Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help (3512 Views)

Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2014
@op, what exactly do you want from Master?
Please note that you don't seek Master as you seek yahweh. Master can't make you any false promises. Master can only reactivate the imbibed wisdom in you that yahweh and his followers has extinguished. This wisdom, when reactivated, will guide you to immesurable wealth, health, happiness.

To start with debrainwashing you, get a copy of the xtian bible and start reading. Read it with an open mind, but your own mind. Not what was interpreted in a church somewhere but what your own mind interpretes. My alter ego advocate666 will soon open a thread with a copy of the satanic bible for reference purposes. Wait for it or get a copy for further enlightenment. Also search for advocate666's Satan ministry threads and learn.

Ave Satanas.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: @op, what exactly do you want from Master?
Please note that you don't seek Master as you seek yahweh. Master can't make you any false promises. Master can only reactivate the imbibed wisdom in you that yahweh and his followers has extinguished. This wisdom, when reactivated, will guide you to immesurable wealth, health, happiness.

To start with debrainwashing you, get a copy of the xtian bible and start reading. Read it with an open mind, but your own mind. Not what was interpreted in a church somewhere but what your own mind interpretes. My alter ego advocate666 will soon open a thread with a copy of the satanic bible for reference purposes. Wait for it or get a copy for further enlightenment. Also search for advocate666's Satan ministry threads and learn.

Ave Satanas.
all I need now is contact like address or phone number to call not what to read, I need practicals not theory,I need where to see not where to hear,I need it today,tomorrow is too far

I want to sell my soul to devil only if that can change this condition for me
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: all I need now is contact like address or phone number to call not what to read, I need practicals not theory,I need where to see not where to hear,I need it today,tomorrow is too far

I want to sell my soul to devil only if that can change this condition for me

You can't be a Satan follower and remain foolish. Try jesus if that's what you want.

Look, you can't go to a hospital to buy a telephone, there are phone shops for that.

If you need Satan in your life, your brain is the key. Shalom.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You can't be a Satan follower and remain foolish. Try jesus if that's what you want.

Look, you can't go to a hospital to buy a telephone, there are phone shops for that.

If you need Satan in your life, your brain is the key. Shalom.
this doesn't just make sense, yes I can't go to hospital to buy phone, I know but am asking where can I see the phone shop

All am asking here is for someone to show me where to see what am asking for
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: this doesn't just make sense, yes I can't go to hospital to buy phone, I know but am asking where can I see the phone shop

All am asking here is for someone to show me where to see what am asking for

No. You are asking for a doctor to provide you with a phone line.

My first question to you is: what exactly do you want from Master?

Tell us and we'll see if it's something we can help you with.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

No. You are asking for a doctor to provide you with a phone line.

My first question to you is: what exactly do you want from Master?

Tell us and we'll see if it's something we can help you with.
ok good, am becoming useless as day passes by,all I want from the master is to change this condition for me,I want to start living as human, all I want from him is financial breakthrough
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: ok good, am becoming useless as day passes by,all I want from the master is to change this condition for me,I want to start living as human, all I want from him is financial breakthrough

He can't do that. Sorry.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

He can't do that. Sorry.
ok
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2014
Nairaland, SMH
Satanist and a mad man talking, it couldn't get any funnier!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral: Nairaland, SMH
Satanist and a mad man talking, it couldn't get any funnier!
this is not the kind of answer needed
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: this is not the kind of answer needed
Wasn't an answer, just an observation grin
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:
Wasn't an answer, just an observation grin
what needed is a comment based on the question not an observation
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: what needed is a comment based on the question not an observation

Sorry!
Are you in Lagos, if you need to sell your soul to the devil, its possible, just call this number
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by twosquare(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Fubbyy, if you're getting useless...get useful for God.....financial things shall pass away....seek after the things that are unseen and your seen will change.... Unseen things are with God. Seek after it&you will profit....there is no profiting outside CHRIST....seek for Him.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

Sorry!
Are you in Lagos, if you need to sell your soul to the devil, its possible, just call this number
I've been calling but not reachable but I've added it to whatsapp and the guy still no wan respond
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

TA orji = Abia state!

Oh! I didn't understand. That's my mother's state! I'm an indigene too. Lol
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Boland(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: I've been calling but not reachable but I've added it to whatsapp and the guy still no wan respond
Young man! There are alot of ways to make one's life easier, but the question is, how long will it (wealth) last? Don't be fooled by what you watch and see, alot of wealthy people are not happy. Seek God the right way, be patient and be calm. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Boland: Young man! There are alot of ways to make one's life easier, but the question is, how long will it (wealth) last? Don't be fooled by what you watch and see, alot of wealthy people are not happy. Seek God the right way, be patient and be calm. Enjoy!
my brother I've seek this God, you will not understand how much I've seek this God, how else will I seek him?

