Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Guys Come To My Aid Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come To My Aid Pls (3487 Views)

Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come To My Aid Pls by shigo20(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2015
There is this girl that was just admitted into my school and we live in the same compound coz I stay off campus.we started dating and after 3 weeks she started acting funny,like ignoring me or putting up a fight when ve not offended her in anyway.her behaviour is really killing me coz I really love her and am not a womanizer,I know somebody in my compound would ve tell her they ve seen me with any girl b4.but the truth is just that am am not the kind of person that flirt around.what should I do 2 make her realize i really love her and i don't want 2 lose her and i also don't want her 2 lose me coz i can still identify about five girls in my department that want me 2 b their guy.right now am really confused.
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by naijaboiy: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2015
You Don't Love her joor undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by valmunich(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Ma guy, life is too short to be worried over a pussssyyy

Get yourself a fwesh kitty_cat from the five awaiting kitty_cats...

just keep it moving. cool

5 Likes

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by alberto2k(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thirded

Someone should help me slap OP and the guy above me angry

modified embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
how you take know?
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by slap1(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Hahaha. All these lover boys here sef.
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Young03(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Guys get wise joor,,bullshit her b4 she does to u,,,many gals beta dan her arund.
Ok d best tin u will do is to carry a gal into ur compound ,allow her to c both of u,den 2moro she wil come 4u

1 Like

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2015
blublahd:

how you take know?
its simply an infatuation undecided
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2015
angryAnnoying love stories everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by elantraceey(f): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2015
When a girl starts picking unneccesary quarrels and gets angry unneccesary just know she wants out and give her her freedom.
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by demelza: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2015
How can one even date someone in the same compound??
Jeez!
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by ritababe(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2015
shigo20:
also don't want her 2 lose me coz i can still identify about five girls in my department that want me 2 b their guy.right now am really confused.

if u really love her u for nor talk like this
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by shigo20(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
my guy I really.walk up to her just this morning to try and settle things with her all she could is that she's feeling sleepy.her attitude this days is really frustrating
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by shigo20(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2015
valmunich:

thanks man
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
shigo20:
my guy I really.walk up to her just this morning to try and settle things with her all she could is that she's feeling sleepy.her attitude this days is really frustrating
is it a sexual relationship?
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by shigo20(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:
When a girl starts picking unneccesary quarrels and gets angry unneccesary just know she wants out and give her her freedom.
thanks 4 dat also
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by shigo20(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

is it a sexual relationship?
we ve only sex twice in this relationship and that's when she says she's in the mood.at times i try 2 sex with her and when she say's no i always respect her decisions.I gave the relationship my all just 2 make it work.1 thing i notice about her is that she now comes back from school late in the evening instead of the afternoon that she ought to.
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2015
shigo20:
we ve only sex twice in this relationship and that's when she says she's in the mood.at times i try 2 sex with her and when she say's no i always respect her decisions.I gave the relationship my all just 2 make it work.1 thing i notice about her is that she now comes back from school late in the evening instead of the afternoon that she ought to.
The signs are there that she's no longer into you.

You shouldn't still be wasting your time honestly.

Just bang her one last time and move on guy.

#MyPiece...
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Energito: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2015
shigo20:
There is this girl that was just admitted into my school and we live in the same compound coz I stay off campus.we started dating and after 3 weeks she started acting funny,like ignoring me or putting up a fight when ve not offended her in anyway.her behaviour is really killing me coz I really love her and am not a womanizer,I know somebody in my compound would ve tell her they ve seen me with any girl b4.but the truth is just that am am not the kind of person that flirt around.what should I do 2 make her realize i really love her and i don't want 2 lose her and i also don't want her 2 lose me coz i can still identify about five girls in my department that want me 2 b their guy.right now am really confused.
mr read your book,pass your exam,make money and forget about girl.sooner or later she will marry and his husband will give her everything she want.you what will you give your wife?when you are busy thinking about girls.mumu wizkid is your age mate,he has everything while you are still in school thinking about women.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Just 3 weeks? And you're here complaining? You must be a fool! Are there no other girls out there? What manner of utmost electrifying stupidity is holding out your heart for a girl who gives no fvck about you?

Sissies everywhere. Sh1t!

1 Like

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2015
shigo20:
Enjoy the congo you've shined and move on to the next! Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Medunah: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2015
Energito:
mr read your book,pass your exam,make money and forget about girl.sooner or later she will marry and his husband will give her everything she want.you what will you give your wife?when you are busy thinking about girls.mumu wizkid is your age mate,he has everything while you are still in school thinking about women.
And wizkid isnt ur age mate too? U who has been reading ur books nd not think about women, where's ur own money and fame??

1 Like

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Energito: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Medunah:

And wizkid isnt ur age mate too? U who has been reading ur books nd not think about women, where's ur own money and fame??
my dear i'm married with four children while two are in uni.take note.
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2015
valmunich:

grin
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Medunah: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2015
Energito:
my dear i'm married with four children while two are in uni.take note.

Oooops, my bad buh ur comment didnt potray u as an elderly person #Nooffense. U've bin on dis section for long nd its rubbing on you.

family section is dis way =====>>
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Juliano47(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2015
I don't give aids to those who ain't injured. angry ....or where there's no hurt. The mo you realise that some females don't deserve all the stress the best for you. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Energito: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Medunah:

Oooops, my bad buh ur comment didnt potray u as an elderly person #Nooffense. U've bin on dis section for long nd its rubbing on you.

family section is dis way =====>>
i hate when young people come's here and stop talking nonsense about boyfriend and girlfriend instead of thinking how to better their life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by 190: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Another Kid on the loose again talking about Love

Una matter don really tire me undecided

This one de seek advice for woman wen don tire for am angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by valmunich(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Juliano47(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
190:
Another Kid on the loose again talking about Love

Una matter don really tire me undecided

This one de seek advice for woman wen don tire for am angry
very sad something.... angry
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by jnrbayano(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
shigo20:

With two round of sex on the bounce?

Tell me the truth, what do you really miss, the girl or her sex offering?
Re: Guys Come To My Aid Pls by Dollarjunkie: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Medunah:

You fine. But e be like say u take style never reach puberty, cuz I see nada for ur..

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Confessions / Help. I Can't Stop Thinking Of My Ex / What Do You Like About Me???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.