Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,730 members, 7,862,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (860660 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
xp17: storms into the bar in a bini traditional attire, having with me,15 mopols . calls bartender, jbluv55...here he comessmiley, running like one being pursued by an Ebola virus carrier.
clears throat like OBJ, then asks him to go make a massive delivery of beer, assorted wines , champaign and isiewu to the wooing thread, courtesy of me.

cc : dechandel, Kilokeys, KashKampKen Kelvingraphics and Beennkumar
Okies sire smiley. Just mention me when you get there and tell me who you want make I serve wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos: e later die grin
eeya grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
xp17: don't worry yourself with aspirin on my headache. my bible says, the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. watch as I walk on those guys to the top.

#TeamMagic#

cc: dechandel, Kilokeys, KashKampKen Kelvingraphics and Beennkumar

Oga i love your faith.

Magic man cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
xp17: storms into the bar in a bini traditional attire, having with me,15 mopols . calls bartender, jbluv55...here he comessmiley, running like one being pursued by an Ebola virus carrier.
clears throat like OBJ, then asks him to go make a massive delivery of beer, assorted wines , champaign and isiewu to the wooing thread, courtesy of me.

cc : dechandel, Kilokeys, KashKampKen Kelvingraphics and Beennkumar

Oga all this bribe U are sharing.

Dia ris God oooo..

Dechandel is watching o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
In Thatgurlvixen's voice "Harlylee Awayu re?" cheesygrin
jblee gringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos:
I just didn't know what went wrong with mesad

But I'm very much ok now sad

Thanks for the prayers too. God bless you too. kiss
Amen my Dearest frnd and you too....Goodevening and pls gist me abt how you spent your Day?.....*Brings ears closer to him and smiles as I'm awaiting his response
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ Dre11, JBluvie, Neighty...........Goodevening to you all my Biggest and Dearest Frnds

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
My day's going well. Tired. But today was better than yesterday. Work seems to multiply and time seems to run so fast too!Was so tired,almost dozed off in class plus the class was BORING.Where is Neighy and dre11 ?
Jbluv55:
Noted ma'am wink. How's your day going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
harlos:
I tried to find a reason why I was like that, but I couldn't conclude on one. I hardly feel that way. I try to force myself into somethings that will geer me.... I just be like dundee. Lol

Thank God e don pass.

Serve me garri with cold bottled water. Eja dindin ma was ok smiley
Pele. Thank God you are ok sha. STENON was worried about you wink. Here you go smiley.

See cold water here cheesycheesy

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tovot: My day's going well. Tired. But today was better than yesterday. Work seems to multiply and time seems to run so fast too!Was so tired,almost dozed off in class plus the class was BORING.Where is Neighy and dre11 ?
Eeya!! Work is what keeps us going o so don't complain about dear, just try n deal with it wink.

I understand how you'd prolly felt during that class. I used to feel so @ times during a boring church service cheesycheesygrin.

Neighy is busy trying to hail Chelsea to a win while Dre11 should be chasing after....*clears throat*.....lipsrsealedcheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
STENON: @ Dre11, JBluvie, Neighty...........Goodevening to you all my Biggest and Dearest Frnds
Awayu ma'am? How has your day been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lolz. Church is never boring at my end. But the lecturer kept talking to herself and she wasnt bothered if you were following or not. I wonder how they passed teaching practise exam. Chelsea should win o.
Jbluv55:
Eeya!! Work is what keeps us going o so don't complain about dear, just try n deal with it wink.

I understand how you'd prolly felt during that class. I used to feel so @ times during a boring church service cheesycheesygrin.

Neighy is busy trying to hail Chelsea to a win while Dre11 should be chasing after....*clears throat*.....lipsrsealedcheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: b0lton? Na dem 2nd team im wan use
Scoreline is currently 1 - 1 o. I think we need to work on our defense o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Samadict(f): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ha...it's been a while i checked in. Jbluv, how have you been? I raced back here after tasting one yeye peppersoup. pls serve me a plate of your tasty peppersoup abeg... n chilled malt.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
neighy: G00DMAWNING YA'ALL How was your Night
Tags
hey
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Good morning my able Assistant grin. Hope you slept well smiley.
bun boy, bawo ni

dre11 shey o wapa

to all d able customers, I hail o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Awayu ma'am? How has your day been?
My day was not Bad.....I hope its nt boring in that place?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
*finishes counting the money and comes back out*

Wow, JB! You are rich.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote
author=Jbluv55]
Pele. Thank God you are ok sha. STENON was worried about you wink. Here
you go smiley.

See
cold water here cheesycheesy

[/quote] ehmmmm........
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
thatgurlvixen: jblee gringrin
Moyeenlee cheesycheesytongue.

Bawo ni aburo mi to gbayi? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko: *finishes counting the money and comes back out*

Wow, JB! You are rich.
Hey my princess......*gives her a peck, then whispers to her*....... that money you're seeing isn't mine o. There are shareholders and stakeholders that have invested both in cash and otherwise so pls be thrifty in spending winkcheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
STENON: My day was not Bad.....I hope its nt boring in that place?
Nah! Not with Chelsea leading by 2 goals to 1 cheesycheesy.

So how's schoolwork? Hope not too strenuous o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hey my princess......*gives her a peck, then whispers to her*....... that money you're seeing isn't mine o. There are shareholders and stakeholders that have invested both in cash and otherwise so pls be thrifty in spending winkcheesycheesygrin.

*takes my salary and invests it into JB's bar*

Hope you have had a good day sir wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Samadict: Ha...it's been a while i checked in. Jbluv, how have you been? I raced back here after tasting one yeye peppersoup. pls serve me a plate of your tasty peppersoup abeg... n chilled malt.
Aha!! There you are sweet one coolcoolcool. Where/How have you been? We missed you o wink.

*serves her*

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6vMiYKD0OS4/UkRN1IruFQI/AAAAAAAABno/OmOvZYI-w9k/s1600/assorted+meat+pepper+soup.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tovot: Lolz. Church is never boring at my end. But the lecturer kept talking to herself and she wasnt bothered if you were following or not. I wonder how they passed teaching practise exam. Chelsea should win o.
And Chelsea won dear. Your prayers were answered winkcheesy.

Most of those lecturers are not lecturing by choice so you should understand wink. But then what we normally would do is develop interest in the course and try not to dislike the lecturer else you'd never really understand the course wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
*sights Disneyboy @ the entrance and ushers him in*

*guides him to a seat*

What shall I offer you sir? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
STENON: ehmmmm........
Erm...what ma'am?

Shall I serve you something Similar?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
Nah! Not with Chelsea leading by 2 goals to 1 cheesycheesy.

So how's schoolwork? Hope not too strenuous o.
Not really strenous today....except that the lecturers are trying to rush our courses.....I'm nt evn watching any match in sch....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Deiok(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Una goodevening ohh, but this thread put tyre for leg ni?.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
STENON: @ Dre11, JBluvie, Neighty...........Goodevening to you all my Biggest and Dearest Frnds

Evening sweets
How did ur day go
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
STENON: Amen my Dearest frnd and you too....Goodevening and pls gist me abt how you spent your Day?.....*Brings ears closer to him and smiles as I'm awaiting his response
Hehehe... *smiles and hugs and kisses her forehead*

It is just how you wish. Had enough rest cos I was home throughout wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tovot: My day's going well. Tired. But today was better than yesterday. Work seems to multiply and time seems to run so fast too!Was so tired,almost dozed off in class plus the class was BORING.Where is Neighy and dre11 ?

Am here
U just left yesterday without saying a goodnight word

Is it the lecturer that was boring or the course

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.