Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,728 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] (75673 Views)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / GRAPHIC: More Pictures From The Recent Flood And Fire Outbreak In Ghana / Pictures Of Protest In Abuja 12-01-2010(more pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
Osarieme415:
I do not understand a sentence of whatever you are trying to make... However let me state this succinctly,"all is fair in love and war."
The-David and Goliath- stunner ended in the days of the bible. A country who commits itself to the cause of war should be mighty enough to prosecute it to a logical conclusion. Goodbye

I am Igbo and i agree with bolded wholeheartedly that's why i get angry when hypocrites come here crying about dead gaza women and children they saw on aljazeera.

Given the chance, i will do to the rest of Nigeria what it did to my people 20times over.

Might is Right.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by MarieSucre(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2014
prophetone: More.

Nigeria football team in London.

Policemen at the Ilorin railway station in the 1910s with no shoes.

Nigerian Police Force. Austin 3-ton truck. 1970s

The Emir of Kano, Sir Ahmadu Bello and A young Sanusi Lamido shaking the white man.

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and the late Stella Obasanjo shortly after his release from prison (January, 1999)

Iddo Railway station, Lagos, Nigeria. 1900s - 1910.

The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, has been on the throne of the northern city of Kano since 1963, and died after a long illness. He was the longest-serving emir in Kano's history.

King Duke IX of Calabar, (1895). The reason why he always wore 2 crowns, one on top of the other was to show that he was crowned by the British as well as the Efik people.

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, at N.C.N.C. rally, Urualla, Nigeria. (1959)

G 768 Army band in ceremonial dress, playing at Apapa port to welcome the Nigerian contingent of the R.W.A.F.F. (Royal West African Frontier Force) returning from Burma where they participated in the Second World War. (January 1946)
nawa o. dem no dey wear shoe for that era.
Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2014
Osarieme415:

Let me purge you of your ignorance,the term; "NO VICTOR,NO VANQUISHED" underscored the absurdity of the avoidable war,"the igbos were Nigerians,and the war was to unite and integrate them with the rest of the country." Would you have been pleased if the Nigerian army, following the axis forces, proceeded to wipe your race off the face of this earth?
Then the cause of the war would have been defeated. There would have been nobody to integrate.
You can go on raving that Nigeria didn't win;the army of kwashiokor kids,starving women,thoroughly subdued army and overflooded refugee camps says otherwise.
You are ranting over a blockade of forty-four years,you should ask yourself why the Nigerian army didn't use the crudest form of chemical weapon;if the FG wanted to eliminate its ibo citizens afterall Salin was used in World War One.... .
You wouldn't understand.... No need trying to educate you
P.S. I hope your first nasty improperly constructed sentence wasn't directed at me... Don't start what you can't finish ooooh. ... That was how Biafra started looking for trouble

Oga quit your rantings....
Lemme remind you of this words...

"Britain's neutrality means Biafran victory"-Harold wilson to British Members of Parliament.

As for Biafra looking to trouble, Who fired the first salvo at Biafrans in Garkem(Biafraland), and where did they get their order.

I thought you were being unbiased till i saw this crap. I will treat you exactly the way i treat bigots here.

2 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2014
blackprowler:

Ibos were perhaps the leading ppl back in the '60s before some Ibo boys ruined it all for them with their active support. Ibos have none but themselves to blame...and they're now even worse as a result of their '60s experience, always doing "meetings" anywhere they are in Nigeria like they were an endangered minority in a foreign country

Look at yourself and look at your glorified cities and then ask yourself this salient question- Is your quality of life better than that of the worst Igboman today?

Your people(who never experienced any modern war) beg for everything from food to clothing as if they are the dregs and vanquished that lost the war. Ask yourself why it's like that?

A chinese friend (who has transversed the lenght and breadth of Nigeria for 5 years) refused to believe the Igbos ever lost a war. Rather he thinks the Yoruba beggars and almajiris on the streets were the after-effect of Biafran war. He's wrong but we all know why it's like that.

Hide your face in shame!

