Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (19109 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by maxta: 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thank you for your efforts @strongbest.

I haven't gotten any of the pictures and lesson 4 - can you please re-send.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Juliana7: @ strongbest, i have sent u a mail (questions, based on our lesson)

Alright Ma, but I haven't seen it. I shall treat it as soon as it gets to me.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
maxta: Thank you for your efforts @strongbest.

I haven't gotten any of the pictures and lesson 4 - can you please re-send.

My pleasure Sir. The pictures thing, I thought everybody has gotten them. Alright I will re send lesson 4 right away, then the pictures will be later Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Sir,
Is it the raw fresh leaves of aloe vera that we use in the production. Thanks for your generosity and God bless you.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2014
ogaronye: Sir,
Is it the raw fresh leaves of aloe vera that we use in the production. Thanks for your generosity and God bless you.

Heyllo ma'am, no it's not. It's sold in the market and you can get it cheaply. It's a processed one in liquid form.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2014
ozodimgba: I've been following ur post and i'm interested in dis biz. I emailed u & u said I should make my interest known by indicating in d forum. thanx and God bless.

Heylloo Sir, I'm still expecting your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by johnnobles: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Thanks for the lecture. My question is how do we source for the containers and labels and could you please itemise all the materials needed for the product and the price list for us and lastly tell us how much u sell the diffent container type of the product. Thanks
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2014
hello sir, d lessons are explanatory and okay for me but let me say that; i dont think its good enough 4 someone 2 b sending u mail containing quests about dis lessons. Why not open it wide on dis forum so as 2 enhance proper understanding of oda leaners concerning this product. We can gain frm each others quests. I think u discourage odas sending private mails 2 u earlier b4 dis lessøn started so as 2 make it open 2 all followers. The same must be done to quests alike. Pls sir, see 2 dis so as to stop any selfish interest.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2014
My quests sir, how much is after shave in d market? Then u use bottles of diff sizes, would the price range for this sizes & pls sir let us knw litres in this bottles & d prices u sell so as to help us package & market it well. Then about d production, 5litres of ethanol means at every production, we will b prodcng 5lits of aft shave or we can double the litres and also double other ingredients? Lastly sir, can any computer business centres help in designing the stickers? Thank u sir
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by JAkpayen(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Strongbest, i didn't know it was this thread you referred to. Never saw it until now. Please list me on the waiting list for the next batch.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
johnnobles: Thanks for the lecture. My question is how do we source for the containers and labels and could you please itemise all the materials needed for the product and the price list for us and lastly tell us how much u sell the diffent container type of the product. Thanks

Heylloo Sir, to source for containers, I actually talked about that in one of the lessons (how to locate a chemical shop). Please check it out again. A printer does the label of choice for you, I talked about that too in the lesson.

Yes, for the price list I will send it to everyone.

How much I sell different containers. You remember I talked about the difference in the containers, the taller one goes for 600 naira(retail price). The second goes for 500 each. Don't forget I told you about the special one, the pink colour -it's 1000 naira each. That's meant for the treatment of bumps, and other serious skin issues. It's usually more concentrated.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
peacemaranatha: hello sir, d lessons are explanatory and okay for me but let me say that; i dont think its good enough 4 someone 2 b sending u mail containing quests about dis lessons. Why not open it wide on dis forum so as 2 enhance proper understanding of oda leaners concerning this product. We can gain frm each others quests. I think u discourage odas sending private mails 2 u earlier b4 dis lessøn started so as 2 make it open 2 all followers. The same must be done to quests alike. Pls sir, see 2 dis so as to stop any selfish interest.

Heyllo Sir, nice suggestion. It's alright that way but any question that concerns description or listing of material can't be done here Sir.

It's not a lesson for everyone but for just 10 people, so we should be able to protect our method of production, hope you understand where I'm going Sir.

However, if you have any complaint or you feel you are not satisfied with any part of the lesson, you can always feel free to drop it here.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
peacemaranatha: My quests sir, how much is after shave in d market? Then u use bottles of diff sizes, would the price range for this sizes & pls sir let us knw litres in this bottles & d prices u sell so as to help us package & market it well. Then about d production, 5litres of ethanol means at every production, we will b prodcng 5lits of aft shave or we can double the litres and also double other ingredients? Lastly sir, can any computer business centres help in designing the stickers? Thank u sir

Heyllo Sir, I think I have answered the first question, however, I think I should say this: I sell my product based on the quality, I have seen some products sold at higher price even though the quality is not really anything to write about. In such places or occasion, I will surely cash on that.

To your second question, you are right about your answer.
As in, whenever you increase the quantity of alcohol, you also increase the quantity of other ingredients.

Once again Sir, I think it'll be wise if we keep any talk that describes the content of your product off this thread.

If I wanted to give it to everybody, it wouldn't cost me anything to do so even for free. It's even easier that way. I must confess, typing and responding to individual hasn't really been that fun. It's quite tasking but I have to do it.

Every product should have a secret.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, nice suggestion. It's alright that way but any question that concerns description or listing of material can't be done here Sir.

It's not a lesson for everyone but for just 10 people, so we should be able to protect our method of production, hope you understand where I'm going Sir.

However, if you have any complaint or you feel you are not satisfied with any part of the lesson, you can always feel free to drop it here.

