Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (28956 Views)

Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / Warm Water And Salt To Help Prevent Ebola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Ngutor(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Is there any need to wonder why Africa is backward? Someone takes alomo overdose somewhere and comes up with a dark brain wave, next thing the information go enter over drive no thanks to GSM. Am more worried because even people you'd expect to know fell for this childish prank. The sad part of this episode is truth continually being sacrificed on the alter of ignorance. My only regret is I don't sell salt.

1 Like

Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by deanoffaculty: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
NIGERIANS👪 VS EBOLA👹!

Nigerians and fear of EBOLA VIRUS is the beginning of salt and water.
Is this another chemistry laboratory pratical session or what? 80% of Nigerians have even contacted it through fear before the virus get to them. We fear EBOLA even more then God. Haba!!!
SARS,BIRD FLU,etc came and gone and God helped us that everything just faded off............God is able to do it again!!!
Haba Nigerians!
I have got calls in the early hours of
the morning...suddenly rumours
flying around for people to take their
bath with salt in the water and to
drink some! Haba!!
They premise it on worms dying by
coming in contact with salt!
EBOLA IS A VIRUS AND NOT A WORM
AND DRINKING SALT WILL NOT AND
CANNOT PREVENT INFECTION!!
WASH HANDS AFTER EVERY OUTING
WITH SOAP AND WATER!! AVOID
TOUCHING VERY SICK PEOPLE WITH
YOUR BARE HANDS, IF POSSIBLE USE
LATEX GLOVES FOR THE VERY SICK!!!
SPREAD BEST PRACTICES NOT FEAR!!!
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by bishopz: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gsentme: Me too I have received unaccountable calls telling me same thing. Pls my dear people weather is rumour or not do as u where told because prevention is better than cure to avoid had I no.
I guess u would bath with pee if there were a rumour that it prevents Ebola.
#wiseup

1 Like

Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by freaklyme(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
I think the best guide to this Ebola threat is by maintain strict hygiene
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by femoskyy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Naija mums be like: grin

Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by pastorflow: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2014

Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Damilolly(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2014
VivyGift: I no know how salt water take dey cure ebola undecided

But I go us am bath, I no get choice

did u take ur bath wt it? cheesy
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by chookudi(m): 1:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Adorayble: U r an educated illiterate,goat!

Do u now realize how silly ur initial comments about ur oba dreaming and consulting his oracle are? Or how silly ur theory on the mechanism of action of salt on the virus is? People like u have ABSOLUTELY no right to castigate GEJ and call him clueless...LMAO
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2014
smiley
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2014
smiley
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by chookudi(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Adorayble: Lwkmd oooooooooo,I just checked Ur profile pics,so na old mugu like U dey follow 22yrs old girl dey fight e-war? Big for notin cow,hehehehehehe
fight?? you call this an e-fight? U mislead people here and tell all sorts of childish lies and say i am fighting u? Naaa..I do not have time for such childish things. you may do and if u do not feel any sort of remorse for ur actions then i am well and truly sorry for you
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2014
smiley
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by chookudi(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2014
Adorayble: I don't av to tell U,I feel remorse... I owe U no apology,please get lost and neva resurface!
you dont have to tell me if u feel remorse or not and i certainly do not need ur apology...but like i said if you do not feel any remorse, i am sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry for urself!
chookudi:
you dont have to tell me if u feel remorse or not and i certainly do not need ur apology...but like i said if you do not feel any remorse, i am sorry for you
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by chookudi(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2014
LOL
Adorayble: Sorry for urself!

1 Like

Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2014
Keep laughing @ ur stupidity
chookudi: LOL
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by chookudi(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Adorayble: Keep laughing @ ur stupidity
If u can duly point out 1 stupid thing I have said in this entire thread then I will kindly keep quiet..and if u cant, then we know who the "title" belongs to..

1 Like

Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2014
smiley
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by chookudi(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2014
Adorayble: Ewu,just shut ur dt gutter U call a mouth and please stop quoting me... U r just so jobless,eeeeeeew!
Lol
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by newspapers: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
I'm on my kneels begging you - Debunk all these rumors of home made cure for Ebola e.g Salt Water, Bitter Kola etc. All these have their negative effects on your health - Be warned also that if you are Hypertensive, you don't need excess SALT in your system to. If you show any symptoms, move to any of the Containment Camps and get treated. Some individuals in Liberia are responding to treatments already - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/ebola-death-sentence-lagos-preps-isolation-camp/

If you like, go and bath with Diesel as some suggest - Na fire you wan Catch so.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by VivyGift(f): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2014
princetunex:

did u take ur bath wt it? cheesy
I would not want to tell you the truth grin
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by mindurbiznes: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. by Cancerkiller: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Any anxieties about Ebola, West Nile, HIV, Flues, etc. can come to an end in a matter of days - even weak health infrastructure does not matter at all for everybody to stay absolutely untouchable for Ebola and any other viruses - any viruses can be killed the moment they touch us - The only escape for the whole world from Ebola and any other infections on Earth is the Personal Virus and Cancer Killer - my viruses and cancers devastating destroyer - doing it is the only way on Earth to avoid any catastrophic pandemics around the world and to save the human race from extermination - The Ebola deadly disease can be wiped out within a few days, if everybody on Earth starts doing the Personal Virus and Cancer Killer for just a minute a day - then life on Earth will be restored to stay absolutely normal - all air lines will be serviced by regular flights, the mining and oil industries in Africa will not suffer any more losses and will be brought back to their maximum capacity, people will communicate without any fear of any infections at all, they will shake hands, embrace each other, kiss each other, make love to each other and will experience what love really is, when nobody fears HIV or any other infections - absolutely free, for everybody will be absolutely untouchable for any infections, cancers, diabetes and strokes and will not give a damn what sort of viruses stalk out there - Ebola, West Nile, SARS, HIV, Colds, Flues, Malaria, Dengue, Yellow Fever, etc. I got the surefire weapon to eradicate the deadly Ebola virus right away, regardless of its replications and mutations and nobody will get sick or die from this abominable critter any more. The Virus/Cancer Killer is by far more powerful than the human immune system itself, keeping it intact all the time. Even bioterrorism is much too weak against everybody (kids and adults) doing it - any bioterrorist bugs are killed the moment they touch us. The Virus/Cancer Killer is just an exercise for a minute a day for prevention and for 3 minutes a day for max. 7 days for the sick person to get cured. To disclose the incredible Personal Virus and Cancer Killer (the greatest discovery in more than 2 million years of humankind on the planet) to everybody, the world leaders gotta pay me 340 billion bucks - I guess the Big Boys will arrange the payment to restore the completely normal life on Earth. In any case nobody on Earth is protected of viruses 100% - the Big Boys included. Once I get the cash, everybody on Earth will know how to stay absolutely healthy all the time, all life long -never getting sick of any diseases even for a second. As a proof to all above - Doing the Personal Virus and Cancer Killer for a minute a day for nearly 5 years now, I am the healthiest person on the planet - I cannot get sick of any diseases, known on Earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend / I Am Obsessed With consuming sand!! / 10 Bed Time Habbits Ruining Your Restfull Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.