5 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2014
blackprowler:

My soul hurts for all time for what happened in the East in the '60s but I think the Ibo don't deserve my sympathies. They still worship the worst traitor they've ever produced and still blame others for what they brought upon themselves. Read about wars before Nigeria's. The wise avoids a war even if he might win. For you to champion one you can't win is beyond me. Reminds me of today's Hamas. I cry for myself and for Nigeria

Shhhhh!... Fem la bouche..
Read my lips..
THE IGBOS DO NOT NEED YOUR SYMPATHY. Reserve your sympathy for the 'victorious' regions with highest level of poverty. Take away the Igbo from this contraption and all you have is an unworkable Islamic-majority Oduarewa filled with beggarly refugees, social deviants, miscreants and hijabian vandals and bombers.

Everyone know it's the truth.. grin

4 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Osarieme415(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozzybaba:

Oga quit your rantings....
Lemme remind you of this words...

Britain's neutrality is equal to Biafran victory-Harold wilson to British Members of Parliament.

As for Biafra looking to trouble, Who fired the first salvo at Biafrans in Garkem(Biafraland), and where did they get their order.

I thought you were being unbiased till i saw this crap. I will treat exactly the way i treat bigots here.
Garkem is in cross river state... Was Cross River part of the Eastern Region or Mid-Western Region before Gowon's 12-state creation?
Answer that question?
So Harold Wilson said that? Provide the source. Funny enough,you all keep referring to him as a war merchant...,the man from whom Gowon took his orders ,now you borrow a purported quote from him to emphasize a seemingly Biafran victory... Why can't we have a healthy conversation
Now you call me a bigot;I, whom you can never see. What if one of my parents is igbo? D'you think it is every igbo who support this delusional war mongering? Why,my good friend,did you type before you think?
The first salvo of trouble was fired when after the Jan. 1966 coup,Celestine Ukwu; a popular igbo musician,released the song "Goats are crying" to mock the hausas whose revered leaders were killed;after which the Igbos in the north started organising "January Victory" parties to celebrate the fall of the northern oligarchy. I refer you to Max Siollun's Nigeria's Coup Culture,1966-1976 book on the war
For your information,it is quite impossible for one to rant with written words... It has to be oral

6 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozzybaba:

I am Igbo and i agree with bolded wholeheartedly that's why i get angry when hypocrites come here crying about dead gaza women and children they saw on aljazeera.

Given the chance, i will do to the rest of Nigeria what it did to my people 20times over.

Might is Right.

Thank you all.

Thank you for agreeing with me even though I don't know what exactly what you're agreeing with

1 Like

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by dontjealousme: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osarieme415:
Garkem is in cross river state... Was Cross River part of the Eastern Region or Mid-Western Region before Gowon's 12-state creation?
Answer that question?
So Harold Wilson said that? Provide the source. Funny enough,you all keep referring to him as a war merchant...,the man from whom Gowon took his orders ,now you borrow a purported quote from him to emphasize a seemingly Biafran victory... Why can't we have a healthy conversation
Now you call me a bigot;I, whom you can never see. What if one of my parents is igbo? D'you think it is every igbo who support this delusional war mongering? Why,my good friend,did you type before you think?
The first salvo of trouble was fired when after the Jan. 1966 coup,Celestine Ukwu; a popular igbo musician,released the song "Goats are crying" to mock the hausas whose revered leaders were killed;after which the Igbos in the north started organising "January Victory" parties to celebrate the fall of the northern oligarchy. I refer you to Max Siollun's Nigeria's Coup Culture,1966-1976 book on the war
For your information,it is quite impossible for one to rant with written words... It has to be oral

The bolded would be an abomination. Please dont mention to spare urself from the wrath of the gods. Igbo marry other Nigerians is a taboo dat started after the war and will end once Nigeria disintegrate. It is not ur fault that u might be a freak of nature. We don't celebrate mixes with ofem.manu. People always want something they are denied and wen they get it they want to tell the whole world with pride. Yorubas(benin) i hail ooooh! Keep waiting for igbos before u marry shameless bigots. Naturally igbos mix well with Ibibios, Annag, Oron, Eket and other Niger Delta groups with some exceptions.

3 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osarieme415:
Answer that question?

