Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports (93481 Views)

Bayelsa Election Live Reports: APC And PDP Supporters Stealing Balot Boxes / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Sholebur(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2014
O lagbara,,2day ehn!! Baba God save us past 2day ooo

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Iriruaga100(m): 1:09am On Aug 09, 2014
The election will be a very tough one for both parties.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by olapluto(m): 1:40am On Aug 09, 2014
From my immediate family, 3 votes for Aregbe. Iwo entrance under military lock. Thorough search for vehicles entering or going out. Most Osun indigenes from neighbouring states have poured into the state to vote. Most of my extended fam in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure etc are coming home as if its ileya. The fear of omikomi ruling such a great state is making everyone strive to make their vote count.

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by NewNigeriaMind: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2014
My prayers with my origin Osun. May lord God make the best candidate for the people win.

How wish i can vote in Osun.

But Lagos election is around the corner.

APC has my vote and my household.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by oyekola69: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof Attahiru Jega, Acting Inspector General of Police Suleiman Abba and the Director General of Governor Aregbesola’s campaign organisation, Professor Sola Adeyeye, disagreed on Wednesday over modalities for voting in Saturday’s Osun governorship election.
This almost disrupted the Stakeholders’ Forum organised by INEC which was also attended by political parties and their candidates in Osogbo.
The disagreement started when INEC chairman urged voters to disregard APC candidate, Governor Aregbesola, who asked voters to take photograph of their ballot papers with their camera phones on the day of the election.
Jega said such practice would violate electoral law and that nobody would be allowed to use their camera phones to take photographs of his ballot paper and that anyone who tries it would be arrested.
This did not go down well with Aregbesola and APC chieftains who were at the forum, including Adeyeye and instantly expressed their disapproval of the statement of the INEC chairman.
Adeyeye told INEC chairman that nobody can stop the voters from taking photograph of their ballot papers. Adeyeye who is the Senator representing Osun Central Senatorial District said he would take his photograph of his own ballot paper and that he is ready for the arrest.
“I have written my will. I’m ready to die. I will take photograph of my ballot paper. All of us will take photograph of our ballot papers. We are ready for whatever would be the consequence. Let us see how many of us you can kill,” Adeyeye said.
While speaking, the IGP insisted that anyone who attempts to disrupt the election process would be dealt with. He advised the voters to be mindful of electoral laws so as not to commit electoral offences. 0 Comments

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 09, 2014
lordgideon: Breaking News: They have just change THe Osun State Comm Of police because the man in question is not ready to compromise. The changes Just came up now less than 24Hrs because of the pressure the Acting IG is receiving from The minister of Police Affairs mr Jelili Adesiyan and Minister of state Defence Mr Obanikoro. Tommorow's Election will Determine what 2015 election will look like............. Due to Bad Leadership and Abuse of Power. Pls Re-broadcast. The whole World Must Hear This
Lie
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 5:36am On Aug 09, 2014
em77: Lie
What part are u refering to as lie? Pls specify. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 09, 2014

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by dguyindcorner(m): 6:14am On Aug 09, 2014

this guy's finish!
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2014
#OsunDecides ™ BREAKING NEWS : Former Governor Adeleke House bombarded by masked men and exchanging gun shots with his security men
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Neyoor: #OsunDecides ™ BREAKING NEWS : Former Governor Adeleke House bombarded by masked men and exchanging gun shots with his security men

Seriouzly?
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2014
That's the news in town here in Ede. Imagine Adeleke left his house I.e country home so as to sleep in his family house, but despite that they still went there to ferment trouble.

Why are they so desperate to arrest Adeleke?
Hmm yeye dey smell
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by vicardino(m): 7:03am On Aug 09, 2014
hmmmmm,,, all these lies you re sharing in ede will answer. Continuuuu

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2014
If lie Mohammed and some APC stalwarts are arrested, it is ok by me because I don't know what they are looking for in Osun state.

But the sporadic shooting going on in Adeleke's house is just uncalled for. What's the offence of Adeleke? Why do they need to arrest him.

I have the feelings that they will soon come to arrest our own Dr.Peter Babalola here in Ikire

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2014
vicardino: hmmmmm,,, all these lies you re sharing in ede will answer. Continuuuu

The news has no iota of lies. ShehuAba is currently in Ede. You can contact any of ur frnds in ede. That's just what's going on now.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by manjuninho(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Despite d rain nd bn jst sum minute after seven electorates are already @ every polling unit here in ila local government waiting patiently to be accreditted which is to start by 8am....juninho,reporting from ila
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Live from ward 4, Irewole Local goverment in Ikire.

The INEC officials are already on ground, they are setting the place for the election and hundreds of electorates are already on the queue for the accreditation.

Moving down to my polling boot ,ward 02 PU004
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Good morning to you all

Let go out and vote for the candidate of our choice

#OSUNDECIDE
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Still in ward 4, irewole local government Ikire.

The INEC officials are already available in all the polling Unit in ward 4 and electorates are seen on queue while some are busy checking their names from the list pasted on the walls. Right now none of the millitary men is available yet.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Have been to about 3 polling units about some minutes ago. And I can confirm that, the INEC OFFICIALS are currently on ground. Preparations are in top gear and the party agents are also on ground. People are also coming out for the elections
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Right here in PU004 WARD 02, Irewole local government.

The INEC official just addressed the electorates and stated the modalities for the Accreditation and Election Proper. He said they 'll count the no of the electorates on the queue once the election begins and anybody that is not on the queue 'll not be allow to vote.

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Haywhymido(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2014
olapluto: From my immediate family, 3 votes for Aregbe. Iwo entrance under military lock. Thorough search for vehicles entering or going out. Most Osun indigenes from neighbouring states have poured into the state to vote. Most of my extended fam in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure etc are coming home as if its ileya. The fear of omikomi ruling such a great state is making everyone strive to make their vote count.
what i heard in mind yesterday was nt to vote today. But,what dose omikomi n dss did change my mind.Tese soju apc. Ni ipinle osun ao fe omota ile -ife ni ijoba. SAI OGBENI

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Ayed44: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by jjcbuthot: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2014
It is no lie that Adeleke's house was attacked by masked hoodlums last night. I understand some key APC chieftains were also arrested.

The question is, are there election observers? Where are they before Jonathan brings down this country on our head

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2014
They've started Accreditation here in PU004 Ward 02 Irewole, Local Government Ikire but the rain is disturbing, the electorates still stand in the rain for accreditation.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2014
The rain is becoming too much and people are hiding under the provided tent
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by jjcbuthot: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Neyoor: The rain is becoming too much and people are hiding under the provided tent

Rain will soon stop - they should remain their and defend their land.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by haymoney01(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2014
May the Best man win
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Accreditation is about to start here in L.A pry school Ajebamidele Ile-Ife, plenty pple but only 2 civil defence men were sighted. Omisore sure has dis place, this place is a stronghold of the PDP.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by jjcbuthot: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2014
Zionope: Accreditation is about to start here in L.A pry school Ajebamidele Ile-Ife, plenty pple but only 2 civil defence men were sighted. Omisore sure has dis place, this place is a stronghold of the PDP.

No issue - he can have the whole of Ife. That wont make him the gov of Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Janko(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2014
am reporting from Iwo.gidigbo3.accreditation has started.people really came out to vote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.