Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? (3986 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by argon500: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have been in a relationship with my guy for eight months. Everything has been running smoothly in our relationship, the only problem is that we have not yet had sex. I told him I am not yet ready but my guy cant seem to wait any longer. Should I stay in the relationship or should I leave him and find satisfaction elsewhere?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by jmoore(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
It takes two to tango. Quit!!
Find another guy that can stay without sex.

Dating is not mating.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
What do u mean by satisfaction?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ofcourse it can.
Depends on the individuals involved.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sex shouldn't be the purpose for a relationship. These days young men talk about friend zone as a terrible disease. It shouldn't be

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Enegod(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
A romantic relationship without thinking
of sex is called an oxy slowpoke! It just
doesn't exist! Why? Because where
would the romance come in...romance
makes us think of sex and sex makes
us...well, HAPPY! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Impulse80(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
YES!!!! I have a wonderful relationship with my phone and There's no cop.ulation
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by ggrin(f): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
argon500: [s]I have been in a relationship with my guy for eight months. Everything has been running smoothly in our relationship, the only problem is that we have not yet had sex. I told him I am not yet ready but my guy cant seem to wait any longer. Should I stay in the relationship or should I leave him and find satisfaction elsewhere?[/s]
run for life
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by evanscheck(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Go and date a monk or revered father, wat u are nt prepared for dont enter into it...pls if the guy is asking for sex and u nt ready den let him go or u give him, after all he has tried sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Tmeey(f): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Me I no gree... shocked.So do yu mean having sex is the only way to be romantic?Haba, there's so many other ways to be romantic without sex oo
Enegod: A romantic relationship without thinking
of sex is called an oxy slowpoke! It just
doesn't exist! Why? Because where
would the romance come in...romance
makes us think of sex and sex makes
us...well, HAPPY! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Enegod(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tmeey: Me I no gree... shocked.So do yu mean having sex is the only way to be romantic?Haba, there's so many other ways to be romantic without sex oo
sweery, sex is the ultimate...others na wash!! undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Jerrick(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Is it possible to be in school without writing exams Fix it! If you ain't ready for relationship, back out. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by jnrbayano(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
The answer to your caption is "try it and find out if it's possible"

The answer to the question at the end of your post will come if you answer me my own question.

What do you mean by "satisfaction"?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by golddeejay(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
the guyman try small o...8 months no be 8 days o. I know sure say people dey wait for wedding nite again. I am not saying it is wrong to abstain but you hardly see a guy in this century that will wait that long without asking for it. I think you iron it out with your stand, if he can wait until u decide to give it to him...lucky you. If he cant, then be prepared to lose him or let him go
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by farano(f): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Relationship = sex Yes
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by nekaa(f): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
If I say its possible, will u do as I say?
So why then are you asking questions of which their answers its no use to you?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
yeah,it s very possible...depends on ur determination (d female syd)....mutual agreement (u cant force it)....love (it must b dere).....ability to withstnd pressure n tempatn (as in real temptatn).....finally n most importntly wen u thnk of d benefit dere-in.....u ll scale thru....i ll just advice u to let me knw abt ur plan..make him understnd d reason behind it...if he loves u..he ll undastnd

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by jnrbayano(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
nekaa: If I say its possible, will u do as I say?
So why then are you asking questions of which their answers its no use to you?

Deep thinker!

Well done girl.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by sunny4life(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Op.......if u dont giv him sex,he will surely get it somwhere else.If u ar not ready 4 intimacy,i wonder wat u ar doin in a relationship.beta still,date som1 dat has d same sexual orientation with u.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by xtervaganza(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
8 months in a relationship without sex?

No chance of that ever happening to me

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by dre11(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
argon500: I have been in a relationship with my guy for eight months. Everything has been running smoothly in our relationship, the only problem is that we have not yet had sex. I told him I am not yet ready but my guy cant seem to wait any longer. Should I stay in the relationship or should I leave him and find satisfaction elsewhere?

if u believe he is worth staying with....... then u can

do u believe he is worth changing the perception of ur mind forangry ...... i mean the issue of not sexing

and u said satisfaction else where......... am confused by that ur statement self
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Arbiola(f): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
YOU MEAN IN NIGERIA?YES,ONLY WHEN THE GUY IS IMPOTENT.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by chymystique(f): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by rattlesnake(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
y?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by slex(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
[url][/url]op what do you mean SATISFACTION ELSWHERE?
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by roymary: 2:03am On Aug 08, 2014
Leave him please! You are dulling the poor boy's spirit. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by dennis3888: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2014
If am dating a gal dat is a born again and she does not wanna have sex I won't mind being in de relationship without sex but if she said she's keeping it for her husband 2 be dats nonsense. Does she know how many gals her husband 2 be is sleeping with were he is. Babe ur guy tried for u 8months and no sex dats applaud able give him de credit it aint easy and he is spending on u, and u like dat one cause its not affecting u, dats bad. If u don't want sex den avoid having a relationship unless ur in ur marriage able age tnx
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ivanspring(f): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2014
If you know you're a virgin please you have no business dating. If you must, then look for a fellow virgin. That way, the issue of sex won't come up.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by youngds: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by sexymoma(f): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Didn't you tell him 'no sex' before going into the relationship angry
If 'yes' you told him 'no sex' then why should you bend to someone's rule jos cos you love him.
If 'No' you didn't tell him 'no sex' then why bothering us, you should know he must ask for it.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by jennylove7575(f): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godforbid I involve myself in such relationship. Me weh love sex die..Na the sweetest thing God take gift man be that. In my relationship its all the time thing, from kitchen to every room in the house. We must nack each other wella. All the Kamasutra styles we sabi am..I do it every where and anyhow with my man o..relationship without sex Na rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jerrick: Is it possible to be in school without writing exams Fix it! If you ain't ready for relationship, back out. angry
Hmmmmshocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Women Choose The Men They Date / ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! / Naija Princess Shows Off Full Boobs On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.