Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports (93482 Views)

Bayelsa Election Live Reports: APC And PDP Supporters Stealing Balot Boxes / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by tobnical(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
There Is No Truth To Reports Of Diversion Of Voting Materials In Osun
Check here https://www.nairaland.com/1849217/there-no-truth-reports-diversion
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dubienatti(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hv no problem wit militrization..no body died in Edo,Anambara n Ekiti, i pray no bodi will die 2moro in Osun... boko done kill enough..stay alive.. it is very important..

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by akoraye(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
what do you call yourself? where were you referring to as isale ife? hope its not my modakeke? please clarify ASAP!
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by lakeyside025: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

MEANWHILE, APC had made public

In a related development, against the first quote

Critically examining the first quotes against the second and third quotes couples with evidence of the attached pictures most especially the vechicle plate number showing PRESIDENCY, one may logically conclude that the second and last quotes may be true......
Pdp is dawn desperate, pdp is dematuring this country with act of not capable to pratice free nd fair election as one of the key problem of this country, honestly speaking pdp is the problem of this country, they re like cult nd they will get wht they need with all cost. They r the budden of this country. Pdp must fall in fed in 2015, they have tried nd we have to push them away for another party to rule us. They hve changed their rigging format with means of military nd other new style. Enough is enough, say no to pdp!

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Jayboi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tee soju e.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dagr8(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jayboi: Tee soju e.
Umbrella ni o wink

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
lakeyside025:
Pdp is dawn desperate, pdp is dematuring this country with act of not capable to pratice free nd fair election as one of the key problem of this country, honestly speaking pdp is the problem of this country, they re like cult nd they will get wht they need with all cost. They r the budden of this country. Pdp must fall in fed in 2015, they have tried nd we have to push them away for another party to rule us. They hve changed their rigging format with means of military nd other new style. Enough is enough, say no to pdp!

I wonder when INEC start using Presidency Vehicles for official duties most especially in time of election, and the REC cleared the officials while the Police who initially instigate these officials with direct link with PDP chieftancy now turn arround after few hours that cleared them ...... Thank God for camera phones and internet.

Sometimes APC cries wolf but most of the time over 70% of the claims are true....... waiting how Osun ppl will defend their vote .... I know Jega has good mind for free and fair election under his administration but the officials whom he will relies upon have questionable acts including the Police and Armies that he relied on to maintain violent-free election.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
adebayonle: Report reaching here was that,the two inec staff arrested for illegal movement of materials have been released,due to the order grom above i guess,can someone also confirm this
U're very correct, they were released on the ground that they were on official duty according to the state's INEC REC. Though they were found with ballot papers at about 3:00am in the morning while INEC slated the distribution for 2:00pm dis afternoon; yet they were said to be on official duty in possesion of delicate election material even 12hrs b4 d official distibution of the material by INEC.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by mosalab(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Time to gba lowo e because komolo by tesoju umbrella... 4rm d stable of ever-conservative isokan local government

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dagr8(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
meforyou1: did he construct them with his personal money?
I wonder o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by debicy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

I wonder when INEC start using Presidency Vehicles for official duties most especially in time of election, and the REC cleared the officials while the Police who initially instigate these officials with direct link with PDP chieftancy now turn arround after few hours that cleared them ...... Thank God for camera phones and internet.

Sometimes APC cries wolf but most of the time over 70% of the claims are true....... waiting how Osun ppl will defend their vote .... I know Jega has good mind for free and fair election under his administration but the officials whom he will relies upon have questionable acts including the Police and Armies that he relied on to maintain violent-free election.

Inec has been using Presidency plate number for long. Especially, their top officials. My formal Zonal pastor in Kebbi Sate during my service year was an INEC TOP official and his plate number was inscribed presidency. Infact d man dey carry corpers wella.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

A serving corper in Kogi state during the 2011 general election has identified the new INEC REC (mr Agbaje)in Osun which happens to be d INEC REC in Kogi then as a chief manipulator. This that he did is just a tip of the icebag compared to what is capable of doing. GOD help us in this country.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by mindfreakerz: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Evergreeen123: Labour party will win the election
correct #TeamLabourParty
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by lordgideon: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
ALert; ALL MEDIA. ........ The Latest Information Now Is that This 2 Disgruntled Elements Minister Of police Affairs and Minister of State Defense are on the Way to Orile Owu to arrest All the Leaders of APC and other Party so that they can have way for their Evil way. All the OPC, Vigillante Group should be ready for war if they refuse to Desist from this there Shamefull Act. No retreat No surrender. We can not be folding our hand and they think they can steal our mandate, enough is enough. Without Blood there is no remision of Sin. We have respected them more than Enough. If they refuse to obey the Rule of Law. Osun Osogbo, oranmiyan of ile Ife, Sango Olukoso ayanran Ina will not Hesitate to Deal with them
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dagr8(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
lordgideon: ALert; ALL MEDIA. ........ The Latest Information Now Is that This 2 Disgruntled Elements Minister Of police Affairs and Minister of State Defense are on the Way to Orile Owu to arrest All the Leaders of APC and other Party so that they can have way for their Evil way. All the OPC, Vigillante Group should be ready for war if they refuse to Desist from this there Shamefull Act. No retreat No surrender. We can not be folding our hand and they think they can steal our mandate, enough is enough. Without Blood there is no remision of Sin. We have respected them more than Enough. If they refuse to obey the Rule of Law. Osun Osogbo, oranmiyan of ile Ife, Sango Olukoso ayanran Ina will not Hesitate to Deal with them
lol...on the way cheesy.... Picture or ....all thIS fake fake news propaganda is common with APC PEOPLE