Listen to me and carefully too. I've been on this forum for years and anytime we 'catch' an anti-Igbo bigot who pretends to be objective,he shouts 'I'm Half-Igbo!' or 'I'm Ijaw/Efik' bla..bla so as to validate his stance. They are not usually intelligent as they usually give themselves away in the long run. So Shove you half-Igbo bullcrap where the sun doesn't shine and wear your bigot badge with pride. That's the most honourable thing to do now.

Garkem was attacked because of the Igbo and you expect Ojukwu to fold his hands because it's not Igboland?.. My God!...grin
How do you guys live with yourselves with all these falsehold merchandise you guys peddle?.
I can bet my fortune you and your likes will be first to condemn Ikemba if he had made a statement like 'The Federal forces have only attacked garkem not Igboland..we'll wait till they invade Igboland before replying them and invading Lagos'.
You devils would have used that statement as a key to set the Igbos against their natural neighbours and allies in AkwaCross. You would have told them-'You see Igbos don't love you, they waited till Gowon killed you off and entered Igboland through your towns before responding..

...And the Igbos would have been at loggerheads with the lovable people of Akwacross whom they share a lot of customs with till today.
Garkem was under Ojukwu's command and he had every right to protect it by responding and invading lagos. Even Objective yorubas like Duro onabule holds this strong opinion but a 'half-Igbo' hiding under the opaque veil of 'being objective' is trying to sell us something else. Sir i think you stink of chauvanism, again put on that bigot badge and come clean, that's how we do here.

You guys keep mouthing about imaginary celestine Ukwu's song and all. Give us the link to his song and get a point. Here is a link of Sarduana complaining about the Igboman refusing to be an eternal slave to emirate. Many people watched it before it was taken down from Youtube. Isn't that offensive enough to be a first Salvo?. How about 1945 killings of Igbo christians in the North even before independence. Don't i have the right to call it a Second salvo?

Take your emiratized and almajirized pretentious self outta here until you are man enough to come clean about the aetiology of your prejudiced views.

Lastly..You are not qualified to give me lectures about my choice and use of words. You've left substance and have started shooting passing clouds. From experience here, it's exactly what peeps do when they are getting roughed up and losing in an argument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=8y1Zpk4DrlA&feature=related

6 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
@osarieme

About Harold statements, google Britains secret documents on Biafra. I would have pasted them here if i still had my former stolen laptop. Everything is in there including those removed offensive videos of sarduana telling the world 'how you put an Igboman in a slave camp and he will want to topple the owner of the camp and liberate himself'. That deranged Islamic bigot expected Igbos to enjoy shouting 'ranka dede' like yoruba people who have an emirate on their land.

He probably didn't read about Jaja of Opobo and Olaudah Ekwuano. Igbos don't make good slaves, they only make good Kings of their destiny(chi) and it's a thing of PRIDE for me.

We don't need and thrive on anybody's fake 'sympathy', you don't put food on our tables!..

6 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by blackprowler: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozzybaba:

Look at yourself and look at your glorified cities and then ask yourself this salient question- Is your quality of life better than that of the worst Igboman today?

Your people(who never experienced any modern war) beg for everything from food to clothing as if they are the dregs and vanquished that lost the war. Ask yourself why it's like that?

A chinese friend (who has transversed the lenght and breadth of Nigeria for 5 years) refused believe the Igbos ever lost a war. Rather he thinks the Yoruba beggars and almajiris on the streets were the after-effect of Biafran war. He's wrong but we all know why it's like that.

Hide your shame!

Who can blame the hapless victims in the time it actually happened when someone a generation later is still just as dumb. Nobody was born with tribe and religion but of course that's too advanced to understand. This is why given the chance, every error of the past can still be repeated since dumb people are unable to learn honest lessons. Who are my people? Pathetic Africans have NO idea (not all fortunately)

2 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
blackprowler:

Who can blame the hapless victims in the time it actually happened when someone a generation later is still just as dumb. Nobody was born with tribe and religion but of course that's too advanced to understand. This is why given the chance, every error of the past can still be repeated since dumb people are unable to learn honest lessons. Who are my people? Pathetic Africans have NO idea (not all fortunately)

Spare us your sanctimonious preaching about Religion and ethnicity. You call my leader a traitor for standing up to the vandals. Do you know how many emirates and marks of slavery that would have been in Igboland if Ojukwu had folded his hands against Aboki-yoruba aggression after they killed 30,000 Biafrans oustside Igboland.

