,,,putting broom nd cutlass in graduates hand saying he created employment

d loggo is umbrella,,,dnt miss it

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Owoplenty(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2014
The shameless 9 beggars are begging for naira.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by hardebounty(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2014
new2020: Pres. Jonathan is cleaning up SW in light of 2015. Ekiti gone, Ondo is technically PDP(Mimiko has a special room in the Villa), now Osun and Ogun to go. Next will be Lagos...flush out all the agberos, area boys and lazy nuisance. With this, Jonathan can use PDP machinery to hijack all APC SW yoruba votes for himself and PDP with force and martial law. SE, SS and NC are locked in for President Jonathan...100%. With 70% of NE and maybe 20% of NW, he can sail freely to 2019. After 2019 pass it to SE, NC or NE to continue to 2023. Fresh air!
wetin dey blow u d fresh air?? Fan or AC " I wonder wen una go reason well"
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by sokera: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Omisore ko Omisore no, everlasting bastard ....

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]I keep hearing"E TE SOJU E"Kini won n te so ju e ??se na buttEr ni or sperm??Am an igbo guy,please am curious to know.One omo ologo kan should educayte me.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Firefire(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2014
ideologies: I may support Rauf to win at least to complete second term, but I don't like APC.

If some people know what APC really is, they will kill Tunubu and Buhari before 2015.

If u r in osun, if pdp wins pls stay indoors, APC is planning something evil. Dont die for any politician, if war starts, they all have private jets waiting for them.

APC IS MORE DEVILISH THAN PDP

Also note if Buhari contest as president, Tinubu will handover at least 3APC states in SW to PDP like he did in 2011.

If APC Wins, boko haram menace will become history.
Politics is all about INTEREST

Your ideology is logical and accurate. cool

Igboran san ju ebo loo.

(See example below + enough juju to be use on Saturday)

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Day11(m): 12:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Politics section should be re-announce to VIOLENCE SECTION

#Drives back to auto section# angry
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Polchiz(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2014
yomanovic:

I was in Oshogbo in May this year which happens to be my first time in Osun State. Some of my colleagues who schooled there or had visited before were full of praises for Aregbesola for the various projects he has already completed in the first four years if his administration but my brother, I marvel a lot when I see comment from PDP supporting nairalanders who just want omisore in; a man who is known for nothing but ruthless acts in the past. Some even talk about him as if he is untouchable. I just wonder what our present crop of leaders at the federal level have in stock for the future of the nation when a man who was in prison was allowed to contest in an election and yet won. dem camp no know say 'there is God ooo' now!
Is it his father's money or his personal money that he used to execute those projects?

Somebody is spending public fund and you are clapping for him.
Who doesn't know how to spend money that he didn't suffer for?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by sparkleboy(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2014
In light of all that I have heard and seen, I will rather vote for an alleged killer than vote for a verified Genocidal terrorist, trying to whip up religious sentiment to cause mayhem if he loses power. The better of both evils.......their plan is to resume in office and start another BH war in Osun. Say No to Genocide in Osun.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Day11(m): 12:28am On Aug 07, 2014
Polchiz:
Is it his father's money or his personal money that he used to execute those projects?

Somebody is spending public fund and you are clapping for him.
Who doesn't know how to spend money that he didn't suffer for?

PDP man ba?

Ok, Next Pls sad
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by alabe22(m): 12:30am On Aug 07, 2014
Can someone tell me if Omisore will be better either because I don't know what the future of Osun looks like now in the hand of Omisore. I believe he is still not a better candidate. Continuity has never been in the nature of Nigeria politics. Omisore will go ahead and build schools now and write OMI NI O, they will abandon Oranmiyan building as aregbesola abandoned OYIN NI o buildings. We should all be wise and choose wisely. Osun needs divine intervention. I won't be surprised if the whole state turns to something else because it is sure they won't touch all the abandoned projects. I am here writing this in case we see anyone who could get my message to Omisore.in case he wins, he should deliver and if Mr Aregbe goes back to the office, he should make correction because he was not a good candidate, his joker not working out; and to all omo osun, Let's pray to God for breakthrough. Osun a dara o.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by Day11(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2014
sparkleboy: In light of all that I have heard and seen, I will rather vote for an alleged killer than vote for a verified Genocidal terrorist, trying to whip up religious sentiment to cause mayhem if he loses power. The better of both evils.......their plan is to resume in office and start another BH war in Osun. Say No to Genocide in Osun.

Tell me something..

Who should i vote for now? cheesy

Will you stop confusing people on Nairaland Haba!.
Re: Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore by MRLINGTON(m): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2014
Now I strongly believe dat dis same tin is affecting ma fellow citizens..u guys be here predicting winners of election..all em get na sweet mouth..how many don promise nd do? How many more of dis shits are we ready to sit nd listen?..PDP here APC there..on dat same day ppl must die nd its none of their biznez..#i once heard #goodluck nigeria nd I voted upto 5times buh now I still can't find ma chibok girls nd d case is almost forgotten...I Jes look upto God...No man Can make dis place beta dan it can eva be...God save Us..Long live ma Nation..Long Live D almost Fallen Giant of Africa *E GO BETA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.