Thanks.
you are right sir, i see d reason now why others send u mail. 4give my ignorance even those that didnt pay, & are following this thread can easily gather d whole thing frm quests & answers. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
JAkpayen: @Strongbest, i didn't know it was this thread you referred to. Never saw it until now. Please list me on the waiting list for the next batch.

Yes Sir, it is. Sorry about that.

Alright, I will do just that.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
peacemaranatha: you are right sir, i see d reason now why others send u mail. 4give my ignorance even those that didnt pay, & are following this thread can easily gather d whole thing frm quests & answers. Thanks sir

Thanks for your understanding Sir. I really appreciate.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sir,
You promised to give us bonus.

I wil also be glad if you give us the measurement for the more concentrated product.

Thanks
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
ogaronye: Sir,
You promised to give us bonus.

I wil also be glad if you give us the measurement for the more concentrated product.

Thanks

Heylloo Ma, yes I will definitely do that. I will send the bonus.

For the treatment of bumps and other serious skin issues, use the first formula. Use the second formula for the normal after shave (read how to maximise profit lesson).

Also, don't forget the product with the first formula cost more(pink in colour).

I will be sending the breakdown for cost of production and the price list of each of the chemical to everyone later.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by successking401(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Strongbest:

Yes Sir, it is. Sorry about that.

Alright, I will do just that.

Thanks.
just a reminder.pls dont 4get i've been on d que for next batch since ooooo
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
successking401: just a reminder.pls dont 4get i've been on d que for next batch since ooooo

Noted Sir. Let's just see how it goes.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Strongbest:

For the treatment of bumps and other serious skin issues, use the first formula. Use the second formula for the normal after shave (read how to maximise profit lesson).

Also, don't forget the product with the first formula cost more(pink in colour).

I will be sending the breakdown for cost of production and the price list of each of the chemical to everyone later.

Thanks.

Thank you sir. I appreciate.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by johnnobles: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Strongbest:

Thanks.
Pls send the procedure on how to maximize profit. Hope am not asking too much
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2014
johnnobles:
Pls send the procedure on how to maximize profit. Hope am not asking too much

Heylloo Sir, it was sent to you before now. Have re-sent it though.

No, you are not asking for too much. Please, feel free to ask any question.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by maxta: 4:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Strongbest:

My pleasure Sir. The pictures thing, I thought everybody has gotten them. Alright I will re send lesson 4 right away, then the pictures will be later Sir.

Thanks.

The last lesson I got was lesson 3, I didn't get any lesson 4, price lists, pictures, etc. I don't think this is fair on my part...
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2014
maxta:

The last lesson I got was lesson 3, I didn't get any lesson 4, price lists, pictures, etc. I don't think this is fair on my part...

Heyllo Sir, the lessons were sent to everybody at the same time. If you haven't seen any, it could just be a fault somewhere but not a case of not being fair to any one sir.

I announced here that if you missed any, let me know so it could be re -sent.

I think you have not been following.

I'm going to post the title of the lessons sent, if you missed any, do send me a mail through the email you've been getting your lessons and I shall re-send immediately.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2014
-LESSON1

-Lesson 1

-Lesson 2 (edited and re-sent twice)

-pictures of my production(day one and day two)

-Lesson 3

-Lesson 4

-Lesson on how to locate a chemical shops and pictures

Lesson on how to maximise profit

Cost of production and other tips

The above were the lessons sent to everyone.

Kindly check your inbox/spam to ensure you get all, if other wise, kindly request for anyone you missed to the email through which you have been receiving your lessons.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
To those indicating interest for next batch, kindly exercise a little patience, let's ensure the previous students are fully covered before we move into anything else. The request for next batch has really been funny.

Also, note that I'm not going to be waiting for anyone this time around for payment. It's going to be based on whoever is serious and makes payment first. And that will definitely be the last. So as not to pollute the market.

Please, just stick around. I shall announce procedure for that soon.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Lest I forget, please our thread on free training is still up and moving. Feel free to be part of us here to learn things free.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by ogaronye(f): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2014
You do well sir. I received everything remaining the chemical shop picture.

As a mater of fact, only lagosians brnefited from marketing & location of chemical shops.

Since I reside in warri, I don't know how to get a chemical shop there. If there is any help you can render me I will appreciat.

Once again I say eshee, wadoo, thank you!!
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Juliana7: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls sir, i said i should ask, is it 2 sticker dat we are going to print becos we ve to 2 fornula
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
ogaronye: You do well sir. I received everything remaining the chemical shop picture.

As a mater of fact, only lagosians brnefited from marketing & location of chemical shops.

Since I reside in warri, I don't know how to get a chemical shop there. If there is any help you can render me I will appreciat.

Once again I say eshee, wadoo, thank you!!

Heyllo Ma, nice to know you got almost everything. I shall re-send the chemical shop pictures to you later.

No, not only Lagosians benefited from it, I think everybody does. You can get a chemical shops in any State in Nigeria, all you need is locating one.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Juliana7: Pls sir, i said i should ask, is it 2 sticker dat we are going to print becos we ve to 2 fornula

Heyllo Ma'am, no, you don't have to print two types of sticker. Second formula is a strategy, as in, a way of maximising profit.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria GDP Confirms What Central Bank Denies: Naira Hurts / CBN Raises Interest Rate To 18.75% / The Fascinating Business Cards Of Famous People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.