Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,976 members, 7,866,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (861798 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hi and bye to you too smiley

Tamudo grin
Hello! Just doing what I know how to do best...if u don't know what that is,the last comment abv says it allllllllll....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Good morning my able Assistant grin. Hope you slept well smiley.
yes Boss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
I dey happy say Liverpool win eventually sha. I pray our Chelsea will make us proud today o coolwink.
b0lton? Na dem 2nd team im wan use
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
alorax2:

Yepa
wetin apen?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ksslib:
True talk bro. Its fun.
i was 1nce a glad... But then i had 2 stop battling
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Xtarxhyne: he's fine.
..He hasn't...Harlos s a lazy boi tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
STENON: Ehya....Frnd mi, Pls what is wrong?...I hope all is nt really bad?...Pls cheer up and Lay down ur concern and sorrow for Allah....I pray that all will be well by Allah's Name.
I just didn't know what went wrong with mesad

But I'm very much ok now sad

Thanks for the prayers too. God bless you too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Why not try what I said na wink. Make I serve you sef make you feel am wink. Na with groundnut abi fish you go like grin.

On a more serious note, I believe something is bothering you. But everything is just a matter of time bro, just have a positive countenance coolwink.
I tried to find a reason why I was like that, but I couldn't conclude on one. I hardly feel that way. I try to force myself into somethings that will geer me.... I just be like dundee. Lol

Thank God e don pass.

Serve me garri with cold bottled water. Eja dindin ma was ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: wetin apen?

U dey ask me ni??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
alorax2:

U dey ask me ni??
OsCof na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
lertee:
Don't mind me jare,the explanation is long. I want to imitate dre11 ni tongue

Pounded yam and efo riro with dry fish,and a bottle of water,thanks please. smiley

grin
That's to let Jb know say........ We connect more than he can phantom cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
alorax2:

Emi ke? Shoara re o

cheesy
cheesy
I did burst her bubble...

Let me see ur face this afternoon before I tell u what's on mah mind
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by xp17(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
storms into the bar in a bini traditional attire, having with me,15 mopols . calls bartender, jbluv55...here he comessmiley, running like one being pursued by an Ebola virus carrier.
clears throat like OBJ, then asks him to go make a massive delivery of beer, assorted wines , champaign and isiewu to the wooing thread, courtesy of me.

cc : dechandel, Kilokeys, KashKampKen Kelvingraphics and Beennkumar
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Xp17 tell us if she says yes grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tamudo:
Hello! Just doing what I know how to do best...if u don't know what that is,the last comment abv says it allllllllll....

Do you read other threads too without posting? Just curious. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Harlos, why you no dey bring Tex come here undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by xp17(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Xp17 tell us if she says yes grin
don't worry yourself with aspirin on my headache. my bible says, the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. watch as I walk on those guys to the top.

#TeamMagic#

cc: dechandel, Kilokeys, KashKampKen Kelvingraphics and Beennkumar

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Do you read other threads too without posting? Just curious. grin
Hmmmm.... The thing is that I only visit the topics on fp and if I found any that is of interest to me,I follow. But I seldom makes a comment.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
xp17: don't worry yourself with aspirin on my headache. my bible says, the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. watch as I walk on those guys to the top.

#TeamMagic#

cc: dechandel, Kilokeys, KashKampKen Kelvingraphics and Beennkumar

*patiently waiting*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tamudo:
Hmmmm.... The thing is that I only visit the topics on fp and if I found any that is of interest to me,I follow. But I seldom makes a comment.

Interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
cirmuell: Harlos, why you no dey bring Tex come here undecided
I guess you misses yourselves always or you're not vigilant

She is a regular here too wink

Texanomaly takes only bottled water since I know her in this barcheesy
Ask jbluv55 grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos: I guess you misses yourselves always or you're not vigilant

She is a regular here too wink

Texanomaly takes only bottled water since I know her in this barcheesy
Ask jbluv55 grin
hahaha, bottle water in a bar? cheesy grin

Tex show up tonight, I've got a special treat for you. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
cirmuell: hahaha, bottle water in a bar? cheesy grin

Tex show up tonight, I've got a special treat for you. wink
yeah cheesy and always.

Start from me undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos:
yeah cheesy and always.

Start from me undecided
cheesy grin Ladies first mister!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
cirmuell: cheesy grin Ladies first mister!
She is not around now.

First come first servewinkwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos:
She is not around now.

First come first servewinkwink
grin wait inline then till she comes. And Bartender no dey around self.

How Ileya go be now, hope you done buy Agbo? cool I no wan hear say the thing ran away o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
cirmuell: grin wait inline then till she comes. And Bartender no dey around self.

How Ileya go be now, hope you done buy Agbo? cool I no wan hear say the thing ran away o
We don't even kill agbo cos we plenty wella na cow fit do am cheesy
And e never run away before.

But we don buy one mad cow like that, its rope got loosen. Come and see commotion...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos: We don't even kill agbo cos we plenty wella na cow fit do am cheesy
And e never run away before.

But we don buy one mad cow like that, its rope got loosen. Come and see commotion...
cheesy I cee, the thing no wan die na.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
cirmuell: cheesy I cee, the thing no wan die na.
e later die grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kingphilip(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Aha!!! The king himself cool. How are you sire? Its been a while.
very long a while boss
I've been fine
n i c you're gud too with the bar with beehive of activity for the upcoming event
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don show cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
kingphilip:
very long a while boss
I've been fine
n i c you're gud too with the bar with beehive of activity for the upcoming event
Good to know you're doing fine sire smiley.

Sure we're getting ready wink. Hope you'll be around cheesycheesy.

BTW, what shall I offer you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.