Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover (25531 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax:
Did you tell him you have a boyfriend? grin tongue
...lol...Tymax,u neva cease to amaze me....wen he s now saying you you....looking like a curse to me oo
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by dBard: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Fabinu: There is this girl I love so much ever since d first day I met her. She seems caring and she's beautiful.. lol.
I do call her regularly asking abt her wellbeing. and i do always tell her to lets meet but she's always stylishly rejecting until yesterday I told met her sitting alone in her sister's shop and quickly approached here, I quickly told her my mind………… .
She said "NO, I already have my guy"..
So my Fellow Nairalanders, how do I convince her to make her agree.
Though no be d first time girls don dey tell me d same story.
Make una help me biko.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Tymax(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...Tymax,u neva cease to amaze me....wen he s now saying you you....looking like a curse to me oo
tongue Ladies like lying about their relationship status na. tongue All of them dey always get boyfren. grin
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax: tongue Ladies like lying about their relationship status na. tongue All of them dey always get boyfren. grin
...yes,we say it....av sed it countless tyms to some guys...d major bhind it,we want dem to just stop bugging us....n we dont want to give dem false hope...or mayb we av seen dat d sed guy s a player or an unserious one....r u now saying dat any guy dat comes to us.....we shud just give him access just like dat...
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Tymax(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...yes,we say it....av sed it countless tyms to some guys...d major bhind it,we want dem to just stop bugging us....n we dont want to give dem false hope...or mayb we av seen dat d sed guy s a player or an unserious one....r u now saying dat any guy dat comes to us.....we shud just give him access just like dat...
Since you are guilty, why then are you upset about the so-called curse? Ladies, stop lying about you status. Tell the truth and reject the guy if you don't want him. tongue tongue grin
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax:
Since you are guilty, why then are you upset about the so-called curse? Ladies, stop lying about you status. Tell the truth and reject the guy if you don't want him. tongue tongue grin
...he,oga ooo....well,dats how we reject dem....
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Tymax(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...he,oga ooo....well,dats how we reject dem....
Change your ways.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax: Change your ways.
...en en...so,wat line shud we b saying now oo??
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Tymax(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...en en...so,wat line shud we b saying now oo??
grin Just say yes...dazzall
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax: grin Just say yes...dazzall
..so,any guy dat comes to now..i shud say yes...
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Tymax(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ..so,any guy dat comes to now..i shud say yes...
Yes grin
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax:
Yes grin
...now i knw does dat likes me......how many guys ll i b datin den if like 15 guys usually walk up to me daily??....n Mr Tymax,do u think dat s save??
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Tymax(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...now i knw does dat likes me......how many guys ll i b datin den if like 15 guys usually walk up to me daily??....n Mr Tymax,do u think dat s save??
The more the merrier grin
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax:
The more the merrier grin
....u a very bad nigga....later u ll b forming holy holy oo....Tymax is a naughty guy......ll u b dere wen yawa don burst...
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Tymax(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ....u a very bad nigga....later u ll b forming holy holy oo....Tymax is a naughty guy......ll u b dere wen yawa don burst...
I dey learn work for where you dey o. And, why should I be there for you wen kasala burst? tongue
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Lily4star(f): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2014
chisco82:
Correct. You are on point baby.
Nne gi muru gi agbaghi aka nwa oh!
God bless the the sperm and egg that form you.

Looooool. Thank you Deary. Gooddmorning
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2014
Lily4star:

Looooool. Thank you Deary. Gooddmorning
You are highly welcome.
Honestly i enjoy reading ur posts, they makes sense no be small.
You worth having as a Friend.
Amam na udo di?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Lily4star(f): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2014
chisco82:
You are highly welcome.
Honestly i enjoy reading ur posts, they makes sense no be small.
You worth having as a Friend.
Amam na udo di?

Udo di Onyenkem, Chukwugoziere anyi, thank you and hope u re good?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax:
I dey learn work for where you dey o. And, why should I be there for you wen kasala burst? tongue
...na u advise me say make i say yes to dem oo....
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2014
Lily4star:

Udo di Onyenkem, Chukwugoziere anyi, thank you and hope u re good?

Yea! Im good by his(Jesus) grace.
Onyenwe anyi gozieram gi,
Nwanyi oma.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Lily4star(f): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2014
chisco82:

Yea! Im good by his(Jesus) grace.
Onyenwe anyi gozieram gi,
Nwanyi oma.

Hmmmmn, Lmao. Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by mencade5(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2014
dennis3888:

So ur gal friend also have 5 boyfriend. Dats a daft statement u just made dere.
hey slowpoke, make your own contribution and gwt out of the thread.

Take time ooo
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by mencade5(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2014
davidif:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?
bro, na true ooo. The earlier you know this the better, so that hypertension no go disturb you.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by mencade5(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Lily4star:

I see you ve been blinded, stop generalising and making Naija babes look terrible, e.g

You date an anambra babe that is a cheat, doesn't mean all anambra babes re cheat,

Edo girls travel to Italy, doesn't mean all Edo girls re Prostitutes,

Bimbo is soo dirty, I hate her, doesn't mean all yoruba babes re dirty.

Chioma is a bitch, she slept with my bestfriend, I caught them red-handed, doesn't mean all girls re cheats

We all aint desame, same way u ve bad girls, is thesame way you ve good girls, try harder and stop attracting the bad ones that has made u feel all Naija babes re desame, cos one bad relationship with a naija guy doesn't mean all naija guys re desame, you won't get a good girl with this mentality of yours cos even if you do you ll be too blind to see how good she is.

*Believe that*

OP, try harder but don't worry if u succeed in getting her, that is if ooo, another better guy ll take her away from you same way you want another guy's babe.

Friendzone loading..... 99%
you no go leave my comment abi?tongue
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by mencade5(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2014
wizard007:

It's this kind of advice that has made some people be blinded by thunderous slap, OP no talk say I no tell you oo
many have tried it and they came out successfully, not slap.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Lily4star:

Hmmmmn, Lmao. Thank you Sir
Hope you are not laughing at me.
Lol! Im being real.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Paulakosu(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2014
mencade5: op there is no girl in this nigeria with one boyfriend. A lady has minimum of 5 boyfriends whiel maximum is unlimited.

Dont ask her again, instead what you need to do is behave like she is yours. When you see her hug her. When you sit down with her hold her hands, caress it, ocassionally try to kiss her.
She will give in to you.

Dont wait for approval from a lady to say ''yes, i agree to be your girlfriend''.

Most ladies will not tell you that.

Enjoy your new girlfriend.

Congratulations!
grin
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Lily4star(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
mencade5: you no go leave my comment abi?tongue

I don leave am ooo, infact I wan even give u thumbs up smiley but I don find am tire I no see sad
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
That is a statement most Nigerian girl use to scare off a guy, just keep trying harder probably she wull be yours
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by davidif: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
dBard:

Bros, thanks for that visual caption. It expresses some of the things I feel at times.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ..guy,leave dis babe alone....how ll u feel if anoda guy too is inquiring how to make ur gf dump u for him.....let things flow naturally..if shes urs...she ll come to u willingly n naturally....so,as for now...biko,just let her enjoy her relationship...dont b an agent of destruction

Tah dont mind her o.

First step is seek to disrepute the guy indirectly. tongue tongue, get close to her as a friend. just be around and don't forget to steal kisses make a mark in her mind. But note that once you do this may karma locate you and catch up with you, Amen!!! wink wink
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Typical African guy....An African man will still think he has a chance at wooing a lady, even after telling him she has a BF ...Its all about competition, and bragging rights.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / 15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.