Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports (93434 Views)

Bayelsa Election Live Reports: APC And PDP Supporters Stealing Balot Boxes / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by meforyou1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I would have loved to take one, if I knew the efficacy, especially if it can work online!
where are the ebonyi pictures?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by meforyou1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
conehead anago9010 will be reporting from river osun.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
meforyou1: where are the ebonyi pictures?

Won't post those pictures here for many reasons! So forget it!
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Firefire(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
I am here!
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by bablononi(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
So what is the total number of registered voters?
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Iffffffy(f): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Will be working as an assistant presiding officer for INEC at ipetu ijesa, we will be moving to our RAC centres soon.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Reporting from Olorunda local government Osun state

Everyone is going about there normal life but most shops are closed few movement

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by anonimi: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
ShehuAba:
He was the first executive governor of osun state and he really did much for the people, such that he has endeared the people to him. The love for Adeleke can be likened to that of saraki in Ilorin politics.

and can we add also Adedibu in Ibadan
All of them na amala politics of stomach infrastructure i.e. STEAL the people's allocation and dash them some crumbs regularly rather than EDUCATE them and create environment for MEANINGFUL employment & value creation. sad

It will be interesting to see the CONDITIONS of public schools, health clinics and general hospital in Ede angry
Why do we allow ourselves to be MUMUs so easily shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by sean079: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
lakeside025: Space book for report from ilesha east local government

Baba re agbe. Omo obokun I rep Abiola avenue all d way to igbaye ajeri. Well done bro
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
anonimi:

and can we add also Adedibu in Ibadan
All of them na amala politics of stomach infrastructure i.e. STEAL the people's allocation and dash them some crumbs regularly rather than EDUCATE them and create environment for MEANINGFUL employment & value creation. sad

It will be interesting to see the CONDITIONS of public schools, health clinics and general hospital in Ede angry
Why do we allow ourselves to be MUMUs so easily shocked angry

Fool, you don carry your crayon to come derail this wonderful thread? Ononimeotu!

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by oluemmakay(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
why the low presence of security personnel in the PDP gubernatorial aspirant' hometown(Ile-Ife)?

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Oladeji245(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
reporting from powerline/kelebe area,people are really excited and calm..and d athmosphere is calm as well., imo,i think omisore will this area because it is heavily populated by civil servants
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by nerodenero: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
I thought the yabs,insults,abuse and the likes end almost immediately online.Needing an online charm go bad ganni oo grin grin
NgeneUkwenu:

I would have loved to take one, if I knew the efficacy, especially if it can work online!
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Sylvarresta(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
oluemmakay: why the low presence of security personnel in the PDP gubernatorial aspirant' hometown(Ile-Ife)?
I wonder o
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Shiifi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
APC TILL MR EBOLA SRRY EBELE LEAVE......
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
nerodenero: I thought the yabs,insults,abuse and likes end almost immediately online.Needing an online charm go bad ganni oo grin grin

grin grin My brother, I have 3 posters on my wanted list! They will have to be the first set to send to!
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by nerodenero: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin My brother, I have 3 posters on my wanted list! They will have to be the first set to send to!
grin grin grin.If I have such,destroying bokobastards and Ebola on my mind grin grin
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Following.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by RebelLeader15(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
All I know is,PDP will win the election either the Governor and the People like it or not,

Jos is on fire

Kaduna in bondage

Kano is boiling

Borno is a death zone

Osun is about to commence their election

Lagos has been hijacked by Ebola

And Nigeria is in trouble

The things that are happening in this country are capable of obliterating any other country in the world, if half of the madness our leader exhibit is experienced, the country will collapse

Placing a bet of #10,000 on PDP's victory 2mao
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by slimdiggi: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
This thread is going well

Plsss let's stop campaigning here!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by onyxo76(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
popplm: This is POP PLM reporting from the city of ILE IFE the home town of Sen. Iyiola Omisore the aspirant of PDP, there is heavy traffic here but everyone is going around with their various activities. Low security level here unlike the report from the state capital. The 2 radio station in the town owned by the state government and Sen iyiola omisore campaigning like never before as all campaign activities ends today.....more to follow.
which part of ife has heavy traffic i'm on oau campus and everyone seems to be on their way home now
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by kesmoney: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Though not from Osun, but am reporting from Gbongan, Ayadaade LG... The Olufi of Gbongan has told his people that as a Christian that he is, he will advise every body to vote the choices, so as to not blame anyone tomorrow if something goes wrong... Also, the entire Gbongan youths(males and females) which happen to constitute the highest per cent of registered voters in the town has concluded plans to vote for APC, but to some, the mandate didn't go down well with them, as most of them as seen saying that they will vote PDP come tomorrow... Also, in Odeomu, the next town after Gbongan, many are seen been ready to vote for PDP due to the influence of the Nigeria Minister of Police Affairs who has been in his Odeomu town since yesterday evening. Due to his influence and respect his people have for him, it was believed that almost all the registered voters will vote PDP come tomorrow.....
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by midetinz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
OGBENI..............All the way.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
As the security around Ile-Ife is getting thicker, non of the bank in the ancient city opened today, all the banks are shut down(no be small matter). Pple are still going about their normal business but there as been rumor that vehicular movement will be restricted towards evening; but in the main time d motorcycllist along mayfair have to off their engine and push the bike past the check point.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by onyxo76(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
onyxo76 reporting from the oau-ede road-parakin axis... so far everyone is going about their daily businesses, i haven't seen a heavy presence of security operatives but i know they are hidden in some areas. The only strange thing i've notived thus far since yesterday is that crown fm 101.5 owned by omisore has been off air...any explanation for this? unique fm 103.1 ilesa is still on as at now
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Spaxon(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Its going to be tough... Really gona be tough...
Btw Omisiore and Aregbesola...
Tinibu vs Gej
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by englishmart(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
I'm beginning to hate Nigerian politics
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by UrbanMystique: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
I predict landslide for aregbesola..
But dang! This aregbesola looks like a terrorist
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Soleymania(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
What I experienced around Prime area offatedo is heavy road blocks, chekpoints along King and queens skool, Khardy , offatedo road. Cheking all cars.. We hope for a free election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.