Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Relationship With Women Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (3487 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Hi everyone my name is biggerboyc as it appears on the screen. I'm cute, handsome and friendly u can confirm that from my dp. I'm also intelligent move close to me and u will see this.

Enough of introduction. I was once a ladies man when I was in sec school and every lady wants to talk to me. But then I have only passion for my studies but the ones I talked to came through studies. I entered university with another orientation that if u and lecturer dates the same girl u are doomed to fail. During my first year I was approach by ladies (because of how intelligent I was) to be there friend. But I told them I don't want to talk to lady till I graduate. I finish year one, toward the beginning of year 2 I had some few female friend. But they are not in my department. There was one girl who has been on my nerves since year 1. She just keep coming. So we became a bit close and she once show the sign that she liked me but I don't reply.

In short I had a feeling for a girl since the beginning of year 2. I read books several book (on how to toast) all because of this girl. the day I told her, she told me she will think about it I was happy thinking its a sign of approval. And that she will reply me after the next lecture. She miss the next lecture. And when I called her on phone she said she is still thinking. I begged her, cried but at long last after two weeks she said she had a boyfriend
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2014
After that I didn't stop. I kept on the fire work but she later spilt it that she don't want to have boyfriend. I told her that she is also my first. She said she wants to think about it again. I gave her time but she didn't reply. So i gave up. In my year 3 I still went to her because I want to really stop but I can't just stop thinking about her. She has my spec. Tall, beautiful, light skinned. She still avoid replies. I really suffered I remember days that rain showed me pepper. But she still refuse to reply. Sometimes I will call her on phone telling her of our meeting after lecture but immediately the lecturer leave I won't even know when she leaves the class. And when I asked her she will tell me that she went to do something in the hostel.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Tymax(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Is this how intelligent people write nowadays?

13 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2014
She does not want to be your girlfriend. She is not interested. Sowwie and move on from her.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax: Is this how intelligent people write nowadays?
....lwkmdfh ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2014
I remember one day I called her on phone for 3 days a call every one hour but the third day when she picked. She told me that she don't know I was the one, I was baffled bexause I didn't hide my number and it was the number I've been using to call her. I was not happy and I let her know. She appologized. And I asked her about the reply and she said she didn't have a reply yet. I was angry and I cut the phone. So I didn't go to her for one semester. u know guys my friend have been teasing me anytime we are in class and they caught her looking at me they will say ur wife just looked at u now. So the 2nd semester of the third year I saw her one day like that and I summon courage. Excuse her from her friends and told her that she needs to reply me and anything she said will be the final that I will never bother her again. She first don't talk but later she said no and I wept in her presence and I say terrible things to myself and I left. Later I discover her friend get close to me but I tried avoiding her. And now I want to begin year 4 now. I really need a girl what should I do. Advice , comment, critics, and suggestion are urgently needed

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Tymax: Is this how intelligent people write nowadays?
Thanks for that but knowledge does not end in one man. Talking about intelligence its in line with my studies. So ur definition of intelligence is not clear to me

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2014
andromida: She does not want to be your girlfriend. She is not interested. Sowwie and move on from her.
Thanks andromida, me too I thought so but my friend keep telling me she likes me. And they are talking from experience
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Focus on ur studies,I am nt a fan of dating a fellow course mate,d disadvantages always surpasses d advantage

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2014
edozie04: Focus on ur studies,I am nt a fan of dating a fellow course mate,d disadvantages always surpasses d advantage
Thanks man. But when I resume it will be the beginning of my final year. Or When is it ideal for someone to start a relationship
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Tymax(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
Thanks for that but knowledge does not end in one man. Talking about intelligence its in line with my studies. So ur definition of intelligence is not clear to me
sad I give up

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by StPete: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Help yourself by just concentrating on your studies. Girls yapa! when you make good grades and start working, u will be amazed how many girls will be running after you. Talking from experience.

P.S: your title reads '....women'. How many women are involved here? angry
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
Thanks man. But when I resume it will be the beginning of my final year. Or When is it ideal for someone to start a relationship
After ur studies
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2014
StPete: Help yourself by just concentrating on your studies. Girls yapa! when you make good grades and start working, u will be amazed how many girls will be running after you. Talking from experience.
Thanks big bro. God bless u. People do say that to me too but I tried concentrating but it doesn't work. Even when I want to read. I can think about her for 2 hours and when I finally want to read my book. I will have been exhausted by the though of not getting her
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2014
StPete: Help yourself by just concentrating on your studies. Girls yapa! when you make good grades and start working, u will be amazed how many girls will be running after you. Talking from experience.

P.S: your title reads '....women'. How many women are involved here? angry

When I mean 'women' I mean how some liked me and I rejected there friendship and how I fell for another girl. She is not the only girl involved so its still women not woman
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
Thanks andromida, me too I thought so but my friend keep telling me she likes me. And they are talking from experience

Don't let anyone deceive she is not interested.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2014
andromida:

Don't let anyone deceive she is not interested.
Thanks Miss. I heard u
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by mencade5(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2014
bro, you fvcked up big time.

