Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports (93436 Views)

Bayelsa Election Live Reports: APC And PDP Supporters Stealing Balot Boxes / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Osun 2014: Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by PaulJohn1: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Neyoor:

Ok, the people have to pay the sacrifice by moving to the poll they registered at.

Well. Those along Ido-Osun road can do because Argbe tared their road for them. I doubt if the people in the opposite area(Ayo-olorun est.) Would, because he hasn't done much for them, aside giving them a waste tank, which he latter removed. Although there are some of his real fans there.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
PaulJohn1:
Well. Those along Ido-Osun road can do because Argbe tared their road for them. I doubt if the people in the opposite area(Ayo-olorun est.) Would, because he hasn't done much for them, aside giving them a waste tank, which he latter removed. Although there are some of his real fans there.

It doesn't matter they pay the sacrifice to vote for the incumbent, they might do it to vote for anyother candidate. It's their wish to do their right by voting
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by maasoap(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
From the state capital, I will do my best to upload as many results as I can, and will do so as timely as possible. Oh! I will be a party agent on that day.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
maasoap: From the state capital, I will do my best to upload as many results as I can, and will do so as timely as possible. Oh! I will be a party agent on that day.

As a party Agent, try and be very watchful and makes sure no evil is been perpetrated in your polling boot, u can as well report your polling boot for us

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by PaulJohn1: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Neyoor:

It doesn't matter they pay the sacrifice to vote for the incumbent, they might do it to vote for anyother candidate. It's their wish to do their right by voting

Ok
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Haywhymido(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls fellow omoluabi of osun state, no one shd campaign here
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
This millitary men are irritating, they don't face what they are here for.
They are just on the roads to collect bribe as usual.
If u doubt me, pass through Abere, sekona, Gbongan junction and Ikire junction.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Millitary men are already blocking the roads, not sure there would be movement of interstates bus 2mao.

Soldiers here are full armed and they are plenty on the roads, they are all stationed along the boundary of each town in Osun state.

Some of them are doing nice job while some are busy collecting 50 naira without even checking what the passengers carried and who they are.

The road is clumsy as soldiers are delaying all the buses.

Neyoor reporting for Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Amanwulu1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
let me buy dis plot against saturday.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Zionope: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Here in ile ife, the stronghold of the PDP candidate Sen.(Dr) Christoper Iyiola Omisore. The PDP is doing a great job here to ensure a home win; this includes giving out of identification crest to the party members in preparation for the saturday election. Though presence of the security personels have not been felt that much(except at Ibadan,Ede,Ilesa and Ondo road which are the major exit in the town) I guess they will be coming in 2morrow.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by jjcbuthot: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
I will be the first person to open this thread on Saturday...

I am from Osun but based in Lagos. I love the state so much that we can't allow it to be taken over by murderers, killers and a gang of looters.

I will be here to monitor events - guys please keep it rolling on Saturday please

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Zionope: Here in ile ife, the stronghold of the PDP candidate Sen.(Dr) Christoper Iyiola Omisore. The PDP is doing a great job here to ensure a home win; this includes giving out of identification crest to the party members in preparation for the saturday election. Though presence of the security personels have not been felt that much(except at Ibadan,Ede,Ilesa and Ondo road which are the major exit in the town) I guess they will be coming in 2morrow.

Nice one bro! Have been expecting you since.
Election result from your place is very vital on this thread. I hope you won't let us down.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by mayorall(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mayorall . Reporting from Fiwasaye, Osogbo local government. I will say Aregbe own the vote in Fiwasaye. He constructed two roads in the small area. He constructed two new bridge for them as they are bounded with 3 small rivers. He controlled erosion in same area and stopped water from entering their houses. Aregbesola own the area . Also in Osogbo generally, there is presence of heavy security.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
mayorall: Mayorall . Reporting from Fiwasaye, Osogbo local government. I will say Aregbe own the vote in Fiwasaye. He constructed two roads in the small area. He constructed two new bridge for them as they are bounded with 3 small rivers. He controlled erosion in same area and stopped water from entering their houses. Aregbesola own the area . Also in Osogbo generally, there is presence of heavy security.