Aburi(regionalism) was offered and agreed upon, the federal vandals and their yoruba apron-strings backed out on touching down to Lagos and then went ahead to institute and uphold the same Unitarism they claimed they killed Ironsi for, today the Yorubas keep crying for the same regionalism they scuttled at Aburi due to their fear of the Aboki. Isn't that the height of Hypocrisy?

The only lesson to learn here is -to REFUSED TO BE STABBED TWICE by cowardly people who are afraid of even their own shadow. Their cowardly son Col. Banjo led the Lagos-troops that failed at Ore, OJUKWU'S ONE AND ONLY MISTAKE, IF YOU ASK ME.

4 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Osarieme415(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozzybaba:

Listen to me and carefully too. I've been on this forum for years and anytime we 'catch' an anti-Igbo bigot who pretends to be objective,he shouts 'I'm Half-Igbo!' or 'I'm Ijaw/Efik' bla..bla so as to validate his stance. They are not usually intelligent as they usually give themselves away in the long run. So Shove you half-Igbo bullcrap where the sun doesn't shine and wear your bigot badge with pride. That's the most honourable thing to do now.

Garkem was attacked because of the Igbo and you expect Ojukwu to fold his hands because it's not Igboland?.. My God!...grin
How do you guys live with yourselves with all these falsehold merchandise you guys peddle?.
I can bet my fortune you and your likes will be first to condemn Ikemba if he had made a statement like 'The Federal forces have only attacked garkem not Igboland..we'll wait till they invade Igboland but replying them and invading Lagos'.
You devils would have used that statement as a key to set the Igbos against their natural neighbours and allies in AkwaCross. You would have told them-'You see Igbos don't love you, they waited till Gowon killed you off and entered Igboland through your towns before responding..

...And the Igbos would have been at loggerheads with the lovable people of Akwacross whom they share a lot of customs with till today.
Garkem was under Ojukwu's command and he had every right to protect it by responding and invading lagos. Even Objective yorubas like Duro onabule holds this strong opinion but a 'half-Igbo' hiding under the opaque veil of 'been objective' is trying to sell us something else. Sir i think you stink of chauvanism, again put on that bigot badge and come clean, that's how we do here.

You guys keep mouthing about imaginary celestine Ukwu's song and all. Give us the link to his song and get a point. Here is a link of Sarduana complaining about the Igboman refusing to be an eternal slave to emirate. Many people watched it before it was taken down from Youtube. Isn't that offensive enough to be a first Salvo?. How about 1945 killings of Igbo christians in the North even before independence. Don't i have the right to call it a Second salvo?

Take your emiratized and almajirized pretentious self outta here until you are man enough to come clean about the aetiology of your prejudiced views.

Lastly..You are not qualified to give me lectures about my choice and use of words. You've left substance and have started shooting passing clouds. From experience here, it's exactly what peeps do when they are getting roughed up and losing in an argument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=8y1Zpk4DrlA&feature=related
"Emitarized."
Goodness me!!!
You've been on this forum for years!!!
Bravo.
Was Garkem ever at war with the FG?
Did the federal soldiers fight the people of Garkem or the Biafran soldiers?
Now who is the devil?
Be it established that a madman's mind isn't more confused than yours
Why is that you don't understand English? And you call yourself a proud igbo man. I hate to say this,but you suffer from a negative integer intelligent IQ. So because I cite a case of probability,of people having parents of different tribe;it should now be an object of vituperative attack... .Did I say my parents are of different tribes... You don't even understand semantics; and you say you are the product of a literally-powerful tribe. You should be ashamed of yourself. Before,you level such allegation on me,please define Bigotry... I am certain you don't know it...
If Nigeria disintegrates today,you think the South-south will follow you. Dummy!!!
I thought you said you were objective... You belong to the zoo,and not to the race of humans
If I and you were to ever meet,it should be in a classroom,I tutoring you on how to perfect your written english
Be of good cheer
You can quote me and type more rubbish and balderdash... I won't reply again... Because you are not worth a handful of guinea corn

5 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by T9ksy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osarieme415:

You can quote me and type more rubbish and balderdash... I won't reply again... Because you are not worth a handful of guinea corn

Ha, welcome to the club!!! Discerning Nlders have learnt to resist engaging the poster in any objective discourse as experiences have shown in the post, that though he lacks superior arguments to advance his premise, he is however willing and able to befuddle and wear you down with his manifestation of abject level of idiocy.