I've prayed and fasted for months,I've done midnight prayer for years,I've been to different mountain praying, I changed my ways by changing my looks(cutting my braids)incase if that's why he's not answering but nothing happened

The funny thing is that what am praying for is not even for wealth, am praying to feed,atleast buy cloth and wear,do you know that I didn't brush 2day because there was no toothpaste,I used a used chewing stick, all this period I'm not folding my hands, I've been running up and down looking for what to do

Even bricklayers that I never thought of doing said they don't need workers,my only luck is that where i live is owned by my father

Am a degree holder but running after people who doesn't have common entrance certificate for help,I'm convinced something I don't see is behind this, I've prayed to break it but the wall seems stronger than my axe

Since I didn't see what to do,its time to do what I see
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Oh! I didn't understand. That's my mother's state! I'm an indigene too. Lol

Half is never full! grin
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: I've been calling but not reachable but I've added it to whatsapp and the guy still no wan respond

Keep calling, Networks bad! grin
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

Half is never full! grin

Maka why nau?
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Maka why nau?

Na so oyibo talk am!
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by tpia1: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Howmanage: we just had one...

The op needs another.

He wouldn't open this type of thread if ink no dey wey im go take write.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

Na so oyibo talk am!

grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by MrPresident1: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: my brother I've seek this God, you will not understand how much I've seek this God, how else will I seek him?

I've prayed and fasted for months,I've done midnight prayer for years,I've been to different mountain praying, I changed my ways by changing my looks(cutting my braids)incase if that's why he's not answering but nothing happened

The funny thing is that what am praying for is not even for wealth, am praying to feed,atleast buy cloth and wear,do you know that I didn't brush 2day because there was no toothpaste,I used a used chewing stick, all this period I'm not folding my hands, I've been running up and down looking for what to do

Even bricklayers that I never thought of doing said they don't need workers,my only luck is that where i live is owned by my father

Am a degree holder but running after people who doesn't have common entrance certificate for help,I'm convinced something I don't see is behind this, I've prayed to break it but the wall seems stronger than my axe

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

God has placed you in affliction so you can be close to Him. He loves you. I advice you; sternly, strongly, to retrace your steps back from your intented satanism. At this point in time, at this epoch in history, affliction is actually a blessing. You will understand better soonest.

Tarry a little while more cry it wont be long anymore

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by emmyskies(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: are you one of the people who added me?

The winner's chapel guy or chosen?

Nope. It's here I keep warning you: turn to GOD and GOD alone. You've not done what you're supposed to do that's why it seems as if nothing's happening. I believe you know the price for bargaining with the devil
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by danielblessing(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
@OP you lack wisdom and you are a fool.you are hereby warned to desist from your journey of satanism now
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Boland(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: my brother I've seek this God, you will not understand how much I've seek this God, how else will I seek him?

Hmn.. I understand bro. There is always a time in a man's life when everything will seem odd, one just have to keep on believing and "not settle" for less (devil's way). Go to a good church, join choir, ushers, prayer warriors or something. Have good relationship with the members in any group you join, I'm sure they will help u finacially sometimes. Think and plan, work on something and believe. Start from dea and don't give up bro, ask for God's guidance and forgiveness. I forsee a bright future ahead of you, don't give it up bro, DON'T!!! God loves you.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
MrPresident1:

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

God has placed you in affliction so you can be close to Him. He loves you. I advice you; sternly, strongly, to retrace your steps back from your intented satanism. At this point in time, at this epoch in history, affliction is actually a blessing. You will understand better soonest.

Tarry a little while more cry it wont be long anymore

God doesn't place people in affliction. He is a loving father and he wants only the best for us.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
emmyskies:

Nope. It's here I keep warning you: turn to GOD and GOD alone. You've not done what you're supposed to do that's why it seems as if nothing's happening. I believe you know the price for bargaining with the devil
what exactly should I do? Keep praying? I've done that severally and fasting inclusively but nothing happened, which other pattern?

You may say I should keep off sin, to be candid with you,its now that I know that a poor man doesn't even have the power to sin, even if I want to sin it requires money

I'm not doing anything bad
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
danielblessing: @OP you lack wisdom and you are a fool.you are hereby warned to desist from your journey of satanism now
if its me of 1 to 2 years back I would've finished you for calling me a fool but as it is now I don't just have a say
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by emmyskies(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
fubbyy: what exactly should I do? Keep praying? I've done that severally and fasting inclusively but nothing happened, which other pattern?

You may say I should keep off sin, to be candid with you,its now that I know that a poor man doesn't even have the power to sin, even if I want to sin it requires money

I'm not doing anything bad

Can we talk privately? Like on facebook or whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? / In The Waiting - While I'm Waiting / 14-days Prayer Session For Nigeria : People, We Need To Pray-day 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.