Just come here with unbias nd non politicised reports, not compulsory you let us know all this you stated.

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by mayorall(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Neyoor:

Just come here with unbias nd non politicised reports, not compulsory you let us know all this you stated.

Show me what is bias there, Only giving reasons for my assumption.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Yetunsba-Do u want to join the reporting crew?

Egift- come and report what's going on in ur area for us

Lakpalakpa- I think you can also report for us concerning this Osun guber.

My friend Mogidi!- can you cover your area for us.

Omexonomy- are you from Osun state? If yes, you're needed to cover your area for us.

Brimmie- omo ilu mi, let's cover Ikire 2geda.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by fesofesong: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2014
Kudos to you guys more to your elbow I really like this God is your strength

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2014
popplm: Beeni ti e ri...lol
lol. dodo ikire man na ACN for life.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Omexonomy: 5:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Neyoor: Yetunsba-Do u want to join the reporting crew?

Omexonomy- are you from Osun state? If yes, you're needed to cover your area for us.

i will do my best. Note who ever win must be respected whether APC or PDP. No insulting of osun people for whomever they chose to lead them.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Brimmie(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Neyoor: Yetunsba-Do u want to join the reporting crew?

CHECK! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by popplm(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Reporting from the cradle of yorubas...all is calm and quite. No much security yet and I can tell you people are going around with there normal activities....more to follow

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by lakeside025(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2014
Space book for report from ilesha east local government

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by maasoap(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2014
So far so good, both PDP and APC are behaving themselves, they are doing their best to avoid each other like a plague. Security agents are the nuisance for now. Intentionally blocking roads and telling motorists to look for alternative road (I'm not referring to normal road block here). And sporadically shooting into the air, may be to scare the criminals or to "scare electorates".

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Alpet(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2014
Good job here. Live report from Ifelodun local government, Ikirun.
Daily activities are going on here bt there is presence of military personnel in all d major junctions of d town, inspecting private vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Live from Ikire Irewole Local Government.

Some PDP youths are caught planting charms in some Polling boot in Ward 7 area of Ikire. People are rushing there to witness what's going on there. Though, I'm yet to visit the arena but 'll do so very soon.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Neyoor: Live from Ikire Irewole Local Government.

Some PDP youths are caught planting charms in some Polling boot in Ward 7 area of Ikire. People are rushing there to witness what's going on there. Though, I'm yet to visit the arena but 'll do so very soon.

But why do you guys believe so much in charms?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Evergreeen123: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

But why do you guys believe so much in charms?
An average teenager in Osun is a walking barrel of charm

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by Trailii: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Reporting life from oroki estat/dada estate/omobolanle/halleluyah estate area of oshogbo... This area are densely populated by civil servant... Omisore might be winning dis area

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Well everywhere is calm here in Ede as people are going about their normal business awaiting the evening when there will be a restriction of inter state movements by 6pm.

There are rumors everywhere as usual, and many osun indigenes who are abroad are also coming home in multitudes.

But I fear tomorrow's election will be highly induced with cash and other things. in fact some people have started distributing money since yesterday. And are planning to do more tomorrow.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Evergreeen123: An average teenager in Osun is a walking barrel of charm

I would have loved to take one, if I knew the efficacy, especially if it can work online!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by ShehuAba(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Some one asked yesterday when there will be a restriction of movement?
The information I got today from the media is that: Restriction of movement starts from 6pm today till 6pm tomorrow.
Re: Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports by meforyou1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
mayorall: Mayorall . Reporting from Fiwasaye, Osogbo local government. I will say Aregbe own the vote in Fiwasaye. He constructed two roads in the small area. He constructed two new bridge for them as they are bounded with 3 small rivers. He controlled erosion in same area and stopped water from entering their houses. Aregbesola own the area . Also in Osogbo generally, there is presence of heavy security.
did he construct them with his personal money?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.