I know it's very hard to resist (responding to his ilk) but trust me, with time and patience, you will get there in the end.

4 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by dontjealousme: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osarieme415:
[s]"Emitarized."
Goodness me!!!
Bravo.
Now who is the devil?
Why is that you don't understand English? And you call yourself a proud igbo man. I hate to say this,but you suffer from a negative integer intelligent IQ. So because I cite a case of probability,of people having parents of different tribe;it should now be an object of vituperative attack... .Did I say my parents are of different tribes... You don't even understand semantics; and you say you are the product of a literally-powerful tribe. You should be ashamed of yourself. Before,you level such allegation on me,please define Bigotry... I am certain you don't know it...
If Nigeria disintegrates today,you think the South-south will follow you. Dummy!!!
I thought you said you were objective... You belong to the zoo,and not to the race of humans
If I and you were to ever meet,it should be in a classroom,I tutoring you on how to perfect your written english
Be of good cheer
You can quote me and type more rubbish and balderdash... I won't reply again... Because you are not worth a handful of guinea corn[/s]

Off topic. Try to answer the question nexttime. Good ur parents are from the same tribe and stick to that formation. Remain watever u wish the igbo people. Goodbye!

3 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osarieme415:
"Emitarized."
Goodness me!!!
Bravo.
Now who is the devil?
Be of good cheer

Laughable!...I finally inflammed your raw nerves... Vituperation!...Vituperations and Vituperations.. grin grin cheesy

Exactly what i asked for...exactly what they do when lose arguments..
This is how we expose people by making them lose their shells. grin

You are obviously a newbie around here, and got more than your share of spanking from me. I find it recreational to sit on people like you and teach you valuable lessons and i have achieved my aim. So you are no longer a 'Half-Igbo'..... and South-South hates Igbo and loves Yoruba or whatever shambolic town you crept out from?. It's a popular Yoruba pedestrian mode of thought if you ask me. Bovine.. grin

You obviously do not know that Dozzybaba is a proud Anioma son precisely from Asaba and from a family of Biafran war veterans. Oh! it's a pain i'm from your 'geographical multi-tribal South-South' that was borne out of the 'divide and rule' tactics designed to water down Igbo Geo-political powers but have strong pro-Igbo views abi.. Game over. grin

Mr..now who speaks for the SS, you or me?. Whatever hole you crawled out from, you have every right to join your likeminds and their overlords in servitude whenever this country scatters into pieces. Delta Igbos remain Igbos through and through and i speak with all confidence that the border between East and West will start somewhere west of Ore anytime this union draws it's last breath.
Don't ever come in here vomiting bullcrap on stuffs you can't be objective about ..We are not very pacifist with a.rs.eho.les and revisionists around here... cheesy grin

You have two options
1. Write sensibly and avoid a total beat down!
2. Sod off from here and go lick your rotten wound!

We'll always be here to whip your likes in line whenever you deviate from the truth. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by dontjealousme: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozzybaba:
Laughable!...I finally inflammed your raw nerves... Vituperation!...Vituperations and Vituperations.. grin grin cheesy
Exactly what i asked for...exactly the what they do when lose arguments..
This is how we expose people by making them lose their shells. grin
You are obviously a newbie around here, and got me more than your share of spanking from me. I find it recreational to sit on people like you and teach you valuable lessons and i have achieved my aim. So you are no longer a 'Half-Igbo' and South-South hates Igbo and loves Yoruba or what shambolish town you crept out from. Bovine.. grin
You obviously do not know that Dozzybaba is a proud Anioma son precisely from Asaba and from a family of Biafran war veterans. Oh! it's a pain i'm from your 'geographical South-South' that was borne out of the 'divide and rule' tactics designed to water down Igbo Geo-political powers but have strong pro-Igbo views abi.. Game over. grin
Mr..now who speaks for the SS, you or me?. Whatever hole you crawled out from, you have every right to join your likeminds and their overlords in servitude whenever this country scatters into pieces. Delta Igbos remain Igbos through and through and i speak with all confidence that the border between East and West will start somewhere west of Ore anytime this union draws it's last breath.
Don't ever come in here vomiting bullcrap on stuffs you can't be objective about ..We are not very pacifist with a.rs.eho.les and revisionists around here... cheesy grin
You have two options
1. Write sensibly and avoid a total beat down!
2. Sod off from here and go lick your rotten wound!
We'll always be here to whip your likes in line whenever you deviate from the truth. grin cheesy

Word.