Why cry for a lady when you have them lot in abundance? You disgrace me, you disgrace all the guys in nairaland.

You showed her that you are so desperate to make her your chic. Haba! She saw the weakness in you, and she couldnt go out with a weak man.

Also, dating your course is not good, but it works for some people.

Na that cry wey you cry na om dey pain me. Do you know that this same girl wey you dey die for is like a piece of rag to another man? And this very very guy, doesnt care much about her, he fvcks her like hell, and the worst part is that this girl you are dying for, is the one begging another boy to date her.

Promise us one thing, that you will never meet or talk to this girl again. Go to other departments and get a girlfriend there. Delete her number.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by jennylove7575(f): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2014
You and my son Na age mate. If he write this kind of thing for internet I go flog am. shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2014
@op with this ur english u must be very intelligent ooo grin grin

,and u were cryin while toasting babe ....is it for punny or wat undecided

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2014
mencade5: bro, you fvcked up big time.

Why cry for a lady when you have them lot in abundance? You disgrace me, you disgrace all the guys in nairaland.

You showed her that you are so desperate to make her your chic. Haba! She saw the weakness in you, and she couldnt go out with a weak man.

Also, dating your course is not good, but it works for some people.

Na that cry wey you cry na om dey pain me. Do you know that this same girl wey you dey die for is like a piece of rag to another man? And this very very guy, doesnt care much about her, he fvcks her like hell, and the worst part is that this girl you are dying for, is the one begging another boy to date her.

Promise us one thing, that you will never meet or talk to this girl again. Go to other departments and get a girlfriend there. Delete her number.
thank for ur advice. I really appriciate. That I show how desperate I was is true, that I cried in her presence is reality and that I will not talk to her again is a sure thing. Its not the first time i'm hearing this but was the first time I heard the right thing at the right time. But wanting to date my course mate has reasons
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Bootybuttchic: @op with this ur english u must be very intelligent ooo grin grin

,and u were cryin while toasting babe ....is it for punny or wat undecided
Bro. While I cried was that I realise that we can't be together again and its as if someone just died. And if someone died won't u cry. Lol grin cheesy cool
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: You and my son Na age mate. If he write this kind of thing for internet I go flog am. shocked
Wao mummy jenny. Flog a final year student. It will be like

Junior come here and kneel down

Me?

Ah mummy my kneel can only touch ground when I want to propose to a woman oo. shocked

The last time I saw my MUM she asked me how are my wives *[/i]in Yoruba tongue*[i]
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by jennylove7575(f): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
Wao mummy jenny. Flog a final year student. It will be like

Junior come here and kneel down

Me?

Ah mummy my kneel can only touch ground when I want to propose to a woman oo. shocked

The last time I saw my MUM she asked me how are my wives *[/i]in Yoruba tongue*[i]
ha ha ha ha..am only kidding o..ha ha ha grin but truly u be fine bobo.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Thanks @jennylove
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
Bro. While I cried was that I realise that we can't be together again and its as if someone just died. And if someone died won't u cry. Lol grin cheesy cool
no i dont cry...i dance round the village grin ......and whos bro undecided
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bootybuttchic: no i dont cry...i dance round the village grin ......and whos bro undecided
Owk sister. But that cry is the last cry for me in this world. But I don't mind if I get the opportunity to also make her do thesame. I will fight for it even if not on me. She must pay ooo. I'm on a revenge mission now
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by nas4q(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
The fact dat u cried is no big deal but for u to do it in d open, goes to show how weak u were, even as u may think it's romantic but it's a total turnoff and that glitch could have explained why no one is willing 2 accept ur proposal. Perhaps ur story had gone viral in d school campus, dat only means u have 2 change ur hunting ground.

biggerboyc:
Bro. While ;-(I CRIED;-( was that I realise that we can't be together again and its as if someone just died. And if someone died won't u cry. Lol grin cheesy cool
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Agybabe(f): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Op, maybe your appearance, character or shape turns her off. sad

From your dp...hmmm...na true. I see am say you fine. cheesy

You may be academically sound but not wooingly sound. tongue

Even with your intelligence, a girl made you to cry. Smh. angry
kids all over NL grin

the book you read, did it ask you to cry?

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
nas4q: The fact dat u cried is no big deal but for u to do it in d open, goes to show how weak u were, even as u may think it's romantic but it's a total turnoff and [/b]that glitch could have explained why no one is willing 2 accept ur proposal[b]. Perhaps ur story had gone viral in d school campus, dat only means u have 2 change ur hunting ground.

Thanks bro. But not that no one want to accept my proposal but I find it difficult to even try another.
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by Paulakosu(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
biggerboyc:
Relax man...u sound a bit desperate
Re: My Relationship With Women Pls Help by biggerboyc(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Paulakosu: Relax man...u sound a bit desperate
OK. Thanks very much. But it was an experience for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Come To My Aid Pls / True Confessions / Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.