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
debicy:

Inec has been using Presidency plate number for long. Especially, their top officials. My formal Zonal pastor in Kebbi Sate during my service year was an INEC TOP official and his plate number was inscribed presidency. Infact d man dey carry corpers wella.

Ok no problem, I only wonder how that will not impair INEC independency, I mean in the real sense of independent body.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ dagr8, I think you can see the matured way people have commented so far on this thread. It's in your best interest that you don't derail it. We all here are working for the best interest of our state.
If there are claims from the other party, don't rush to defend the party you are affiliated to without any concrete proof.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dagr8(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dagr8(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
ShehuAba: @ dagr8, I think you can see the matured way people have commented so far on this thread. It's in your best interest that you don't derail it. We all here are working for the best interest of our state.
If there are claims from the other party, don't rush to defend the party you are affiliated to without any concrete proof.
Noted Sir....But that statement was bias and cannot be proved
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Some people are hear to give us fake news, they are agent of war.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by CoolKizzy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
lordgideon: ALert; ALL MEDIA. ........ The Latest Information Now Is that This 2 Disgruntled Elements Minister Of police Affairs and Minister of State Defense are on the Way to Orile Owu to arrest All the Leaders of APC and other Party so that they can have way for their Evil way. All the OPC, Vigillante Group should be ready for war if they refuse to Desist from this there Shamefull Act. No retreat No surrender. We can not be folding our hand and they think they can steal our mandate, enough is enough. Without Blood there is no remision of Sin. We have respected them more than Enough. If they refuse to obey the Rule of Law. Osun Osogbo, oranmiyan of ile Ife, Sango Olukoso ayanran Ina will not Hesitate to Deal with them

oga, no vex o. I'm not from your state but don't incite violence, if you wan share blood for "remission" then go and carry cutlass block law enforcement agency, stop asking people to go and die for you. we have had enough death in this country in a year! may God protect us all. person no go die for that election.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Caseless: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
popplm: you are speaking for youth in your street (probably at isale IFE) I am not here to campaign for any party and don't try to do that here Mr APC
d guy is more of a grassroot guy than u, so sharrap.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Liar.

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by adigun4mee(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Teso jue all d way fr iwo local government

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dagr8(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
em77: Some people are hear to give us fake news, they are agent of war.
Exactly cool

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ola6: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
lakeyside025:

Oh really?! What about APC and Lagos state? What about the Local government elections where APC won all LGAs? You guys must NOT be given a chance to radicalize Nigeria.

APC is a cult of extremist who's only existence is for the purpose of serving Tinubus pocket.

Say NO to Radicalism!
Say NO to Janjaweedism!
Say NO to Emperor Tinubu-Ole!
Say NO to APC!

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ziky2010(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
I can bet it with anyone dat Aregbesola is winning this election.I am coming back here to comment after d announcement of d results

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nigerians beware of APC we don't need them 4 now. Look @ their comments.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Ayire(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
maasoap: You are just shouting "fools fools and fools". I think the greatest fool here is you. About 20 candidates, you won't vote any of them because "they are all the same". And tomorrow, you will be lamenting bad leadership. Your vote is your say, not nairaland.
first of all I don't complain cos I never expected Anytin from the am use to mediocrity that our political system brings about, my vote won't change shit until ya all wake up from Ur slumber and see that Pple playing d game are all frm d same league the better , as for u calling me a fool outrightly shows the kind of human u are that means u are one of the retard I told not to read........ur mom should have made u a menstrual poo.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ola6: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
caseless: d guy is more of a grassroot guy than u, so sharrap.

Yeah right. Abegi jo!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by yarnings: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
I hate APC,but there is no way omisore of PDP will win ogbeni of APC in any free/unfree,credible/uncredible,peaceful or not,ogbeni will beat omisore in all tactics,RAUF is not new in the game.He was once quoted to have told oyinlola b4 d 2007 election that if oyinlola was backing on rigging the election that he sud cum down to LAGOS so that dey cud teach dem how to rig.rauf vs omisore equals thug 4 thug,tout for tout,mafia 4 mafia,DON 4 DON,grassroot network 4 grassroot network........but rAUf got gud performance record than omisore.gud credibility than omisore,personaliy level obgeni is above omisore

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
erm erm... may d best man win win
.. I knw d best man tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.