1 Like

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Osarieme415(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
T9ksy:

Ha, welcome to the club!!! Discerning Nlders have learnt to resist engaging the poster in any objective discourse as experiences have shown in the post, that though he lacks superior arguments to advance his premise, he is however willing and able to befuddle and wear you down with his manifestation of abject level of idiocy.

I know it's very hard to resist (responding to his ilk) but trust me, with time and patience, you will get there in the end.
Gracias... You are rare

2 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by manchy7531: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by pazienza(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Choi! Dozzybaba di too much. Vote Dozzybaba for the Eze NdiIgbo gburugburu!

Nnaa, ifegi asogbugom, jidekwa ka iji..

2 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by blackprowler: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
All you need to do to find out why Africa cannot make progress is to spend time reading Nairaland. There's no evidence the rest of Africa is much different from Nigeria although we are worse

2 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by blackprowler: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

I see God has blessed you with wisdom.

#Africa needs time
#Nigeria needs TIME

When we need to labour, we need time; when there's enjoyment to be had, we access it even before the developed nations. Tell me which toys of opulence exists in the world that Nigerians or Africans don't have?

1 Like

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by IGBOSON1: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
blackprowler: All you need to do to find out why Africa cannot make progress is to spend time reading Nairaland. There's no evidence the rest of Africa is much different from Nigeria although we are worse

'Nairaland' as you put it is just a manifestation of the problems the colonialists left us with, and not the cause of those problems!

1 Like

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by DecemberIV: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
All I see is a deluded fool afflicted with delusions of grandeur, spinning apatesian lies with the deceptive efficacy to mutate Peter Pan into a fishing rod.

No victor no vanquished indeed. The vanquished still lick their cross-generational wounds evidently on Nairaland everyday through their shameless spinning of fallacies to suit purpose. It's no wonder the rest of the world refers to their ilk as perennial chestbeaters in need of primal therapy.

4 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Looking at these pictures made me have tears in my eye. But we can't keep looking back @ our past glories. #There Was Once A country#. God help us all. Amen.
Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozzybaba:

A chinese friend (who has transversed the lenght and breadth of Nigeria for 5 years) refused to believe the Igbos ever lost a war. Rather he thinks the Yoruba beggars and almajiris on the streets were the after-effect of Biafran war. He's wrong but we all know why it's like that.

Hide your shame!
word

1 Like

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
dozzybaba:

Hide your shame!
WORD
Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Mustay(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014

Olateru-Olagbegis. Like that name though wink
Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Those who embittered about the way we force them to drink from the stream of truth can continue to whine... grin

Nobody will let you spin lies here like your 'Oshogbo defender' and 'Ibadan attacker' crap propaganda tissue papers. You can't vanquish a resilient people who believe in the virtue of hardwork and industry, the odds will always be stacked against the aggressors of a productive people.

Take a trip to Igboland and compare it with your region and tell us in all honesty who is really economically vanquished. Of course we all know the region with the highest atmospheric level of ZnO emanating from rust who still expect their overlords to spoofeed them with Oloyin beans, meat and all grin

Any group of people enslaved for more than 200years since the day Dan fodio's army set foot in modern Nigeria deserves to have word VANQUISHED written on all their foreheads as a tribal mark of Cowardice and Slavery...grin

2 Likes

Re: RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 10, 2014
dozzybaba:

Hide your shame!
Most pathetic people are those who concoct dirty lies to buttress a stupid point. tf??!! shocked

pls give us proof of that bullsh!t u wrote up there..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Soldiers Escort Hausas To Mosque In Aba Following Riot. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.